Author Topic: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>  (Read 56152 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>
« Reply #210 on: September 26, 2013, 04:33:06 pm »
Didn't they bring up that Jesse was some kind of fake thug who only got in trouble when he was a kid? So they never really had anything on him? Isn't that a thing? Or was that Combo...
‼‼?‼‼

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #211 on: September 26, 2013, 04:38:49 pm »
One of the many problems with S2 of News Room was a  lack of Jane Fonda. Stole the entire end of the season.
T.Rex

Julian, Authenticated CAUDILLO

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #212 on: September 26, 2013, 04:49:33 pm »
Then get it back!! /fade to black
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #213 on: September 30, 2013, 08:48:05 am »
Best....show....ever.....

Couldn't have asked for a better ending.

slappy

« Reply #214 on: September 30, 2013, 09:48:17 am »
Including Badger and Skinny Pete was icing on the cake, yo.

« Reply #215 on: September 30, 2013, 09:52:29 am »
From a pure "how well pulled off was this episode" element, last night paled in comparison to To Hajillee and Ozymandias.

I thought it was interesting how much Walt was shot in the background in scenes and people walked right past him. Almost like he was dead and a ghost already.

The final shot of him reminiscing about the meth lab and dying there all blissfully didn't really do it for me.

I still think people who are hyped that Jesse lived or got away or whatever really are missing the entire point of the show.
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #217 on: September 30, 2013, 09:58:07 am »
I liked the ending. Everything was tied up. How ironic was it that Walt was shot by a device that he created and that eventually led to his own death?

I wasn't hyped on Jesse living, I was a big fan of his reaction to Walt sliding him the gun. Walt wasn't giving Jesse what he wanted because he was going to die regardless. The one final thing Walt wanted Jesse to do and he turned around and stopped being his bitch.

I was a fan. The anticipation was killing me towards the end. Lord.
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #218 on: September 30, 2013, 10:03:56 am »
How ironic was it that Walt was shot by a device that he created and that eventually led to his own death?
Whoa, I took it that that was totally intentional. Walt clearly had no "what I do after I kill these Nazis" gameplan, I assumed he went in there fully expecting to die in the "shootout." He was humming a song about someone coming back to El Paso for revenge and getting killed while he built it.

The only deviation from his plan that I thought was him deciding to save Jesse at the last second.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #219 on: September 30, 2013, 10:09:25 am »
How ironic was it that Walt was shot by a device that he created and that eventually led to his own death?
Whoa, I took it that that was totally intentional. Walt clearly had no "what I do after I kill these Nazis" gameplan, I assumed he went in there fully expecting to die in the "shootout." He was humming a song about someone coming back to El Paso for revenge and getting killed while he built it.

The only deviation from his plan that I thought was him deciding to save Jesse at the last second.

bingo. he planned to die.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #220 on: September 30, 2013, 10:17:25 am »
The ricin for lydia was amazing.

And the Schwartzes....making them his bitches for all eternity.  Forever they will be looking over their shoulders.  And all while they do his bidding.  I think this was the most masterful stroke of the whole episode.

« Reply #221 on: September 30, 2013, 10:33:32 am »
Including Badger and Skinny Pete was icing on the cake, yo.
was stoked to see their cameo
slack

Yada

« Reply #222 on: September 30, 2013, 10:39:01 am »
The ricin for lydia was amazing.

And the Schwartzes....making them his bitches for all eternity.  Forever they will be looking over their shoulders.  And all while they do his bidding.  I think this was the most masterful stroke of the whole episode.

Maybe the most masterful stroke of the entire series.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #223 on: September 30, 2013, 10:46:25 am »

That makes sense. After seeing the shape Jesse was in he figured he should save him.
‼‼?‼‼

James Ford

« Reply #224 on: September 30, 2013, 11:03:40 am »
so when are they going to put the last eight episodes on Netflix so I can see it?