Author Topic: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>  (Read 56346 times)

Yada

Re: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2013, 03:29:56 pm »
Thoughts on the season thus far??

Why can't Jesse f'n keep it together?

Will he rat on Walt?

Will Walt off Hank?

Will the new white trash gang come after Walt?

I'm going to be bummed when this show is over... Low Winter Sun has been pretty good thus far though.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2013, 03:31:27 pm »
Only saw the first episode of low winter sun.  Thought it was pretty good and will follow it.

i can only handle one or two shows at a time. 

Yada

« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2013, 03:36:33 pm »
Only saw the first episode of low winter sun.  Thought it was pretty good and will follow it.

i can only handle one or two shows at a time. 

Likewise, Breaking Bad is actually the only show I currently watch.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2013, 05:05:29 pm »
Breaking Bad is the only drama I care about anymore. THAT being said, this last episode was kind of boring. Can Jesse keep it together? I think all the shit he's gone through in the past, what, 2 years is kind of pushed him over an edge he's never been to.

Just like when Walt tried to burn all of his own money, but he realized what the ultimate goal was. Walt tried to shoot himself, then tried to burn all of his money. Jesse is just psychologically not there yet. Will he be? I doubt it. Does he narc on Walter? Possibly.

We keep seeing these flash forwards [Walt's 52 in them, I think he's 50 or 51 currently] so that's coming soon. He has all those guns in his trunk... Maybe he takes on that hillbilly gang. Who's in his corner? Saul? Who is ready to leave the country at the drop of a hat? Jesse? The insanity is reaching critical levels.
‼‼?‼‼

James Ford

« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2013, 05:21:34 pm »
I've obviously never met you, but when i read your posts on here, I always think of Jesse. How close am I?

Breaking Bad is the only drama I care about anymore. THAT being said, this last episode was kind of boring. Can Jesse keep it together? I think all the shit he's gone through in the past, what, 2 years is kind of pushed him over an edge he's never been to.

Just like when Walt tried to burn all of his own money, but he realized what the ultimate goal was. Walt tried to shoot himself, then tried to burn all of his money. Jesse is just psychologically not there yet. Will he be? I doubt it. Does he narc on Walter? Possibly.

We keep seeing these flash forwards [Walt's 52 in them, I think he's 50 or 51 currently] so that's coming soon. He has all those guns in his trunk... Maybe he takes on that hillbilly gang. Who's in his corner? Saul? Who is ready to leave the country at the drop of a hat? Jesse? The insanity is reaching critical levels.

K8teebug

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2013, 08:41:42 am »
I think it's pretty clear that Walt's family is way way gone.  I'm going for Skyler to break and disappear.

I want Jesse to rat on Walt.  Is that wrong?  It doesn't really fit with the arch of the show though.

K8teebug

« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2013, 08:42:38 am »
Bryan Cranston said in an interview "what if what Walt really wanted, to protect his family and have them around, what if that's gone?  What does he do then?"

I don't want Walt arrested or dead though.  I don't know how I want it to end.  Love this show.

Yada

« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2013, 08:47:41 am »
Bryan Cranston said in an interview "what if what Walt really wanted, to protect his family and have them around, what if that's gone?  What does he do then?"

I don't want Walt arrested or dead though.  I don't know how I want it to end.  Love this show.

Yeah... I'm perplexed too... and I'm finally like Skyler after five seasons... and I'm currently liking Walt!!!

imbecile

« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2013, 08:48:09 am »
I want Walt dead in a bad way.

It was a few seasons ago when I began to loathe him and I realized just how good a show this was, that it could make me feel so strongly about the characters. 

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2013, 10:49:07 am »
Dexter? I want him dead. The characters from Walking Dead? I want them all to be eaten alive for an entire season. Mary Louise Parker from Weeds? I wanted her dead. I didn't finish watching it though. Everyone on Mad Men? Dead.

Breaking Bad is the only drama on TV that I really care about the characters [except Skyler for a long time] for some reason I always turn on the main character, but I love Walt. I think he's gotten himself way too deep, but he knows what he's doing and has gotten this far and is now out. I don't want him to die at all, him getting caught doesn't sit right with me... or him getting caught... He should just ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after with his family...until the cancer gets him...

Jesse's too much of a wild card. Hank's burn to bring him in is too much. I always feel like people come up just short when trying to get the best of Walt.... I don't know how I want the show to end but I'm GLAD it's THIS good and coming to an end. Too many shows have gone way beyond their time. Fucking LOVE Breaking Bad. Will be super bummed when it's over.
‼‼?‼‼

Yada

« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2013, 10:54:31 am »
Dexter? I want him dead. The characters from Walking Dead? I want them all to be eaten alive for an entire season. Mary Louise Parker from Weeds? I wanted her dead. I didn't finish watching it though. Everyone on Mad Men? Dead.

Breaking Bad is the only drama on TV that I really care about the characters [except Skyler for a long time] for some reason I always turn on the main character, but I love Walt. I think he's gotten himself way too deep, but he knows what he's doing and has gotten this far and is now out. I don't want him to die at all, him getting caught doesn't sit right with me... or him getting caught... He should just ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after with his family...until the cancer gets him...

Jesse's too much of a wild card. Hank's burn to bring him in is too much. I always feel like people come up just short when trying to get the best of Walt.... I don't know how I want the show to end but I'm GLAD it's THIS good and coming to an end. Too many shows have gone way beyond their time. Fucking LOVE Breaking Bad. Will be super bummed when it's over.

I think deep down inside I want to see the evil Walt come out and take out Hank... or... give Hank the option to share the wealth and drop the investigation. The sad part is, Walt is going to die of the cancer no matter what happens is my guess. He's obviously off treatment with the flashbacks but still coughing and visibly not looking in great shape.

Yada

« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2013, 10:39:51 am »
Outrageous episode...

One quick question I had re: the cigarette scene at the end of the episode. Did Jesse pulling out that pack of cigarettes trigger his memory?? It wasn't the actually pack of cigarettes that had the poison, correct?

stevewizzle

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2013, 10:41:38 am »
he realized his bag of pot was lifted from him, which made him have the epiphany that the resin cigarette was lifted from him by saul's guys, too.

Yada

« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2013, 10:43:45 am »
he realized his bag of pot was lifted from him, which made him have the epiphany that the resin cigarette was lifted from him by saul's guys, too.

Gotcha.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2013, 10:55:32 am »
That ending was crazy... I guess that's why we see the house boarded up at the beginning of the season?
‼‼?‼‼