Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1218581 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1095 on: March 01, 2013, 07:26:25 pm »
Well of course he's taking checks, he's sure not making any money from his laughable "web design" company. It's always "government get off our backs but my check better not be two seconds late" which is why the most conservative states are the ones that suck the most government funds. Retarded republicans like him just blame every one else, preferably a minority, for their own dumbness and then call themselves patriots.

The only government checks I ever took, I earned while serving the country to allow the liberals to have the right to live off of other people's money and to yell that everyone has to be accepting/tolerant of them while themselves being the most intolerant group in America.  The libs are the ones who never take personal responsibility for anything.  It's always "mommy dressed me funny", "daddy didn't tell me he loved me", "the system is stacked against me", "the man is keeping me down", or some such nonsense all while using lines like "I just want whats coming to me".  The funny part of that is that if they really got what's coming to them they would not be able to deal with it.

what a tired schtick

Yeah honesty and the truth are very tired there days.
FUKIT

Relaxer

« Reply #1096 on: March 04, 2013, 01:59:48 pm »
oword

stevewizzle

« Reply #1097 on: March 04, 2013, 03:31:55 pm »
internet basically corresponds with 2003 itunes music store launch

wuts mobile (2005) though?

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1098 on: March 04, 2013, 04:29:33 pm »
Sometimes you actually do get exactly what you deserve...  We need more judges like this.  I actually heard about this a while back, but read about it again today.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/15112/20130205/teen-gives-judge-finger-video-rebellious-penelope.htm
FUKIT

Relaxer

« Reply #1099 on: March 04, 2013, 04:41:05 pm »
Boy, those accents must have driven you into a righteous patriotic rage.
oword

shemptiness

« Reply #1100 on: March 04, 2013, 04:53:48 pm »

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1101 on: March 04, 2013, 05:25:50 pm »
internet basically corresponds with 2003 itunes music store launch

wuts mobile (2005) though?

Ringtones
😐 🎶

Relaxer

« Reply #1102 on: March 05, 2013, 11:17:09 am »
What happened to Atomicfront?

This made me think of him. http://bit.ly/13tZ0rg 

I think some quotes from this are in order:

She would regularly interact with mimes: ?lonely people who looked like they hadn?t talked to anyone in weeks,? and then, ?we would sort of fall in love a little bit.? For Palmer, the wordless exchange went something like this:
My eyes would say, ?Thank you. I see you.?
Their eyes would say, ?Nobody ever sees me. Thank you.

Palmer and her band crashed at the home of an 18-year-old fan and her family ? undocumented immigrants from Honduras. The family, says Palmer, slept on couches so Palmer and her band could take the beds; an arrangement that caused Palmer to wonder, ?Is this fair?? The next morning, says Palmer, the fan?s mother took the singer aside and, ?in her broken English,? said:

?Your music has helped my daughter so much. Thank you for staying here. We?re all so grateful.?

And I thought, ?This is fair."
oword

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1103 on: March 05, 2013, 12:19:10 pm »

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1104 on: March 05, 2013, 04:01:49 pm »

Math is hard...
😐 🎶

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #1105 on: March 05, 2013, 07:47:59 pm »
Guess Little Caesar wasn't going to be outdone by the Moz. That, and probably couldn't deal with someone having something he couldn't have. The little twerp has certainly lost my respect for such a careless move.

Prince smashed someone else's 1961 Epiphone on 'Fallon'

hutch

« Reply #1106 on: March 05, 2013, 08:14:09 pm »
Guess Little Caesar wasn't going to be outdone by the Moz. That, and probably couldn't deal with someone having something he couldn't have. The little twerp has certainly lost my respect for such a careless move.

Prince smashed someone else's 1961 Epiphone on 'Fallon'

Bambi! What a great song

atomicfront

« Reply #1107 on: March 06, 2013, 12:08:57 pm »
I am like the only one in my office and there is zero inches of snow outside. And they call in to see what progress I am making on things.  If you want to know come into the office.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #1108 on: March 06, 2013, 12:17:23 pm »
work for a shitty employer?
my employer told everyone not to come in today.

I am like the only one in my office and there is zero inches of snow outside. And they call in to see what progress I am making on things.  If you want to know come into the office.
(_|_)

wml7

« Reply #1109 on: March 06, 2013, 12:19:02 pm »

Well, hurry up and get some work done, you slack ass
 ;D