Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 659838 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #585 on: October 15, 2013, 10:34:08 am »
so jesus was sitting down one day talking to a american citizen.

jesus  -  so, you are mad

citizen  -  yep

jesus  -  you know what is sad, and makes me mad?  can you believe that . . . jesus gets mad?  all those poeple in dc who are homeless.  all those children every night who go hungry and sometimes die of starvation.  all those battered women at the hands of the ones they thought loved them.  all those people hopelessly addicted to various things that ruin so many lives for ever.  all the violence.  all the people who dont try in life.  all the people who hate.

citizen  -  fuck those people jesus . . . im too concerened about making sure the barricades arent around a monument.

Yada

« Reply #586 on: October 15, 2013, 04:15:44 pm »

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #588 on: October 15, 2013, 05:21:15 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #590 on: October 15, 2013, 05:25:54 pm »

Unsanity

« Reply #591 on: October 16, 2013, 03:10:52 am »
Other than the weird human-esq head that thing looks a bit like IG-88

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #592 on: October 16, 2013, 10:18:29 am »
i always enjoy the uber nerdiesm of sub star wars collecting back characters who have like five nanoseconds of actual acreen time.  bossk was the first who exploded in popularity, when i was a kid.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #594 on: October 16, 2013, 12:20:54 pm »
number two

fucking rules

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #595 on: October 17, 2013, 04:29:35 pm »
<sig>

Bagley

« Reply #596 on: October 17, 2013, 05:08:33 pm »
You seem to be a big fan of hippie bands.   You ever check out DSO these days?   On a good night, no one comes closer to the true Dead experience IMHO

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #597 on: October 17, 2013, 07:39:14 pm »
i followed them for a long time, though i did get tired of the state theatre stables.  parking was a bitch.  john k ruled the band and everybody knew it, but nobody cared because you shut your eyes everytime and they were the dead.  they became them.  they even sort of looked like them.  bizarro world.  then john left and i havent seen them since.  how horrible of me, for i love them.  so i was thinking of checking out one of the two upcoming shows . . . to see.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #598 on: October 23, 2013, 11:13:47 am »
one of these days . . . im going to get to hang out with azag.  do a dinner, do a show, do some drinks, do some laughs.  it will be, fucking awesome.

hutch

« Reply #599 on: October 23, 2013, 11:31:36 am »
i followed them for a long time, though i did get tired of the state theatre stables.  parking was a bitch.  john k ruled the band and everybody knew it, but nobody cared because you shut your eyes everytime and they were the dead.  they became them.  they even sort of looked like them.  bizarro world.  then john left and i havent seen them since.  how horrible of me, for i love them.  so i was thinking of checking out one of the two upcoming shows . . . to see.

i really think you'd be better off checking out john k at the state...particularly if you like jerry garcia band... he puts on a great show... not sure what issues you had with parking but its never been a problem...even if parking lot fills up which is really really rare then one can just park on virtually any Falls Church street

i don't get the concept of DSO without John K.. but i guess thats kind of weird to say as they are a cover band... and maybe they found someone else to be "jerry"... just think John K is such a good Jerry..can't imagine anyone coming close