Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 660773 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #750 on: March 10, 2014, 07:29:06 pm »
the last video made me smile . . . the below video makes me laugh my ass off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7znI_Kpzbs

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #751 on: March 14, 2014, 11:04:48 am »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #752 on: March 19, 2014, 05:49:10 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #753 on: March 20, 2014, 05:52:04 pm »
so at five o clock, im driving around and i turn on sirius . . . first to cnn, then to msnbc, then to headline news, then to fox, then to pbs.  thirty solid minutes straight on this plane thing and no other stories covered, and this is what, two weeks into this thing.  really?  no other stories can be talked about?  nothing else matters in the world?  nothing?

did you know that a massive solar storm nearly hit the earth, that would have been equal to the carrington event, and would have literally left our planet crippled for roughly ten years, thereby basically killing mainly all the weak people who must have phones and computers and electricity to survive?  it only missed our planet by mere days of earths precise position.  and this happened in 2012, and we are just now being told about it.  two years after what could have been the end of most people as we know it . . . and they just now are bothering to get around to tell us.  really?  do people think anybody has anybody elses back on our planet?  does anybody really believe anybody else is looking out for you?  im sure there were people in high positions of power and wealth that knew about this weeks or months in advance and were properly prepared, just in case.  you, me, the club, and everybody reading this . . . is as good as dead when the fan is covered in shit.

Yada

« Reply #754 on: March 20, 2014, 05:59:57 pm »
so at five o clock, im driving around and i turn on sirius . . . first to cnn, then to msnbc, then to headline news, then to fox, then to pbs.  thirty solid minutes straight on this plane thing and no other stories covered, and this is what, two weeks into this thing.  really?  no other stories can be talked about?  nothing else matters in the world?  nothing?

did you know that a massive solar storm nearly hit the earth, that would have been equal to the carrington event, and would have literally left our planet crippled for roughly ten years, thereby basically killing mainly all the weak people who must have phones and computers and electricity to survive?  it only missed our planet by mere days of earths precise position.  and this happened in 2012, and we are just now being told about it.  two years after what could have been the end of most people as we know it . . . and they just now are bothering to get around to tell us.  really?  do people think anybody has anybody elses back on our planet?  does anybody really believe anybody else is looking out for you?  im sure there were people in high positions of power and wealth that knew about this weeks or months in advance and were properly prepared, just in case.  you, me, the club, and everybody reading this . . . is as good as dead when the fan is covered in shit.

C

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #755 on: March 20, 2014, 06:03:39 pm »
speak the truth . . . get a c.  talk about what new ridiculous beer just came out thats made with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, crabs and japanese goat hair . . . get a hell yeah.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #756 on: March 20, 2014, 09:16:17 pm »

Unsanity

« Reply #757 on: March 20, 2014, 11:25:50 pm »
sand will find a way in....that is what sand does!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #758 on: March 21, 2014, 04:34:33 pm »
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

i am gay and i like cats

i am gay and i like cats

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #762 on: March 31, 2014, 12:17:02 am »
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #763 on: March 31, 2014, 11:36:47 am »
ill call your foamy the squirrel, and raise you, the hamster wheel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IxOGWLzNoI

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?