Author Topic: Virgin Freefest 2012  (Read 121884 times)

wml7

Re: Virgin Freefest 2012
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2012, 09:14:21 am »
Presale is today all you nut bags keep an eye open and let us know when and where
 ;D

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2012, 09:18:30 am »
Presale is today all you nut bags keep an eye open and let us know when and where
 ;D
I thought it said the 23rd...?
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2012, 09:34:20 am »
 ;D

wml7, you dork: http://virginmobilelive.com/freefest/tickets
<sig>

wml7

« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2012, 09:45:42 am »
Haha thought it was this week for some reason
 ;D

hutch

« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2012, 09:58:30 am »
freaked me out.. :D

atomicfront

« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2012, 02:48:45 pm »
 ;D

next thursday i guess if you follow them on twitter.  I hope someone will let us people who think twitter is stupid know what we have to do to get tickets? 

Last year facebook, this year twitter.  Very annoying that they want us to sign up for some needless web site to get tickets.  I will say I actually see a little us of facebook, I don't see why anyone would want to be on twitter other than they have no life at all. 

James Ford

« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2012, 02:56:35 pm »
I have no use for facebook or twitter but if that's how i get tickets, I'm signing up. And not sharing with the likes of you.  :D

;D

next thursday i guess if you follow them on twitter.  I hope someone will let us people who think twitter is stupid know what we have to do to get tickets? 

Last year facebook, this year twitter.  Very annoying that they want us to sign up for some needless web site to get tickets.  I will say I actually see a little us of facebook, I don't see why anyone would want to be on twitter other than they have no life at all. 

hutch

« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2012, 02:56:53 pm »
 ;D

So you want the people you say have no life at all, because they use twitter, to tell you what to do so you can get tickets?

I'm going to have to pass on your kind offer.

nkotb

« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2012, 02:59:50 pm »
:(

I have no use for facebook or twitter but if that's how i get tickets, I'm signing up. And not sharing with the likes of you.  :D

wml7

« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2012, 03:03:55 pm »
You don't need twitter account because you can go on on the website and it should tell you what you need to know.  Yes, if you have twitter you will get the message instantly but with all of us on here we should know quickly as well right right??
 ;D

Yada

« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2012, 03:05:37 pm »
 ;D

As you post on a message board forum, gold!!!!

Got Haggis?

« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2012, 03:37:43 pm »
it sounded like people that attended previous years may get an option to get tickets before everyone else

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2012, 03:43:08 pm »
I hope someone will let us people who think twitter is stupid know what we have to do to get tickets? 

easy: sign up for twitter ;D

either you can keep up your little protest because "twitter is stupid" and remain ticketless; or you can play the game.  any hopes you had of me telling you what to do went down the toilet when your proceeded to insult me.  you fight the power.  i'll be at freefest.
<sig>

atomicfront

« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2012, 03:55:25 pm »
I hope someone will let us people who think twitter is stupid know what we have to do to get tickets? 

easy: sign up for twitter ;D

either you can keep up your little protest because "twitter is stupid" and remain ticketless; or you can play the game.  any hopes you had of me telling you what to do went down the toilet when your proceeded to insult me.  you fight the power.  i'll be at freefest.

Or I can just end up buying tickets which to me is more reasonable than signing up for twitter.  oh and i am sorry you have no life.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2012, 03:57:43 pm »
tickets will be on sale thru ticketfly.

last year, the presale was thru ticketfly...not facebook.

twitter followers will probably just get the password?

(_|_)