Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652534 times)

Yada

Re: For Walky
« Reply #945 on: January 15, 2015, 10:36:36 am »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #946 on: January 15, 2015, 10:14:10 pm »
RB . . . I have read your pm. Allow me time to respond.  I love you, man.   Gurrl.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #947 on: January 16, 2015, 12:44:03 pm »
RB . . . I have read your pm. Allow me time to respond.  I love you, man.   Gurrl.

Walky you do realize that now you have all of the lemmings running around all atwitter don't you?
FUKIT

« Reply #948 on: January 21, 2015, 12:36:44 pm »
slack

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #949 on: January 21, 2015, 01:02:02 pm »
im drunk . . . on your awesomeness.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #950 on: January 21, 2015, 01:56:13 pm »
I want to meet you.  I feel, it is about time.  it would make me smile to meet complete strangers, who are in fact, not complete strangers to me.  I feel I know you all like family, and as with family, I would like to see you every now and again, to reach out a hand and say hello.  it could be just one, or in a group at a show.  God, how exciting. 

I have wondered, who you are, for a long, long time.

ratbastard will be first.  he is such an awesome human being, so far beyond the façade of this place.   

Yada

« Reply #951 on: January 21, 2015, 03:07:35 pm »
I want to meet you.  I feel, it is about time.  it would make me smile to meet complete strangers, who are in fact, not complete strangers to me.  I feel I know you all like family, and as with family, I would like to see you every now and again, to reach out a hand and say hello.  it could be just one, or in a group at a show.  God, how exciting. 

I have wondered, who you are, for a long, long time.

ratbastard will be first.  he is such an awesome human being, so far beyond the façade of this place.   

I think you guys dined on Tilapia together in the past?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #952 on: January 21, 2015, 03:35:31 pm »
good good . . . tilapia?  uhh.  scottish faroe island salmon, only.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #953 on: January 21, 2015, 03:36:36 pm »
Tilapia: the fish of the vagrant.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #954 on: January 21, 2015, 03:37:19 pm »
gurrl

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #955 on: January 22, 2015, 12:09:40 pm »
rb, I would say check your pm, but I cannot tell if I actually wrote you a private message.  im sorry.  Ive had a strange couple of last days, and some on here may notice that my mentality has changed some towards the positive.  what happened, was fascinating . . . but I'll tell you all about it soon. 

your friend

walk,on,by

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #956 on: January 23, 2015, 12:29:16 am »
Thanks...
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #957 on: January 24, 2015, 09:51:43 am »
the story about the rapper who faces prison sentence for his lyrics. Holy crap!

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #958 on: January 24, 2015, 08:27:52 pm »
the story about the rapper who faces prison sentence for his lyrics. Holy crap!

Every person on the USA ought to send this guy $1 towards his legal fees as a sign of supporting free speech.  I don't give a rat's red ass what his lyrics are and whether I would listen to his music or support his views/opinions/beliefs is irrelevant.  If they are successful in taking him down, any of us could be next.

(Rush DOES suck wet dirt through a bent straw.)
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #959 on: January 26, 2015, 04:54:29 pm »
im going to the fillmore.  ive only been twice, did not drive.  I probably was smoking pot too, so who knows where I was anyway.  is there a parking lot, like the club?  is it hard to get to?  god, I would much rather go to 930, because it is so easy to get to, get out of, parking is great.  I think my friends and I want to go eat something before hand.  guess I better search around for something good.  thanks for your input, and please don't say you hate the fillmore.  I, know that.