Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1168013 times)

James Ford

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #330 on: August 20, 2012, 09:12:12 am »
I've hear word that you're not going to get the chance. Obama is going to declare himself dictator. There isn't going to be any election.

I've never voted negative (voting for one simply because you don't like the other) In 08 I left my Presidential ballot blank because I certainly didn't want McCain and was very suspicious of Obama...he came from nowhere. Neither one were worthy of my vote.

This time may be different. We just HAVE to get Obama and his left wing radical cabinet out, so I'll probably vote for Romney for that reason alone....then I'll go take a long hot shower.

hutch

« Reply #331 on: August 20, 2012, 10:11:17 am »
I've never voted negative (voting for one simply because you don't like the other) In 08 I left my Presidential ballot blank because I certainly didn't want McCain and was very suspicious of Obama...he came from nowhere. Neither one were worthy of my vote.

This time may be different. We just HAVE to get Obama and his left wing radical cabinet out, so I'll probably vote for Romney for that reason alone....then I'll go take a long hot shower.

Again, if you don't live in Virginia don't worry about it man.

I find it interesting that Frank cites President Obama and his left wing radical cabinet while Azaghal talks about how President Obama is to the right of Romney on many issues. I think you're both wrong.

azaghal1981

« Reply #332 on: August 20, 2012, 10:42:53 am »

I find it interesting that Frank cites President Obama and his left wing radical cabinet while Azaghal talks about how President Obama is to the right of Romney on many issues. I think you're both wrong.

I never said Obama was to the right of Romney. I was referring to Gary Johnson in that post. Sorry if that was unclear.
احمد

hutch

« Reply #333 on: August 20, 2012, 10:48:17 am »
so what is the difference between legitimate rape and forcible rape?

James Ford

« Reply #334 on: August 20, 2012, 10:56:20 am »
The last time i checked, Frank lives in Florida.

hutch

« Reply #335 on: August 20, 2012, 10:58:39 am »

oh good to know.. what's he doing on this board then? oh wait they don't have music in Florida

So what is the difference between the "legitimate rape" Republican Rep. Todd Akin referred to yesterday in a television interview, and "forcible rape" as included in a House Resolution he co-sponsored with Republican Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan? I don't know.. where I'm from rape is rape. There is no good rape or bad rape. Call me old fashioned I guess...

azaghal1981

« Reply #336 on: August 20, 2012, 11:07:25 am »
Pretty sure he was implying that many women claim rape in order to get an abortion regularly.
I hope that we can all agree that he is a scumbag.
احمد

hutch

« Reply #337 on: August 20, 2012, 11:25:46 am »
Pretty sure he was implying that many women claim rape in order to get an abortion regularly.
I hope that we can all agree that he is a scumbag.

cue the predictable "yes he was wrong to say that BUT Hussein Bammy the muslim America hater ate babies in Indonesia.."

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #338 on: August 20, 2012, 11:33:34 am »
best new name for a band

"legitimate rape"

azaghal1981

« Reply #339 on: August 20, 2012, 11:40:12 am »
It sounds like an Anal Cunt song title.
احمد

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #340 on: August 20, 2012, 11:46:20 am »
no . . . anal cunt, sounds like a legitimate rape song.

azaghal1981

« Reply #341 on: August 20, 2012, 11:52:32 am »
But...Anal Cunt already were a band.
احمد

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #342 on: August 20, 2012, 11:57:49 am »
so picky.

hutch

« Reply #343 on: August 20, 2012, 12:11:18 pm »
But...Anal Cunt already were a band.

such a stickler

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #344 on: August 20, 2012, 12:18:22 pm »

oh good to know.. what's he doing on this board then? oh wait they don't have music in FloridaSo what is the difference between the "legitimate rape" Republican Rep. Todd Akin referred to yesterday in a television interview, and "forcible rape" as included in a House Resolution he co-sponsored with Republican Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan? I don't know.. where I'm from rape is rape. There is no good rape or bad rape. Call me old fashioned I guess...

I lived in DC for 20 years...and unless you call Jimmy Buffet cover bands music.....NO!!!