Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652130 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #600 on: October 25, 2013, 07:42:39 pm »
its interesting . . . how the internet changed, humanity.  im noticing a thing going on, this thing here with the gays.  theyre so cute, the gays, i should know, shouldnt i.  take this kid waiter in kansas, was it kansas, that was given a hateful note on the credit card receipt.  i mean really, who does that, attacking a gay person with a note on a credit card receipt.  and now all these people are pouring out support for him, as if humanity has finally come to the conclusion that we must make up for the treatment the cute gays have suffered under for so many generations of hate.  outpourings and craziness love fests to overwhelm the senses with gay people fascination.  fist bumping all around, bro.  i openly questioned to my partner whether black people went through this same thing after the fifties and sixties; people coming to their rescue with overwhelming "hey, were here for you!"  has any other group in the history of america the beautiful gone through this 'revolution of perception change?'  my partner gave me that half rolling eye and said,  "its the internet."  interesting . . . the internet has changed humanity.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 09:54:53 pm by walkonby »

i am gay and i like cats

shemptiness

« Reply #602 on: October 28, 2013, 07:29:45 pm »
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:31:35 pm by Shemp »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #603 on: October 29, 2013, 10:01:24 am »

i am gay and i like cats

stevewizzle

« Reply #605 on: October 29, 2013, 01:29:54 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #606 on: November 05, 2013, 03:41:09 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #607 on: November 15, 2013, 02:25:06 pm »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/first-hemp-harvest_n_4123628.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

yeah . . . another industry doomed to be "owned" by one or two families, where three people get rich off the backs of a million poor others working their lives into ruin to make and harvest the product, all controlled, taxed, lobbied, ownership of seeds dictated for "who" and "where" it can be grown, by the government.  do you really think, those in control of you, are going to allow you to grow it anywhere?  do you really think, those who are in control of you, will let you get in the way of profits to be made of this product.  do you really think, those who are in control of you, will let you do or know anything for your own good?

do you really think that pot will be legal in your lifetime?  do you really think, the ones who are in control of you, will let a product be legal, that anybody can just grow anywhere.  why would people buy it and pay taxes on it, if you can just grow it everywhere for cheaper.  who would make money off it if people want things for free?  look at the music industry for the answer to that one.  one company will own it, one company will grow it, one company will be allowed to sell it, one company will hold the patent on the seed.  one company will "write the laws" that our govenment will enforce if you dare go against that company.

monsanto, anyone.

« Reply #608 on: November 15, 2013, 02:37:59 pm »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/first-hemp-harvest_n_4123628.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
  why would people buy it and pay taxes on it, if you can just grow it everywhere for cheaper.  who would make money off it if people want things for free? 

People will buy it and not grow it. (yes some will grow)
but you will take out the black market that fosters violence and little consumer protection

You can grow your own organic veggies/fruits for pennies compared to what you pay for it
but very few people are
Plus...potheads are lazy...I know from experience
slack

atomic

« Reply #609 on: November 15, 2013, 02:43:04 pm »
You can grow your own tobacco but most everyone buys their smokes from one of two companies. 

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #610 on: November 15, 2013, 02:44:56 pm »
you can brew your own beer and make your own wine yet how many people do it?  very few.

the good stuff always takes effort and expertize.  for the most part, we're too lazy... and, newsflash, marijuana isn't the best thing for motivation to actually do something about it ;D
<sig>

atomic

« Reply #611 on: November 15, 2013, 02:49:57 pm »
you can brew your own beer and make your own wine yet how many people do it?  very few.

the good stuff always takes effort and expertize.  for the most part, we're too lazy... and, newsflash, marijuana isn't the best thing for motivation to actually do something about it ;D

I don't think it is very hard to brew your own beer especially if you buy liquid malt.  Any idiot could make beer as good as most popular brands.  I think it is just laziness.   People are too lazy to buy heads of lettuce they have to buy them already cut up in bags.  People go to drive through starbucks.  How lazy do you have to be to not be willing to get out of your car for a cup of Coffee?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #612 on: November 15, 2013, 07:52:31 pm »
compare how much tobacco one would have to personally grow to have it, for as much as that person smokes, all year long.  now imagine how much beer one would have to brew to have it all year as the only beer they drink.  now compare how much effort and how many plants one would need to supply themselves all year.  i dont know the amounts of any three of those situation, but one would have to assume the latter of the three would be the easier of the three.  seeing how the latter would also be the most expensive of the three on the open market if you bought it all year, i feel more people would grow it than buy it.  of the three, many masses would make the effort.  people have been able to brew and grow tobacco, but the prices dont force them to do it.  people do it for fun, for a hobby.  and how would you control the latter, once the masses did it themselves?  i actually am not sure if i want the latter legal . . . people do some immature dumb shit while high, and i dont want to be around them when they are all laughing like gigglebop idiots and going dude every five seconds and thinking the new taco bell yet another product tie in is the greatest fucking thing ever.  but thats just me; what do i know.

atomic

« Reply #613 on: November 15, 2013, 11:47:14 pm »
compare how much tobacco one would have to personally grow to have it, for as much as that person smokes, all year long.  now imagine how much beer one would have to brew to have it all year as the only beer they drink.  now compare how much effort and how many plants one would need to supply themselves all year.  i dont know the amounts of any three of those situation, but one would have to assume the latter of the three would be the easier of the three.  seeing how the latter would also be the most expensive of the three on the open market if you bought it all year, i feel more people would grow it than buy it.  of the three, many masses would make the effort.  people have been able to brew and grow tobacco, but the prices dont force them to do it.  people do it for fun, for a hobby.  and how would you control the latter, once the masses did it themselves?  i actually am not sure if i want the latter legal . . . people do some immature dumb shit while high, and i dont want to be around them when they are all laughing like gigglebop idiots and going dude every five seconds and thinking the new taco bell yet another product tie in is the greatest fucking thing ever.  but thats just me; what do i know.

Brewing your own beer from a kit is like baking a cake from a box.  Anyone can do it.  And yeah you could easily brew all the beer you need.  The first one is the hardest as you have to wait a good 5 weeks to get a decent beer.  If you keep some in the pipline at all times you could brew for you whole family. 

Yada

« Reply #614 on: November 20, 2013, 10:11:03 am »