Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1167894 times)

hutch

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2012, 07:13:14 pm »
anybody notice that all these nfl stars are getting arrested for some such a thing or another, here lately.  tmz is having a field day.  in other news . . . before complaining about obama's past, i have to look at the past the president before him lived and all the f-ed up things he did, and then was allowed to be president.  bush compared to obama in what was "done" as a person growing up and then becoming the holder of the highest office in our country . . . sorry obama comes off like a saint.  obama compared to romney, same thing.

I love my President but what did Romney do but wear kooky underwear?

i can't believe NFL players are now beating up their mothers... wait a minute i can..

worse. sport. ever.

imbecile

« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2012, 09:22:38 am »
anybody notice that all these nfl stars are getting arrested for some such a thing or another, here lately.  tmz is having a field day.  in other news . . . before complaining about obama's past, i have to look at the past the president before him lived and all the f-ed up things he did, and then was allowed to be president.  bush compared to obama in what was "done" as a person growing up and then becoming the holder of the highest office in our country . . . sorry obama comes off like a saint.  obama compared to romney, same thing.

I love my President but what did Romney do but wear kooky underwear?

i can't believe NFL players are now beating up their mothers... wait a minute i can..

worse. sport. ever.

I haven't been paying much attention to the attacks from either side, so there may be more.  All I can think of is the bullying stuff (apparently he had a pattern of bullying gay kids in prep school) and the animal abuse stuff (making the dog ride on top of the car).  Is there much else we know about?

atomicfront

« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2012, 12:02:25 pm »
I think our dear President clearly misspoke. I cannot believe someone wrote a speech with that line in it and I most certainly do not believe the President thinks that people who set up businesses have nothing to do with their success... the point is they don't do it alone not that they don't have anything to do with it which is what he seemed to say in a weird case of very clear misspeak. As Obama would say he will continue to make mistakes..... everyone will.

Having said that its been wonderful lately.. I listen to right wing talk radio for fun (when I'm in car which isn't very often) and the right wing nutters have gone batty... today , and this tells you how they have nothing to say regarding Romney going up in flames, they focused on whether Obama hates America.. I shit you not. Not just Limbaugh..also Lavin.. both were frothing at the mouth.
Does Obama hate America is all they can muster.

Bottom line is Romney has completely fucked up... everyone knows he won't release his taxes because they would show what a dodgy shyster he is.... he doesn't even say otherwise.. he could say "I won't release them on principle not because I have anything to hide.." but he says that if he'd release them Obama would use them against him! Well duh! Thats cause we'd find god knows what..we know you keep your money in just about every place dodgy shysters do..  what else is there?

Then the guy says he has nothing to do with Bain after 1999 when he was CEO, President, sole shareholder.. you name it.. it doesn't pass the smell test.

Why won't obama release his college transcripts? 

cause nobody cares...

I care.  I have had to provide access to my transcript when applying for jobs.  Why should the president be different?  Because he probably had a 2.0 gpa for his undergrad and he got into harvard law because he pretended to be a minority.  I don't see Obama having earned anything in his life.  And his record as president has been pretty abysml. Perhaps worse than GW.  Not that I think Romney will be any better.  I won't vote for either.  But please Obama if you want Romney to release his tax records release your transcripts. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:04:17 pm by atomicfront »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2012, 01:33:06 pm »
you guys need to smoke some pot.

hutch

« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2012, 04:25:53 pm »
1. Obama has rocked it as President: 1) killed OBL 2) Passed health care  both HUGE.
2. There is NO precedent for people running for office having to provide transcripts.. none at all. I'm sorry but you're just barking up the wrong tree here. AND nobody cares.. i mean maybe you and a couple of loons do care but nobody cares that you care. dig?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:27:29 pm by hutch »

hutch

« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2012, 04:26:49 pm »
man i'm bummed dylan is playing verizon.. was very much looking forward to seeing him this fall but i won't do it at that venue..

not sure i want to drive to solomons but thats a 5000 seat venue.. but i'll pass on verizon.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #171 on: July 18, 2012, 04:41:56 pm »
man i'm bummed dylan is playing verizon.. was very much looking forward to seeing him this fall but i won't do it at that venue..

not sure i want to drive to solomons but thats a 5000 seat venue.. but i'll pass on verizon.

get good seats.  saw him at patriot once.  had third row center.  blown away.

atomicfront

« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2012, 04:46:23 pm »
1. Obama has rocked it as President: 1) killed OBL 2) Passed health care  both HUGE.
2. There is NO precedent for people running for office having to provide transcripts.. none at all. I'm sorry but you're just barking up the wrong tree here. AND nobody cares.. i mean maybe you and a couple of loons do care but nobody cares that you care. dig?

Obama has put up record deficits.  The health care law will probably get repealed after the election and is a watered down law.  Also he has done nothing for the mortgage problems.  In case you don't know we are the ones getting stuck paying for the failed mortgages via fannie mae etc.  He is way too conservative.
Look how much the cost of college has gone up since he became president.  All these kids are getting stuck with huge student loans.  He is spending all this  money enforcing the failed drug laws.  He hasn't done anything for the environment. 

I think of him and GW's as pretty  much equal.  And why don't you care that you elected a failure for president?  A guy who couldn't cut it in college.  I think to be president you should be at the top of your class and have had a successful career.  

No way I am voting for him.  The only reason I am voting at all is because I want the gay marriage law to stay on teh books.

hutch

« Reply #173 on: July 18, 2012, 05:05:59 pm »

I've seen him 15 times.. just about everywhere.. going to pass unless I get a free ticket or something.. He was awesome last time I saw him.. fall of 2010 in Charlottesville..

i love bob!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 05:11:56 pm by hutch »

hutch

« Reply #174 on: July 18, 2012, 05:09:07 pm »

Obama has put up record deficits.  The health care law will probably get repealed after the election and is a watered down law.  Also he has done nothing for the mortgage problems.  In case you don't know we are the ones getting stuck paying for the failed mortgages via fannie mae etc.  He is way too conservative.
Look how much the cost of college has gone up since he became president.  All these kids are getting stuck with huge student loans.  He is spending all this  money enforcing the failed drug laws.  He hasn't done anything for the environment. 

I think of him and GW's as pretty  much equal.  And why don't you care that you elected a failure for president?  A guy who couldn't cut it in college.  I think to be president you should be at the top of your class and have had a successful career.  

No way I am voting for him.  The only reason I am voting at all is because I want the gay marriage law to stay on teh books.

you're a lunatic.. the same guy who says teachers are overpaid.. i'm done with you.. I simply don't have the time or desire to debate with loons. Go over to redstate.org or something...

unless you live in Virginia your vote matters not a whit. I do live in Virginia and we'll be voting for President Obama.

wml7

« Reply #175 on: July 18, 2012, 05:58:45 pm »

I've seen him 15 times.. just about everywhere.. going to pass unless I get a free ticket or something.. He was awesome last time I saw him.. fall of 2010 in Charlottesville..

i love bob!

^Narcissist
 ;D

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2012, 07:07:59 pm »

what gay marriage law?  are you talking at the state level?

for federal: if you want to ensure that gay marriage doesn't happen, be sure to vote for romney.
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2012, 09:33:42 pm »
What's the point of the deluxe versions of new release albums these days, other than to soak the consumer for a couple more dollars while just getting a few extra tracks.  Especially since most popular albums will have an even more expanded version with six months released anyways. 

And we will ever get The Jam deluxe versions in the US? "The Gift" version is on it's way....

T.Rex

atomicfront

« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2012, 10:08:44 pm »

what gay marriage law?  are you talking at the state level?

for federal: if you want to ensure that gay marriage doesn't happen, be sure to vote for romney.

maryland has a gay marriage law that people are trying to repeal and it is on the ballot.  I am not voting for romney or obama.  two peas in a pod. 

Obama is pro gun, pro war, anti raising the minimum wage.  Pro illegal aliens. And he is for affirmitive action which is racism which i am against. anti decriminilizing drugs. supports off shore oiil drilling, pro isreal

Romney is anti-abortion, anti-gay, anti raising the minium wage, anti gun control, anti decriminilizing drugs, supports off shore oiil drilling, pro war, pro isreal

Obama only started supporting gay marriage a couple of weeks ago.  When he thought it could get him some votes.  Soon as the election is over he will go back to being anti-gay marriage.

atomicfront

« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2012, 10:10:36 pm »

you're a lunatic.. the same guy who says teachers are overpaid.. i'm done with you.. I simply don't have the time or desire to debate with loons. Go over to redstate.org or something...

unless you live in Virginia your vote matters not a whit. I do live in Virginia and we'll be voting for President Obama.

I am a loon because you don't want to debate records.  You do realize that obams is banrupting the country.  No different than GW.  Pro war just like GW.  Pro illegal alien just like GW.  Pro big business like GW.  War on Drugs like GW.