Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1168159 times)

atomicfront

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #780 on: November 19, 2012, 04:56:02 pm »
I like how people come on here and there first and only post is asking for tickets in the ticket exchange for shows that have been sold out for months.  There are ticketing sites and they have a purpose.  Go to them and buy your tickets.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #781 on: November 19, 2012, 05:18:55 pm »
I like how people come on here and there first and only post is asking for tickets in the ticket exchange for shows that have been sold out for months.  There are ticketing sites and they have a purpose.  Go to them and buy your tickets.

Hey, Brian. While you are telling people to get off your turf, don't forget to tell them to get off of your lawn.
  ;)  ;D

atomicfront

« Reply #782 on: November 19, 2012, 05:21:26 pm »

Hey, Brian. While you are telling people to get off your turf, don't forget to tell them to get off of your lawn.
  ;)  ;D

who is brian?

azaghal1981

« Reply #783 on: November 19, 2012, 05:26:30 pm »
Jaguar, I had the same theory. ;D
احمد

atomicfront

« Reply #784 on: November 19, 2012, 05:45:54 pm »

what theory is that? 

And by the way is this board the most dead on all of the internet?  There was one post all weekend. 

azaghal1981

« Reply #785 on: November 19, 2012, 06:10:32 pm »
That you might be an infamous member of this forum's past under a different handle.

This board is usually most active on weekdays. Unless there is a big ticket sale on a weekend, or something.
احمد

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #786 on: November 19, 2012, 06:12:16 pm »

Yeah, I had said that on here several months ago. Every one of his posts speak "Brian".

atomicfront

« Reply #787 on: November 19, 2012, 06:16:32 pm »

Yeah, I had said that on here several months ago. Every one of his posts speak "Brian".

Who the heck is brian?  And I guess you aren't too bright that you said several months ago that I was someone I wasn't.  And who comes on to a board that no one posts on to pretend they are someone else. 

atomicfront

« Reply #788 on: November 19, 2012, 06:17:34 pm »
That you might be an infamous member of this forum's past under a different handle.

This board is usually most active on weekdays. Unless there is a big ticket sale on a weekend, or something.

post a link to his profile.  It might be interesting to check out someone who might be similar to me. 

atomicfront

« Reply #789 on: November 19, 2012, 06:33:06 pm »
Oh I found the guy and read his last 100 posts or so.  I really don't see a similarity in style.  But on five his opinioins i differed on 4.

1)  He said he loved the Black Keys.  I hate them.  Think they have no talent and have no idea why they got popular.

2) He dissed the Beatles.  WTF?  They are the best band of all time. He lost all respect to me at that post.

3) He is a christian. I am certainly not.

4)  Stone Roses - Omg did he really dismiss their first album???? How can anyone not love their debut?

5) Steve Jobs - he is on the money on this one.  Why anyone thinks Steve Jobs was beneficial to the world and not just another greedy 1 percenter is beyond me.  A guy who parked in handicap spots because he though he was special?  How could anyone make a hero out of such a person. 

But overall a very lazy guess.  Nothing similar in style or opinions.  Especially would never put my name at the end of every post. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #790 on: November 19, 2012, 07:31:36 pm »
yep

brian

his uber denial . . . gave it away.

damn you.

i wanted to guess correct first.

still love you man.  god, i'm all giddy now. 

this is your time julian, make the return too.

hutch

« Reply #791 on: November 19, 2012, 07:55:01 pm »
Its funny .. Brian Wallace never made much of an impression of me but this Atomicfront guy seems like a tool...

He goes on and on about how great Mumford is.. Mumford this and that yada yada.. FINALLY gets a ticket and then sells it the first chance he has..

::)

atomicfront

« Reply #792 on: November 19, 2012, 08:54:29 pm »
Its funny .. Brian Wallace never made much of an impression of me but this Atomicfront guy seems like a tool...

He goes on and on about how great Mumford is.. Mumford this and that yada yada.. FINALLY gets a ticket and then sells it the first chance he has..

I just said that in the current world mumford and sons is better than neil young.  If it weren't valentines day and a couple hours from my house I would go.  My wife is more important than a concert.  Banjo or no banjo.
young. 

atomicfront

« Reply #793 on: November 19, 2012, 08:56:49 pm »
yep

brian

his uber denial . . . gave it away.

damn you.

i wanted to guess correct first.

still love you man.  god, i'm all giddy now. 

this is your time julian, make the return too.

Who is julian?  Guess what brian and julian aren't coming back.  You only have yourselves to blame.....

James Ford

« Reply #794 on: November 20, 2012, 09:30:45 am »
Why not take your wife to see Mumford and Sons for Valentines Day?

I just said that in the current world mumford and sons is better than neil young.  If it weren't valentines day and a couple hours from my house I would go.  My wife is more important than a concert.  Banjo or no banjo.
young.