Author Topic: True Confession Time  (Read 8061 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
True Confession Time
« on: January 10, 2013, 04:15:55 pm »
Since Vansmack has admitted to being StubHub, I think it's only fair I reveal my true identity.

I'm actually "wonder kid" and "superstar" dj Avicii, responsible for the track "Levels" where I pasted in on top of my wicked trance beats an Etta James sample.  Funny thing is I've never been able to repeat that success on my laptop and the wicked Trance creation software I used for my first hit.

So I'm reaching out to you fellow EDM laptop warriors to help me create my next album.  You supply the sick beats, and throbbing synth samples.  And I might reward you with with prizes ranging from stickers and tote bags all the way up to press opportunities and official credits.
T.Rex

vansmack

Re: True Confession Time
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 04:26:20 pm »
I KNEW IT!
27>34

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 04:34:19 pm »
Since Vansmack has admitted to being StubHub, I think it's only fair I reveal my true identity.

I'm actually "wonder kid" and "superstar" dj Avicii, responsible for the track "Levels" where I pasted in on top of my wicked trance beats an Etta James sample.  Funny thing is I've never been able to repeat that success on my laptop and the wicked Trance creation software I used for my first hit.

So I'm reaching out to you fellow EDM laptop warriors to help me create my next album.  You supply the sick beats, and throbbing synth samples.  And I might reward you with with prizes ranging from stickers and tote bags all the way up to press opportunities and official credits.

Here's a bass line you can just copy and paste into your track "Oontz oontz oontz oontz"
3MTA3

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 04:34:38 pm »
Oh, and you can use that royalty free :)
3MTA3

Relaxer

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 04:40:33 pm »
Atomicfront is my gimmick account that I use to be a douchebag who is wrong about every single thing ever.
oword

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 04:46:03 pm »

Here's a bass line you can just copy and paste into your track "Oontz oontz oontz oontz"
Oh, and you can use that royalty free :)

SWAG! - (that is what all the kidz are sayin' these days right?)
T.Rex

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 05:08:29 pm »
Atomicfront is my gimmick account that I use to be a douchebag who is wrong about every single thing ever.
No.

I am Atomicfront.
‼‼?‼‼

lagas

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 05:10:39 pm »
Walkie is Julian
zorra

Relaxer

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 05:13:05 pm »
No.

I am Atomicfront.

oword

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 05:22:07 pm »
I'm also one the Sons and for the record  that Mumford is such a prima donna. I'm really tired of doing it his way, this whole tweeting and instragram shite is getting on my last nerve. And if I have switch instruments one more time in concert with sweaty Son, i'm going to start smashing stuff on stage.  And that "I Will Wait" song, were tired of it too...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 05:24:43 pm by kosmo vinyl »
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 05:23:29 pm »
i'm actually madgypsy.

only taller.
<sig>

nkotb

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 05:24:41 pm »
I lied...I'm the one dragging my mom to see Rufus Wainwright.  She wanted to see YLT :(

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 05:34:37 pm »
I'm one busy dude/object seeing as I'm also the pair of suspenders that dude in the Lumineers wears.  Does he not trust me enough to the job right, that he also wears a belt?  You should see the nasty things said about me  the suspender community, and the belts they just crack jokes at my expense.  How humiliating...  Next thing you know there will be a tumblr  or parody twitter account mocking me. Sheesh, elastic stretches, but I'm still young and snappy.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 05:42:45 pm by kosmo vinyl »
T.Rex

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 05:34:48 pm »
Walkie is Julian

walkie is obviously dupek
(o|o)

lagas

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 05:36:18 pm »
zorra