Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1168017 times)

vansmack

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2012, 02:12:12 pm »
It's not gay if there's a girl in the room.
27>34

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2012, 03:38:56 pm »
only gay people decide what gay people do . . . straight people can fuck off on the subject, actually.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2012, 08:11:01 pm »
only gay people decide what gay people do . . . straight people can fuck off on the subject, actually.

LOL that's the funniest post I have read here in over a decade.
FUKIT

slappy

« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2012, 11:54:07 am »

killsaly

« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2012, 12:49:34 pm »
Did you know that in Japanese Pro Wrestling, they have people with gay gimmicks? When will the WWE embrace such openness?

The Top Ten Moves of Danshoku Dino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZVzASQJwtE

Hard Gay (yes his name is Hard Gay)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W2LKPZi_vR4

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2012, 01:57:26 pm »
Let's hope that Rhett/James doesn't end up on this jury!

Couple Suing NYC After Being Arrested Last Year In Subway Dancing Episode

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2012, 03:05:22 pm »
😐 🎶

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2012, 12:51:24 am »
Just found out today that I have to go in and have two more surgeries on my knees.  They are going to go in and do arthroscopic surgery to clean things out and make a plan of attack for full blown replacement.  I had bilateral partial replacements done four years ago and off all the surgeries I have had (including several cranial procedures and triple spinal fusion) the recovery from knee surgery was by far the hardest and most painful.  Hello hydrocodone!  I seriously think that when I die I am going to donate my body to science.....  ..... fiction!
FUKIT

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2012, 07:55:54 am »
Can we swap Ohio, Florida, Arizona and Texas for Australia?  So much great funk music coming out of the land down under these days, shame it so far for those band to travel to bring their goodness here.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 08:06:36 am by kosmo vinyl »
T.Rex

Yada

« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2012, 10:00:17 am »
Just found out today that I have to go in and have two more surgeries on my knees.  They are going to go in and do arthroscopic surgery to clean things out and make a plan of attack for full blown replacement.  I had bilateral partial replacements done four years ago and off all the surgeries I have had (including several cranial procedures and triple spinal fusion) the recovery from knee surgery was by far the hardest and most painful.  Hello hydrocodone!  I seriously think that when I die I am going to donate my body to science.....  ..... fiction!

Good thing you planned ahead for health insurance!

Mobius

« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2012, 10:22:15 am »
Did you know that in Japanese Pro Wrestling, they have people with gay gimmicks? When will the WWE embrace such openness?

Adorable Adrian Adonis!!

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2012, 10:44:16 am »

Adorable Adrian Adonis!!

don't forget

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2012, 10:48:55 am »

Good thing you planned ahead for health insurance!

Even better that it is happening now before bammy gets to decide what doctor i get to go to and if i even qualify to get in line and wait 2½ years to get my surgery done by some gummint hack doctor.  But then again it would be 'free'.
FUKIT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2012, 12:26:09 pm »
Even better that it is happening now before bammy gets to decide what doctor i get to go to and if i even qualify to get in line and wait 2½ years to get my surgery done by some gummint hack doctor.  But then again it would be 'free'.

you're hard enough to take seriously without making shit up.  but if your goal is to make a laughing stock out of your opinions, then please carry on.

BTW, you forgot to mention the mandatory review by a Death Panel.
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2012, 12:54:32 pm »

you're hard enough to take seriously without making shit up.  but if your goal is to make a laughing stock out of your opinions, then please carry on.

BTW, you forgot to mention the mandatory review by a Death Panel.

Its impossible to talk with this guy.. if you call him out he'll say he was just pulling your leg.