Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652412 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #510 on: August 22, 2013, 03:14:47 pm »
wow, you really are a side project of the atomic / brian / dupek supergroup.  why do you hate gay people so much.  just curious.  your blatant attacks on me with your twisted, created logic, is very transparent to the fact.  so why do you hate gay people so much.  the only person on this entire board who would even think of such a disgusting idea as concentration camps for black people . . . is you.  thats all you; you own that statement.  i guess it is safe to assume you agree with that minister from north carolina that all gay people should be put behind a electrified barbed wire fence, since you hate gay people so much.  im sorry im gay.  im sorry my intelligence dwarvves yours.  im sorry my career crushes you, little man.  im sorry my life is something you can only dream of having.  and im sorry you hate gay people so much.  you really have a lot of hate in your heart; i would suggest going to a doctor about that, before it, or somebody else, seriously hurts you.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 03:17:00 pm by walkonby »

« Reply #511 on: August 22, 2013, 03:42:53 pm »
why do you hate gay people so much. 
the only person ... idea as concentration camps for black people . . . is you. 
im sorry im gay.   
im sorry my intelligence dwarvves yours.
im sorry my career crushes you, little man
Whoa >:(, whoa :o and whoa   ???

1. I don't hate gay people, I've spent most of my life surrounded by them
2. I don't think I ever even made a reference to gay people once (well I did post a picture of evil bert)
3. My solution statement was directed towards your statement that we needed "a solution" and honestly when someone says race and solution...sorry but the image of de fuhrer come to mind. 
4. you are the dwarvve here buddy.
5. wow you must have stated I hate gay people 6 times
6. " im sorry im gay" hey that is your issue...not mine
7.  What is your problem with short people
7. Lastly....I don't even know your career, so not sure how it crushes me?  are you the guy who gets to crush the cars at the scrap yard?

I don't think I have blatantly attacked you...so I'm sorry you feel that way.

so you really got the wrong guy here

slack

« Reply #512 on: August 22, 2013, 03:46:06 pm »
seriously hurts you.
wow, just noticed you are physically threating me
not cool at all
slack

« Reply #513 on: August 22, 2013, 04:24:02 pm »
I know I should just let this die....
but  I was curious what made you think that I said things that would think I hate gays/you
and I did find two posts

ppps...so are adult men who read HP

Yes I called adult men who read harry potter gay....but come on...that really isn't that offensive is it?

wave at the cute teller.

Do they still have those?  Did you use your buggy whip today too?

I think that was my only dig on you

nuff said from me
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #514 on: August 22, 2013, 04:29:13 pm »
Basically I think it's time for a little detente walkie style, which I understand involves smoke
T.Rex

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #515 on: August 22, 2013, 04:33:23 pm »

Yes I called adult men who read harry potter gay....but come on...that really isn't that offensive is it?

What else can I say?
Everyone loves harry potter.

Dumbass.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #516 on: August 22, 2013, 04:39:37 pm »
sidehatch.  you just experienced what you did to me.  i created bullshit from wrong intrepretation. 

at a feast of false accusations, when tables are turned, it is a bitter meal . . . dont you agree.

Yada

« Reply #517 on: August 22, 2013, 04:46:14 pm »
lol @ walky freakin'

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #518 on: August 22, 2013, 09:58:56 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2095309/Someones-eating-carrots-Chinas-cat-eye-boy-dark.html

finally . . . the first super powers from a human.  unless this is fake.

« Reply #519 on: August 23, 2013, 08:15:44 am »
Basically I think it's time for a little detente walkie style, which I understand involves smoke
Excellent advise...
slack

« Reply #520 on: August 23, 2013, 08:34:17 am »
sidehatch.  you just experienced what you did to me.  i created bullshit from wrong intrepretation. 

at a feast of false accusations, when tables are turned, it is a bitter meal . . . dont you agree.
I don't agree at all, I never ever attacked you at all...please quote all the examples

My frustration (which was never with you...although you posted the story so you are somewhat implicit in the continuation of this story) with the whole dialogue right now is this

The Right wing bobble heads are using this Chris Lane story for a rally cry.  They are getting people all pumped up to bring out their pitchforks and damn the lame-stream media (which is pretty much every one but Rush/drudge/FauxNews)

But what is the goal here...please tell me what they are trying to achieve?

There are 1000's of unreported stories of horrible people doing horrible things every day...I may even be lowballing that
But the thing that annoys me are these white pundits (who I believe in my mind are racist) cherry picked this story because it was some all American baseball playing WHITE guy (I know he's an aussie) and he was killed by some psychotic BLACK kids ....who by the way were caught and are going to jail.   Not one person is defending there actions.  I think their implication is that we really need to look out for black males, because just about every one of them has the possibility to do something like this to your kids

So ....take a look in the mirror...I never attacked you and not sure why my comment on the story gives you license to attack me so despicably
I really don't take kindly to people who don't even know me telling the world that I hate gays and want blacks in concentration camps and finish off the statement that some vigilante in the right mind might smite me

So to finish this off...you are wrong and I don't agree in the slightest with you
nuff said
slack

James Ford

« Reply #521 on: August 23, 2013, 10:29:04 am »
Not EVERY one of them, but 14 times more likely.

I don't agree at all, I never ever attacked you at all...please quote all the examples

My frustration (which was never with you...although you posted the story so you are somewhat implicit in the continuation of this story) with the whole dialogue right now is this

The Right wing bobble heads are using this Chris Lane story for a rally cry.  They are getting people all pumped up to bring out their pitchforks and damn the lame-stream media (which is pretty much every one but Rush/drudge/FauxNews)

But what is the goal here...please tell me what they are trying to achieve?

There are 1000's of unreported stories of horrible people doing horrible things every day...I may even be lowballing that
But the thing that annoys me are these white pundits (who I believe in my mind are racist) cherry picked this story because it was some all American baseball playing WHITE guy (I know he's an aussie) and he was killed by some psychotic BLACK kids ....who by the way were caught and are going to jail.   Not one person is defending there actions.  I think their implication is that we really need to look out for black males, because just about every one of them has the possibility to do something like this to your kids

So ....take a look in the mirror...I never attacked you and not sure why my comment on the story gives you license to attack me so despicably
I really don't take kindly to people who don't even know me telling the world that I hate gays and want blacks in concentration camps and finish off the statement that some vigilante in the right mind might smite me

So to finish this off...you are wrong and I don't agree in the slightest with you
nuff said

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #522 on: August 23, 2013, 11:51:58 am »
im sorry . . . i dont mean to argue.  i never wanted to.  and everything i said to you about the gay thing was created.  was fake.  i dont think i have a better job than you.  i dont think i am any smarter than you.  and i never apologize for being gay.  i dont think you hate gay people.  the truth is . . . i am frustrated with people in general.  too much hate and violence.  we really are a hateful group of human people.  i just want people to be loving and kind and neato and respect each other.  but when i attempt to express that, about black people for instance, since i am white, i understand the natural, "youre a racist."  sometimes i feel that straight people dont understand gay people, so butt out straight people.  but that is wrong.  when you crossed the line, and cross it you did, sidehatch, with your "camp and shower" suggestion . . . you really touched a nerve with me.  im tired of the "you hate black people" because i dare want to understand the problems within the community. 

maybe there is no problem.  maybe i dont know what the fuck i am talking about.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 11:57:24 am by walkonby »

Yada

« Reply #523 on: August 23, 2013, 11:59:17 am »
im sorry . . . i dont mean to argue.  i never wanted to.  and everything i said to you about the gay thing was created.  was fake.  i dont think i have a better job than you.  i dont think i am any smarter than you.  and i never apologize for being gay.  i dont think you hate gay people.  the truth is . . . i am frustrated with people in general.  too much hate and violence.  we really are a hateful group of human people.  i just want people to be loving and kind and neato and respect each other.  but when i attempt to express that, about black people for instance, since i am white, i understand the natural, "youre a racist."  sometimes i feel that straight people dont understand gay people, so butt out straight people.  but that is wrong.  when you crossed the line, and cross it you did, sidehatch, with your "camp and shower" suggestion . . . you really touched a nerve with me.  im tired of the "you hate black people" because i dare want to understand the problems within the community. 

maybe there is no problem.  maybe i dont know what the fuck i am talking about.

you need to start puffin' again walky.  :D

fatskippy

« Reply #524 on: August 23, 2013, 04:00:37 pm »
I'm here for the meltdowns