Author Topic: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>  (Read 56329 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2013, 01:30:54 pm »
I think they show a sort of POV of the guy looking at the cops and then looking at the SUV. You could her Walt yelling from the distant angle those guys were at. He also did look at the Cadillac and saw Jesse sitting in the car. I'm assuming they know Pinkman and White are in those 2 cars. Wondering if they think it was some kind of set-up.

Also could be that they think Walt's been caught since they saw Jesse and 2 guys "claiming" to be cops. So they could think the jig is up and thought to kill them all and go back to cooking their meth.
‼‼?‼‼

K8teebug

« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2013, 01:46:20 pm »
True.  But, they need Walt.  My guess is everyone dies but Walt and he has to go kill Cruicifictorius and his relatives so he can get on with his life.

ggw

« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2013, 01:47:38 pm »
Given the heartfelt phone call with Marie, ("I got him") and the extended, slow-mo shots of Hank at the start of the gun fight, I am betting that Hank is killed.

stevewizzle

« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2013, 01:51:43 pm »
that's how i saw it too.  they are well aware that jesse is there, and that walt is there.  

i don't think they are killing everyone.  they need someone to cook their meth, so they are going to take either jesse, walt, or both.

hank and gomez are definitely toast.

jesse was getting out of the car last time we saw him.  i have no clue what happens to him, but my best guess is uncle jack takes jesse hostage as a cook, and they leave walt alone, since, you know, he was just arrested.  but since walt's evidence has suddenly dissapeared, he isn't arrested, and he dissapears to settle the score and save jesse.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2013, 01:53:04 pm »
What if Hank and Gomie are killed and Walt fakes his own death to get away (to New Hampshire from the flash forward) and all the police find are these two DEA agents out in the wilderness and Walt's "if you're watching this, I'm probably already dead" DVD  and people really think Hank was the mastermind the entire time.

Hank then comes back to kill the Nazis, who possibly stole all his money, (with the gun) and Jesse (with the ricin) to avenge his brother-in-law/his empire.

/fanboy theory that's not coming true
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 01:58:15 pm by Julian, Former Weblebrity »
LVMH

« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2013, 02:02:57 pm »
Andy Greenwald made an interesting point over on Grantland that the show ostensibly should be in 2007-2008 since it started in 2007 and we haven't passed a year in the show's timetable -- something Gilligan has perpetuated by having characters buy new PT Cruisers and flipphones that aren't made anymore -- and yet the Neo-nazis for some reason reference us getting Bin Laden. Continuity hole.
LVMH

K8teebug

« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2013, 02:04:40 pm »
that's how i saw it too.  they are well aware that jesse is there, and that walt is there.  

i don't think they are killing everyone.  they need someone to cook their meth, so they are going to take either jesse, walt, or both.

hank and gomez are definitely toast.

jesse was getting out of the car last time we saw him.  i have no clue what happens to him, but my best guess is uncle jack takes jesse hostage as a cook, and they leave walt alone, since, you know, he was just arrested.  but since walt's evidence has suddenly dissapeared, he isn't arrested, and he dissapears to settle the score and save jesse.

Ah, to rescue Jesse.  That would be the ultimate.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2013, 02:05:11 pm »
I want to know why Walt was so insistent on not having the locks charged.To me that suggests someone else other than his family has access to the house.
T.Rex

Yada

« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2013, 02:08:58 pm »
What if Hank and Gomie are killed and Walt fakes his own death to get away (to New Hampshire from the flash forward) and all the police find are these two DEA agents out in the wilderness and Walt's "if you're watching this, I'm probably already dead" DVD  and people really think Hank was the mastermind the entire time.

Hank then comes back to kill the Nazis, who possibly stole all his money, (with the gun) and Jesse (with the ricin) to avenge his brother-in-law/his empire.

love that theory!

Yada

« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2013, 02:09:35 pm »
I want to know why Walt was so insistent on not having the locks charged.To me that suggests someone else other than his family has access to the house.

Because he was initially trying to keep that from Skyler and say it was an accident. If he wanted the locks changed, that would show a threat.

« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2013, 02:12:44 pm »

love that theory!
Oh, thanks. To flesh it out a little more, Walt's faking his death to escape being a methcook slave to the nazis, not the DEA. We have no indication anyone in the DEA knows anything about the investigation and Hank and Gomie are just going rogue.

I feel like Jesse should be dead too but it doesn't square with the flashforward of going back for Chekov's ricin. You can't kill 10 neonazis with a little ricin and if that's the plan, what does he need the machine gun for. The machine gun is clearly indicated to wipe out a group of people; ricin is much more personal.
LVMH

« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2013, 02:14:04 pm »

Because he was initially trying to keep that from Skyler and say it was an accident. If he wanted the locks changed, that would show a threat.
^^That. Also, Walt has this desire throughout the show to show he's entirely in control and his decisions will have no unintended consequences on his family. It's almost like an affront to him if his family has to suffer the mild inconvenience of getting new keys. It speaks to him not being The One Who Knocks in everything.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2013, 02:36:56 pm »

love that theory!
Oh, thanks. To flesh it out a little more, Walt's faking his death to escape being a methcook slave to the nazis, not the DEA. We have no indication anyone in the DEA knows anything about the investigation and Hank and Gomie are just going rogue.

I feel like Jesse should be dead too but it doesn't square with the flashforward of going back for Chekov's ricin. You can't kill 10 neonazis with a little ricin and if that's the plan, what does he need the machine gun for. The machine gun is clearly indicated to wipe out a group of people; ricin is much more personal.

All makes sense except Walk faking his death to the Nazis. How could that happen, they'll obviously come up to the car and see him alive in there, no?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2013, 03:34:44 pm »
Wasn't Walt wearing some sort of camo in the flash forward? This is the same Walt that blew up a fucking building he was in with 4 other dudes and managed to espace almost unscathed. He takes them down at their hillbilly meth farm, takes their machine gun and.......kills people.
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2013, 04:11:01 pm »
All makes sense except Walk faking his death to the Nazis. How could that happen, they'll obviously come up to the car and see him alive in there, no?
IDK, maybe they take him at first and he escapes and since no one has seen him in forever he's presumed dead at Hank's hand or... idk. Its a fanwank theory.

There's a theory floating around on the internet that has screen shots of E0501 with Walt having a clear electronic wire visible under his clothing which leads some to think he goes state's witness. I don't buy into that.
LVMH