Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652536 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #615 on: November 20, 2013, 06:21:07 pm »
that looks like something, anthony carboni would be proud of.  im such a nerd . . . with an all american hard on now.

and a passion, for the new page.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #616 on: November 22, 2013, 10:28:58 am »
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/11/20/teen-credits-concussion-with-giving-him-his-musical-talents/

oh great . . . i see the next stupid trend in kids.  first huffing, then instagram, now this.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #617 on: November 22, 2013, 11:00:47 am »
funny, not too many ex-NFL players have a second career as musicians...
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #618 on: November 22, 2013, 11:57:04 am »
it must only affect the young.  like being able to talk to ghosts and ufos when you are a toddler.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #619 on: November 25, 2013, 11:28:05 am »
is it just me . . . because sometimes i dont think right,  but when i read stuff like this

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/25/us/backlash-by-the-bay-tech-riches-alter-a-city.html?_r=0

all i hear is poorer people with shitty jobs being jealous of richer people with great jobs.  i love this whole, "people who have great jobs, are the enemy."

hutch

« Reply #620 on: November 25, 2013, 12:41:17 pm »
is it just me . . . because sometimes i dont think right,  but when i read stuff like this

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/25/us/backlash-by-the-bay-tech-riches-alter-a-city.html?_r=0

all i hear is poorer people with shitty jobs being jealous of richer people with great jobs.  i love this whole, "people who have great jobs, are the enemy."

Does this surprise you in the industrialized country with the worst distribution of income?

Actually your statement "all I hear" is just wrong... that is the kind of stuff that happens elsewhere in the world..if that is all you're hearing you're not listening  because what we tend to hear all the time is the brainwashing "american dream" baloney and that anyone can make it.. everyone gets a fair shot American come to the save the fucking universe.... more likely you, like most people, hear what you believe or pay more attention when you hear what you want to hear (i.e., what agrees with the way you view the world/what you expect to hear).... here in America due to the deep hold social darwinism has with a basis on puritanism I would say most poor people view themselves as failures and they see rich people as "good because they made it"....I've lived in other countries where poor people simply think they're poor because they never had a chance and are getting fucked over by the rich in collusion with the government... this very american view of things is why the party of the left in this country is so so much further to the right than the left in other countries.... really the Democratic party would be considered right wing in most countries.. recent studies seem to demonstrate that there is less upward mobility in the US than in many other industrialized countries but that doesn't conform to the mythological "american dream".. .it will take a few more decades of increasing income inequality for something to change.. we'll all be dead.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #621 on: December 03, 2013, 09:27:28 pm »

This quote:

"Traditionally speaking, the three biggest twats in any band are the singer, the keyboardist and the drummer. I don't need to say anything else." - Noel Gallagher

+

This clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JbieSOsMIk

I mean it's not CATS but something to warm walkie's heart this Christmas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWig2WARb0

Brian

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #622 on: December 03, 2013, 10:06:35 pm »
can you feel me smiling?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #623 on: December 09, 2013, 11:06:01 am »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #624 on: December 09, 2013, 12:35:02 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/satanists-oklahoma-statehouse-100833.html?hp=l15

oh god . . . this is the best!!!  im waiting for an oklahoma lawmaker to exclaim, "christianity is the only religion that matters in this country!"  you just know thats coming after this one.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #625 on: December 09, 2013, 10:19:26 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #626 on: December 10, 2013, 02:11:18 pm »
i get health isurance tomorrow, for the first time in over sixteen years or so, due to my pre existing condition.  so fuck you ted cruz.

hutch

« Reply #627 on: December 10, 2013, 02:20:15 pm »
i get health isurance tomorrow, for the first time in over sixteen years or so, due to my pre existing condition.  so fuck you ted cruz.

nice...glad to hear it... 16 years is a long time....

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #628 on: December 10, 2013, 02:33:19 pm »
i think, the next day, im going to go have my teeth cleaned, twice, get a new eyeglass prescription, get a real full physical scheduled at a decent doctor, get two months of my meds, set up an mri, set up my first colonoscopy, set up a needed vacation in a wonderful psych ward, and have my skin looked at for melanoma.  it really is christmas.

Yada

« Reply #629 on: December 10, 2013, 02:49:48 pm »
i think, the next day, im going to go have my teeth cleaned, twice, get a new eyeglass prescription, get a real full physical scheduled at a decent doctor, get two months of my meds, set up an mri, set up my first colonoscopy, set up a needed vacation in a wonderful psych ward, and have my skin looked at for melanoma.  it really is christmas.

rat bastard'd