Author Topic: RE: CT School Massacre  (Read 52289 times)

hutch

Re: RE: CT School Massacre
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2012, 05:12:04 pm »
does anybody seriously think they're going to overthrow the government? 

Does anybody seriously think they're going to change ratbastard's mind?

And more importantly, does it matter?

I hope each of you puts as much effort into changing the minds of Federally elected officials.  All the power is in their hands right now...

Because Newtown happened dude and its on everyone's mind. It is not so easy to shake it off, dig? Having the conversation is a good idea..

I actually think the effort should be focused on creating a lobby/interest group to advocate for gun control..

10 million people * 100  = $1 billion

we need a group like the NRA to lobby for gun control.... we can write our senators til we're blue in the face but if they know the NRA is going to go after them hard when they're up for reelection I don't see much happening..
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 05:35:50 pm by hutch »

atomicfront

« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2012, 05:23:46 pm »
does anybody seriously think they're going to overthrow the government? 

Does anybody seriously think they're going to change ratbastard's mind?

And more importantly, does it matter?

I hope each of you puts as much effort into changing the minds of Federally elected officials.  All the power is in their hands right now...

does ratbastard really believe what he is saying or is he trolling? 

James Ford

« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2012, 05:25:33 pm »
Is this what they used to call "fuzzy math"?

10 million people * 100 million = $1 billion

atomicfront

« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2012, 05:27:32 pm »
Don't delete on FB.  Just block their feed from your timeline, that way if you have to go back and see their timeline, you can.  Plus they won't try to re-add you as a friend later and thus put you in an awkward spot...

i doubt i would want to see his timeline.  Actually maybe I can just block everyone.  I do like to post photos on facebook but most people just post annoying things.  I did block this women's feed who kept posting about how she can't believe how stupid everyone in this state (MD) is that they elected Obama.  I didn't vote for Obama but calling everyone stupid I found offensive.  Plus her reasons were like all my taxes are going to pay for people (minority reference) don't have to work.  I am sure she doesn't pay very much in taxes.  Very annoying.

atomicfront

« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2012, 05:28:32 pm »
Is this what they used to call "fuzzy math"?

10 million people * 100 million = $1 billion

i think he meant 100 dollars.  I doubt he could find 10 million people that had 100 million to give away. 

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2012, 05:32:55 pm »
The NRA is prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again," the group said. It plans to hold "a major news conference" on Friday and both their Facebook and Twitter presences are active again.

hutch

« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2012, 05:35:12 pm »
Thanx

yeah 100$ * 10 million people = $1 billion... I hope.

a nice launchpad for a group to target pro gun advocates and support gun control advocates

Only way to do anything

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2012, 05:40:01 pm »
The NRA is prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again," the group said. It plans to hold "a major news conference" on Friday and both their Facebook and Twitter presences are active again.
This is titillating but I wouldn't hold your breath. 
This from the group that literally stuck their heads in the sand for days after it happened.  Fuck the NRA.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2012, 06:47:30 pm »
this is near where i live . . . the ass was trying to prove some point.  dumb ass.

http://www.nvdaily.com/news/2012/12/local-man-arrested-at-school-with-board-labeled-high-powered-rife.php

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2012, 06:51:52 pm »
this is near where i live . . . the ass was trying to prove some point.  dumb ass.

http://www.nvdaily.com/news/2012/12/local-man-arrested-at-school-with-board-labeled-high-powered-rife.php
Wait wait wait a minute...his right to carry that sign into the school is protected by The Constitution.  That absolves him of any duty to decency, respect or common sense.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2012, 12:13:50 am »
11/27/2012

Virginia Commonwealth University Professor Thomas Baker has crunched the numbers in the state of Virginia, and has determined that gun sales in the state have climbed 73% since 2006, while the number of violent crimes involving guns has declined by more than 27%.

For years, we've heard the shrill voices of those who hate your guns. "More guns on the street means more crime!" "More guns equals more murder!" and so on. And yet, clearly that's not the case. So now the gun ban crowd is changing its tune.

Andrew Goddard, a gun control advocate in Virginia, told WTOP radio, "It's quite possible that you can sell a whole lot more guns and crime is still going down. But is the crime going down because more people are buying guns, or is the crime going down because the crime is going down?"

I don't know anyone who thinks a decline in violent crime can be attributed to a single factor. That's not the point. The point is that, despite Goddard's new assertion, the anti-gunners have been telling us that what's happening in Virginia is impossible. The point is people like Andrew Goddard think that Virginians would be safer with Chicago-style gun control laws, even though that flies in the face of logic and reality.

The point is, gun owners and the NRA have been right all along. It's the criminals, not the law-abiding gun owners, who are the issue. More guns, less crime isn't just "quite possible," it's a fact.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2012, 12:15:34 am »
HEY BAMMY --->   GOP senator demands answers after a gun belonging to a former assistant ATF office chief was found at the scene of a November cartel shootout with the Mexican military that left five dead, including a Mexican beauty queen.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2012, 12:16:25 am »
FUKIT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2012, 01:36:54 am »
good work avoiding the questions, RB. 

HEY YOU FUCKTARD IN THE WHITE HOUSE WHY NOT TAKE ACTION ABOUT THIS? --

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/19/conditions-in-notorious-mexican-prison-worsens-jon-hammar-ptsd-family-fears/

change of subject - when losing one battle, try a different one.  great strategy!
<sig>

K8teebug

« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2012, 08:56:55 am »
Please do not refer to the President that way.  You can disagree, but that is extremely disrespectful.