Author Topic: For Walky  (Read 652453 times)

walk,on,by

Re: For Walky
« Reply #1230 on: February 01, 2016, 07:13:20 pm »
did you know, that you can use meditation . . . to contact ghosts?  You can become, a human Ouija board and have them attempt to enter your mentality.  I'm not sure if it is safe, but it sure is awe,some.

« Reply #1231 on: February 01, 2016, 11:55:10 pm »
I see he's going for the walkie vote!
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1232 on: February 02, 2016, 11:52:53 am »
did you know, that you can use meditation . . . to contact ghosts?  You can become, a human Ouija board and have them attempt to enter your mentality.  I'm not sure if it is safe, but it sure is awe,some.

I feel like I still don't know this.

killsaly

« Reply #1233 on: February 02, 2016, 10:55:49 pm »

killsaly

« Reply #1234 on: February 05, 2016, 11:29:21 pm »

« Reply #1235 on: February 08, 2016, 11:21:05 am »

Young Ones Doc! The Story of The Young Ones

50 mins...haven't watched yet, but I'm sure it's awesome

slack

bob72

« Reply #1236 on: February 08, 2016, 11:23:58 am »

Young Ones Doc! The Story of The Young Ones

50 mins...haven't watched yet, but I'm sure it's awesome

Thank you for this, by far my favorite British export
PENIS

walk,on,by

« Reply #1237 on: February 15, 2016, 11:00:26 pm »
My, mind is on the blink.

walk,on,by

« Reply #1238 on: February 17, 2016, 11:02:14 pm »
you think you know everything.  you think you have been through it all.  you think the life you have called your own is the only thing most important to you.  then you become selfish.  then you become oblivious.  other people.  who?  your pain, your troubles are more important.  they are you, what you have become.  don't let the problems of others interfere you.  people's issues are distractions and will bury you in needless time away from you.

then it hits you.  then you unbury your hands from your face.  then you see the light of what a human is.  one of your friends comes to you in pain, and asks for help.  you are broken, and you can help.  and you do.  and you feel alive.  and you know you know nothing. 

Yada

« Reply #1239 on: February 17, 2016, 11:03:50 pm »
you think you know everything.  you think you have been through it all.  you think the life you have called your own is the only thing most important to you.  then you become selfish.  then you become oblivious.  other people.  who?  your pain, your troubles are more important.  they are you, what you have become.  don't let the problems of others interfere you.  people's issues are distractions and will bury you in needless time away from you.

then it hits you.  then you unbury your hands from your face.  then you see the light of what a human is.  one of your friends comes to you in pain, and asks for help.  you are broken, and you can help.  and you do.  and you feel alive.  and you know you know nothing. 

Deep...walky.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1240 on: February 18, 2016, 09:59:51 am »

So RatBastard needs a new spleen because his ugly hatefulness has poured over and is affecting his physical health finally?
LVMH

walk,on,by

« Reply #1241 on: February 18, 2016, 10:15:54 am »
No, not rb.  You know, speaking of RB, I haven't talked to him in a while.

hutch

« Reply #1242 on: February 18, 2016, 10:20:38 am »
He still owes me those Jackson Browne records...

walk,on,by

« Reply #1243 on: February 20, 2016, 12:48:30 am »
Good, night moon.  The pass out time, has come.

walk,on,by

« Reply #1244 on: February 20, 2016, 09:24:55 am »
I think, some drunk guy hacked my account, last night.