Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1155 on: March 08, 2013, 05:55:13 pm »
😐 🎶

atomicfront

« Reply #1156 on: March 08, 2013, 06:24:30 pm »
Wow, someone got a sock stuck in his butt this morning!

Wow, you know you've pretty much read every book ever written when you start having a hankering to read that guy's autobography.

I was recently reading Anthony Kiedis autobiography which is really, more than anything else, the story of his addictions....

anyhow i was surprised to read that when he was young he'd always hang out at sonny and cher's house...he was pretty close to them ....even slept in the same bed as cher one time...

you're such an asshole dude.

every comment you make here is a snide asshole comment dude... you do the math.

pot --> kettle

yeah right.. .my comment about kiedis? or what i just posted about pitbull? or the link to a youtube?

sorry but no.

my response was in regards to this statement of yours "you're such an asshole dude"

I see. So you were responding to a specific statement but quoted another one instead.

Brilliant dude. Brilliant. You're  not an asshole..more like a tool.

I will say at least james ford brings something to the beer thread.  All you do is talk about bands that are 30 years past their prime.  You are appear to be someone who's life ended when they graduated high school.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1157 on: March 08, 2013, 06:31:55 pm »
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
M NOT
R TOO
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #1158 on: March 08, 2013, 06:32:23 pm »
Wow, someone got a sock stuck in his butt this morning!

Wow, you know you've pretty much read every book ever written when you start having a hankering to read that guy's autobography.

I was recently reading Anthony Kiedis autobiography which is really, more than anything else, the story of his addictions....

anyhow i was surprised to read that when he was young he'd always hang out at sonny and cher's house...he was pretty close to them ....even slept in the same bed as cher one time...

you're such an asshole dude.

every comment you make here is a snide asshole comment dude... you do the math.

pot --> kettle

yeah right.. .my comment about kiedis? or what i just posted about pitbull? or the link to a youtube?

sorry but no.

my response was in regards to this statement of yours "you're such an asshole dude"

I see. So you were responding to a specific statement but quoted another one instead.

Brilliant dude. Brilliant. You're  not an asshole..more like a tool.

You are appear to be someone who's life ended when they graduated high school.

and you appear to be someone who never graduated high school.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1159 on: March 09, 2013, 03:59:21 am »
FUKIT

James Ford

« Reply #1160 on: March 09, 2013, 12:10:58 pm »
An aging Atomicfront desperately clings to youth culture and an aging Hutch desperately clings to the cuture of his youth.

And an aging James Ford is awakened at 6:45 am on a Saturday by an actual youth claiming it's time to get up because we're having a celebration for one of her stuffed animals.

Oh well, I'll look on the bright side. That gives me more time to do my nine mile run, drink half a Bigfoot, and listen to the new Mavericks album.

Hey, that's an album both of you can check out.
 Atomicfront: It has accordian, and Melody Maker says accordian is the banjo of 2013.
Hutch: It has Latinos, and Rolling Stone once declared that J-Lo was in and Ben Affleck was out.

hutch

« Reply #1161 on: March 09, 2013, 04:32:39 pm »
An aging Atomicfront desperately clings to youth culture and an aging Hutch desperately clings to the cuture of his youth.

And an aging James Ford is awakened at 6:45 am on a Saturday by an actual youth claiming it's time to get up because we're having a celebration for one of her stuffed animals.

Oh well, I'll look on the bright side. That gives me more time to do my nine mile run, drink half a Bigfoot, and listen to the new Mavericks album.

Atomicfront: It has accordian, and Melody Maker says accordian is the banjo of 2013.
Hutch: It has Latinos, and Rolling Stone once declared that J-Lo was in and Ben Affleck was out.
yawn

atomicfront

« Reply #1162 on: March 09, 2013, 06:22:37 pm »

Counties in red are dry counties.  I am guessing in most of those counties they have a lower than average life expectancy.  Once again being a non-drinker kills.  And evidently makes you not graduate high school.   

atomicfront

« Reply #1163 on: March 09, 2013, 06:23:59 pm »

I love me some accordian.  But i thought Melod Maker went out of business years ago.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1164 on: March 10, 2013, 01:04:25 am »
I never thought it would happen.  But I actually love going to the gym.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #1165 on: March 10, 2013, 05:59:31 am »
"Due to Morrissey's medical condition, tonight's engagement at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco will need to be rescheduled and will now take place on May 1. All tickets previously purchased for the Regency Ballroom show will be honored on the new date."

Anybody have any clue what's wrong with Morrissey?

Probably just needs a nice big juicy rare steak.

killsaly

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1167 on: March 12, 2013, 12:43:34 pm »
can't believe no one has posted this yet:

NYC soda ban

what I found interesting is that Starbucks (probably the worst offender) said they wouldn't abide by law if it were enacted.  Starbucks has to have the worst coffee in the world.  I always wondered why they were so popular and then  I realized that everyone who drinks coffee there has a drink with mostly chocalate and whip cream.  I wonder why starbucks doesn't get put in with mcdonalds and all the other junk food places to avoid. 

Starbucks doesn't sell coffee. They manufacture and sell authenticity. If you can manufacture authenticity well enough to fool people then the nominal product sold to the customer is irrelevant. Five Guys learned this lucratively well. So did Mumford and Sons.
😐 🎶

atomicfront

« Reply #1168 on: March 12, 2013, 12:45:12 pm »
what is five guys?

James Ford

« Reply #1169 on: March 12, 2013, 12:53:56 pm »
You've probably already googled the answer, but the answer is a bleeding stomach ulcer and Barrett's esophagus.

I don't think a steak is going to help those conditions.

"Due to Morrissey's medical condition, tonight's engagement at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco will need to be rescheduled and will now take place on May 1. All tickets previously purchased for the Regency Ballroom show will be honored on the new date."

Anybody have any clue what's wrong with Morrissey?

Probably just needs a nice big juicy rare steak.