Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 660002 times)

i am gay and i like cats

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

Re: For Walky
« Reply #767 on: April 02, 2014, 02:28:05 pm »
entrepreneurs everywhere . . . listen up.  want to get rich, of course you do.  want an easy way to do it, of course you do.  want endless victims, i mean subjects, to have at your disposal, of course you do.  then, again, listen up. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/02/us/police-shootings-of-mentally-ill-suspects-are-on-the-upswing.html?hp&_r=0

you need to bring back the age of sanitariums!  stop letting prisons have all the fun and make all the profits.  prisons are for criminals, sanitariums are for crazies.  we need them in every state, hell two to three per state, to deal with this problem of the mentally ill.  theyre everywhere, shooting up our schools, thinking they are cia, hearing voices from another world, causing problems in your town.  and they cant be trusted, cant be killed, cant be given the ole snip snip.  put them away, and attempt to cure them.  they are, the next, money making levels of research that will give us new freedoms, give us new hope, give us new income for our municipalities.  and you can get in on the action.  think of the jobs!  think of the jobs!  just like the prison system in our country which is nothing more than a private company wet dream of profit . . . you too can make it big from the cattle of human misery.  everyones happy, everyone wins.

Yada

« Reply #768 on: April 02, 2014, 02:29:59 pm »
entrepreneurs everywhere . . . listen up.  want to get rich, of course you do.  want an easy way to do it, of course you do.  want endless victims, i mean subjects, to have at your disposal, of course you do.  then, again, listen up. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/02/us/police-shootings-of-mentally-ill-suspects-are-on-the-upswing.html?hp&_r=0

you need to bring back the age of sanitariums!  stop letting prisons have all the fun and make all the profits.  prisons are for criminals, sanitariums are for crazies.  we need them in every state, hell two to three per state, to deal with this problem of the mentally ill.  theyre everywhere, shooting up our schools, thinking they are cia, hearing voices from another world, causing problems in your town.  and they cant be trusted, cant be killed, cant be given the ole snip snip.  put them away, and attempt to cure them.  they are, the next, money making levels of research that will give us new freedoms, give us new hope, give us new income for our municipalities.  and you can get in on the action.  think of the jobs!  think of the jobs!  just like the prison system in our country which is nothing more than a private company wet dream of profit . . . you too can make it big from the cattle of human misery.  everyones happy, everyone wins.

A+

i am gay and i like cats

stevewizzle

« Reply #770 on: April 05, 2014, 03:23:47 am »

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #772 on: April 07, 2014, 08:16:44 pm »
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #773 on: April 10, 2014, 01:50:22 pm »

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #774 on: April 10, 2014, 01:53:12 pm »
http://www.avclub.com/article/bitchface-comedian-joe-mande-why-he-hates-macklemo-202946

Thoughts? I agree almost completely (except where he hypes up other rap artists).
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #775 on: April 10, 2014, 02:26:52 pm »
personally, i hate it when artists pander to the gays; just stop; unless of course you are actively doing things for the gay community; and not just trying to make a buck off of us; its unsettling and unnerving and unqueering; we need our bucks for the latest sale at willliam and sonoma.  what has macklemore done for the gay community?  maybe hes washed out bedpans at the local aids hospital; maybe hes manned the phones at the non local gay suicide prevention hotline; maybe hes performed in an all drag review performances of countless liza songs at the semi local starbucks down by the sex shop on baker street; maybe hes secretly gay and hides in the closet of zeb atlus to watch him jerk off.  maybe i dont care and should go get a ice cream cone.

you know who else i hate . . . eve.  that late bloom, has been bitch had the nerve to play the dinah shore last week, because i guess when you dont got it anymore, pander to the pussy lickers.  the nerve.

ggw

« Reply #776 on: April 10, 2014, 02:31:52 pm »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/22/opinion/sunday/the-evil-of-the-outdoor-cat.html?_r=0

"We were about to become early adopters in the trend that is beginning to make outdoor cats as socially unacceptable as smoking cigarettes in the office, or leaving dog droppings on the sidewalk.

What?s driving this trend is a growing sense of alarm about the dramatic decline in wildlife, and especially bird, populations, combined with a new awareness that cats bear a significant share of the blame.

The National Audubon Society tracks 20 common North American bird species ? Eastern meadowlarks, field sparrows and the like ? that are now in decline. Their numbers have dropped by 68 percent on average since 1967, because of a variety of factors. In Britain, likewise, farmland bird populations have plummeted just since 1995, with turtle doves, for instance, down by 85 percent, cuckoos by 50 percent, and lapwings by 41 percent.

If these were stock market numbers, people would be leaping from buildings. But the peculiar thing about what biologists have called ?the second Silent Spring? is that people tend not to hear it."

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #777 on: April 10, 2014, 02:41:08 pm »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/22/opinion/sunday/the-evil-of-the-outdoor-cat.html?_r=0

"We were about to become early adopters in the trend that is beginning to make outdoor cats as socially unacceptable as smoking cigarettes in the office, or leaving dog droppings on the sidewalk.

What?s driving this trend is a growing sense of alarm about the dramatic decline in wildlife, and especially bird, populations, combined with a new awareness that cats bear a significant share of the blame.

The National Audubon Society tracks 20 common North American bird species ? Eastern meadowlarks, field sparrows and the like ? that are now in decline. Their numbers have dropped by 68 percent on average since 1967, because of a variety of factors. In Britain, likewise, farmland bird populations have plummeted just since 1995, with turtle doves, for instance, down by 85 percent, cuckoos by 50 percent, and lapwings by 41 percent.

If these were stock market numbers, people would be leaping from buildings. But the peculiar thing about what biologists have called ?the second Silent Spring? is that people tend not to hear it."

This reminds me of a recurring plot line in Jonathan Franzen's Freedom from a few years back. The father/environmentalist character action had an interesting line of thinking how people agree that outdoor cats kill birds but then they always tempered with the thought that oh my cat personally doesn't or that it was unfair to deprive their cat personally of being able to go outside. It's sort of an interesting metaphor for personal responsibility. (And it also works as a metaphor for how Congress has like a 9% approval rating at any given time but people never vote out their congressman. The problem is never "my congressman" or "my cat," it's always "someone else's congressmen" or "their cat.")
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #778 on: April 10, 2014, 02:53:29 pm »
my kitty cat, can take down a full size bunny rabbit, that is roughly the size of her.  listening to that hare screaching the wails of its life blood pouring from its frightened neck . . . it hard to stomach, and i usually have to go inside and wish i still smoked quality pot.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #779 on: April 10, 2014, 03:15:20 pm »
my kitty cat, can take down a full size bunny rabbit, that is roughly the size of her.  listening to that hare screaching the wails of its life blood pouring from its frightened neck . . . it hard to stomach, and i usually have to go inside and wish i still smoked quality pot.

Huh.  I'd be looking up recipes for paella.