Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652509 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #525 on: August 23, 2013, 09:27:03 pm »
one day i will meet you.  and it will be, very nice.

i am gay and i like cats

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #527 on: August 31, 2013, 10:14:27 am »
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:16:27 am by walkonby »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #528 on: September 01, 2013, 02:28:55 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #529 on: September 05, 2013, 03:39:11 pm »
i am addicted to my phone.  the way i was addicted to television when i was a child into young adulthood.  a crutch to live by, a tool to learn by.  i learned a lot from my television addiction, but am i learning from my phone.  am i learning from facebook, from the internerd, from being connected at all times to so many people i normally dont speak to on so much occasions, through messages and chattting all around?  am i learning from not paying attention to the world from absolute impression, but rather absorbing it from an electronic source.  the extraterrestrial whomevers, enjoy this way in which we live.  separation, from isolation.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 03:42:43 pm by walkonby »

Yada

« Reply #530 on: September 05, 2013, 03:40:57 pm »
i am addicted to my phone.  the way i was addicted to television when i was a child into young adulthood.  a crutch to live by, a tool to learn by.  i learned a lot from my television addiction, but i am learning from my phone.  am i learning from facebook, from the internerd, from being connected at all times to so many people i normally dont speak to on so much occasions, through messages and chattting all around?  am i learning from not paying attention to the world from absolute impression, but rather absorbing it from an electronic source.  the extraterrestrial whomevers, enjoy this way in which we live.  separation, from isolation.

deep, brah.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #531 on: September 05, 2013, 03:42:14 pm »
depends on how you look at it . . . i understand the levels of deep can be only shoveled for so long.

and yada, stop replying, before i can fix my mistakes.  stupid mistakes.

Yada

« Reply #532 on: September 05, 2013, 03:52:01 pm »
depends on how you look at it . . . i understand the levels of deep can be only shoveled for so long.

and yada, stop replying, before i can fix my mistakes.  stupid mistakes.

did you watch that video I posted at some point in the past week that echoes your exact sentiments from above?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #533 on: September 05, 2013, 03:53:31 pm »
probably not.  where are they?  i only watch videos, if they are cats, or hot guys, or dancing disco drag queens.  sort of limits my video watching abilities.  oh, and video games.  i'll watch any fucking thing about video games.

Yada

« Reply #534 on: September 05, 2013, 04:08:17 pm »
watch this walky.

http://gawker.com/short-film-about-smartphone-overuse-is-smart-poignant-1189811144

there's a hidden giant penis in there as well.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #535 on: September 05, 2013, 04:08:58 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #536 on: September 05, 2013, 05:20:22 pm »
where was the giant penis?  and dont tell me, it was hidden.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #537 on: September 06, 2013, 11:01:32 am »
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/sep/05/mission-congo-pat-robertson-aid-rwanda?CMP=twt_gu

why do they even print this stuff.  does anybody really care.  does anybody actually think anything is going to be done to him.  they knew this stuff in the nineties, and here he still is, offerering jesus for change, meaning you can have jesus if you give all your change to him.  i can only hope one day, in this world, the human race will tell organized man made religion, to go fuck off.  the extraterrestrial people would like to see that too . . . but they know we are too controlled to do anything about anything.  we cant even figure out politics.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #538 on: September 06, 2013, 11:09:16 am »
people are "avoiding the forum on purpose for my own psychological issues".

how . . . tasty.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #539 on: September 06, 2013, 11:10:51 am »
people are "avoiding the forum on purpose for my own psychological issues".
To be fair, I can think of several other people who I wish would avoid the forum on purpose for their psychological issues.
LVMH