Author Topic: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>  (Read 56277 times)

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>
« Reply #180 on: September 23, 2013, 11:48:35 am »
I thought the same thing, the Nazi is like 'we didn't kill the kid' ...well dude you just shot his mom on the front porch, don't you think he'll be screwed for life anyway
I took that more as a "if you pull a stunt like that again, we'll take out the kid next."
LVMH

K8teebug

« Reply #181 on: September 23, 2013, 12:09:17 pm »
Yeah.  My thoughts exactly.  Sometimes Jesse is so smart and others so stupid.  They put a picture of them in the lab!  Duh, what did you think was going to happen to her if you tried to escape?

Robert Forster is the vacuum salesman.  Awesome.

I was thinking this morning, how much of this is because of Walt's choice in Saul as an adviser?  Todd...that's all Saul.  But, then again, who would Walt have been able to find on his own?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #182 on: September 23, 2013, 02:34:01 pm »
What's almost worse is what you don't see. Brock coming out and finding his mom and being all alone. God damn it.

I thought the same thing, the Nazi is like 'we didn't kill the kid' ...well dude you just shot his mom on the front porch, don't you think he'll be screwed for life anyway
Think that was more like "We didn't kill him, so we have something else to take from you if you try to escape again." Even though the kid is sure to be taken to a foster home or something.
‼‼?‼‼

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #183 on: September 23, 2013, 02:37:39 pm »
Yeah.  My thoughts exactly.  Sometimes Jesse is so smart and others so stupid.  They put a picture of them in the lab!  Duh, what did you think was going to happen to her if you tried to escape?

I was thinking this morning, how much of this is because of Walt's choice in Saul as an adviser?  Todd...that's all Saul.  But, then again, who would Walt have been able to find on his own?
He needed Saul's sleeziness. Saul got his hands pretty dirty for Walt to get away with a lot of this.

So, the ricin pill is for the Shwarz? And the M60 for the nazis? At this point the nazis are under the impression that Walt is gone for good, right?

Remember when Walt tells Jesse they are going to cook until the barrel of methlamine is all gone....Funny how Todd brings that up to his Uncle Jack. The heir to the throne!
‼‼?‼‼

Yada

« Reply #184 on: September 23, 2013, 02:44:41 pm »

He needed Saul's sleeziness. Saul got his hands pretty dirty for Walt to get away with a lot of this.

So, the ricin pill is for the Shwarz? And the M60 for the nazis? At this point the nazis are under the impression that Walt is gone for good, right?

Remember when Walt tells Jesse they are going to cook until the barrel of methlamine is all gone....Funny how Todd brings that up to his Uncle Jack. The heir to the throne!

M60 for the Nazis, ricin for himself just in case?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #185 on: September 23, 2013, 03:25:53 pm »
Maybe. Can't the ricin take days to hit someone though?
‼‼?‼‼

Yada

« Reply #186 on: September 23, 2013, 03:53:51 pm »
Maybe. Can't the ricin take days to hit someone though?

don't think so... that's how he killed the Mexican drug lord dudes, right?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #187 on: September 23, 2013, 04:07:57 pm »
That was Gus. He never used the ricin.
‼‼?‼‼

ggw

« Reply #188 on: September 23, 2013, 08:17:34 pm »
The ricin is ostensibly for the Schwartzes (as somebody pointed out, poison is personal).  I think we can all agree that Walt doesn't live out the final episode.  I am more interested in what happens to Pinkman.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #189 on: September 23, 2013, 09:22:08 pm »
Wow did the final episode of Dexter suck...
T.Rex

« Reply #190 on: September 24, 2013, 09:34:06 am »
The stakes were never higher! Dexter's behavior cost him the things he has cared about most... for the last 5 episodes. For the first 7.5 seasons, he didn't care about them at all.

If Dexter had just ended after season 4, think how much better remembered this show would've been. It totally cliffbombed after season 4.
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #191 on: September 24, 2013, 10:32:21 am »
The stakes were never higher! Dexter's behavior cost him the things he has cared about most... for the last 5 episodes. For the first 7.5 seasons, he didn't care about them at all.

If Dexter had just ended after season 4, think how much better remembered this show would've been. It totally cliffbombed after season 4.
I stopped watching like 4 or 5 episodes ago and I called how it was going to end. Dexter kills that lady and her son, someone he cares about dies, he lives happily ever after with his homicidal lover. So lame. My friend asked me if I wanted to know how it ended, I said if he doesn't die or get caught I don't care. He told me anyway.

Imagine the final scene of the series being him standing in the bathroom with Harrison in a pool of blood crying and looking at Ritas dead body in the tub. Boom.

Anyway, Breaking Bad - I'm thinking what more can Walt put Jesse through? I still want Jesse to come out on top. He seems to be the only one who has really lost everything. If Walt loses everything I will not and have not sympathized.
‼‼?‼‼

K8teebug

« Reply #192 on: September 24, 2013, 11:07:15 am »
The ricin is ostensibly for the Schwartzes (as somebody pointed out, poison is personal).  I think we can all agree that Walt doesn't live out the final episode.  I am more interested in what happens to Pinkman.

OMG.  I hope so.  Their uppity bs has been annoying since the beginning of the show.  Plus, why would they show them again?

I want Jesse to live, bitch!

Also want Walt to kick it.

Yada

« Reply #193 on: September 24, 2013, 11:28:27 am »

OMG.  I hope so.  Their uppity bs has been annoying since the beginning of the show.  Plus, why would they show them again?

I want Jesse to live, bitch!

Also want Walt to kick it.

I wanted Jesse to live as well, but at this point he'd live a life of nothing but misery.

« Reply #194 on: September 24, 2013, 11:55:36 am »
Plus, why would they show them again?
Deus ex Charlie Rose.
LVMH