Author Topic: NFL Playoffs  (Read 74098 times)

shemptiness

Re: NFL Playoffs
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2013, 02:28:50 pm »
didn't ray lewis kill someone in atlanta many years ago?

Thanks for your input.

atomicfront

« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2013, 02:31:14 pm »
Ray lewis is arguably the greatest defensive player to play the game, a great leader, and the face of franchis.  The redskins never have a player like ray

there's a lot of ridiculousness in this thread that i have no interest in discussing, but if you really believe this statement you should look up a comparison of the career stats of ray lewis and london fletcher.  two incredible athletes with very similar numbers, but one gets a lot more recognition for it than the other.  i'd say they are both pretty damn impressive.

Fletcher?  He hasn't even been first team all pro in his career.  Ray Lewis was defensive player of the year twice, 7 time first team all pro.  

atomicfront

« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2013, 02:45:56 pm »
Anyway thanks Redskins fans for trying to ruin this thread. But guess what we are going to the superbowl and you guys can't even win a playoff game.

atomicfront

« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2013, 02:47:46 pm »

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2013, 02:49:50 pm »
I didn't like Albert Haynesworth because I thought he was a piece of shit and I also think Ray Lewis is a piece of shit, so, even if he was on my team and a beast, I would still think he's a piece of shit. Good riddance. I get the emotions are pretty high, but God damn, that dude cries all the time.

Comparing haynesworth to ray lewis is comical.  Why would any redskins fan like him?  He did nothing on the field for the team or off it.  Ray lewis is arguably the greatest defensive player to play the game, a great leader, and the face of franchis.  The redskins never have a player like ray but at least you could of picked someone like daryl green not to like.  This might be the dumbest post I have ever read
My point was that I didn't like Albert Haynesworth and Ray Lewis did much MUCH worse shit than he did.

well the point doesn't make sense.  Of course you don't like haynesworth.  Why would you like him? 
Exactly, you dunce. So, why would I like a murderer? Are you NOW getting my point? I didn't like Haynesworth's conduct off the field, why would I EVER condone Ray Lewis' if he was on my team? I can't wait for your response.

Also Lond Fletcher was named an alternate 11 years in a row before making the first team in 2010. I guess that makes him a shitty lineback that isn't on par with Ray Lewis...? I get that he made more first teams than London, but you can't say Londo sucks lol. Come on.
‼‼?‼‼

wml7

« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2013, 02:59:17 pm »

;D

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 03:05:31 pm by wml7 »

atomicfront

« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2013, 03:00:33 pm »
I didn't like Albert Haynesworth because I thought he was a piece of shit and I also think Ray Lewis is a piece of shit, so, even if he was on my team and a beast, I would still think he's a piece of shit. Good riddance. I get the emotions are pretty high, but God damn, that dude cries all the time.

Comparing haynesworth to ray lewis is comical.  Why would any redskins fan like him?  He did nothing on the field for the team or off it.  Ray lewis is arguably the greatest defensive player to play the game, a great leader, and the face of franchis.  The redskins never have a player like ray but at least you could of picked someone like daryl green not to like.  This might be the dumbest post I have ever read
My point was that I didn't like Albert Haynesworth and Ray Lewis did much MUCH worse shit than he did.

well the point doesn't make sense.  Of course you don't like haynesworth.  Why would you like him? 
Exactly, you dunce. So, why would I like a murderer? Are you NOW getting my point? I didn't like Haynesworth's conduct off the field, why would I EVER condone Ray Lewis' if he was on my team? I can't wait for your response.

Also Lond Fletcher was named an alternate 11 years in a row before making the first team in 2010. I guess that makes him a shitty lineback that isn't on par with Ray Lewis...? I get that he made more first teams than London, but you can't say Londo sucks lol. Come on.

There is no alternate all pro.  What the heck are you talking about?  

Are you so dense that you can understand what it means to say you would love ray lewis if he were on your team?   I don't know how any could be so stupid to not understand that statement.   You wouldn't have liked haynesworth  if he were a model citizen off the field.  You don't like him because he was the worst free agency signing in nfl history.   Ray Lewis is the best defensive player in league history and is the leader of the team and has played his entire career with the ravens.  

how hard is it for you to figure out how to properly respond to this.  You have to come back with the best player in your teams history who was also the team leader.    You don't have a player of Ray Lewis's caliber  in you team history but you could at least have picked someone who had some sort of success on the field.  For example Tom Brady, Walter Peyton, Dick Butkus are Ray Lewis comparables.  not some schmuck who signed for 100 million and didn't even play.  

atomicfront

« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2013, 03:02:35 pm »
your teams future

atomicfront

« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2013, 03:07:57 pm »

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2013, 03:14:41 pm »
‼‼?‼‼

stevewizzle

« Reply #160 on: January 21, 2013, 03:20:25 pm »
well this thread is fun.

SF is gonna stomp baltimore, so get your fun in now Ravens fans.

shemptiness

« Reply #161 on: January 21, 2013, 03:22:23 pm »
well this thread is fun.

Keep calling for a Ravens loss.  You're bound to be right one day.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #162 on: January 21, 2013, 03:22:42 pm »
I wouldn't count the Ravens out... I really thought the 9ers would stomp the Falcons. They let the Sewhawks AND the 9ers come back after being up 20 and 17. Think it should be a fun game to watch. I wish it could end in a tie, for my sake. Too many family members root for the 9ers and the Ravens. Ugh. Joe Flacco seems to be getting into a groove as well...
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #163 on: January 21, 2013, 03:32:58 pm »
well this thread is fun.

this reminds me of a thought I had last night.  why do they always predict who is going to win the game on the pre-game program?  And they are adamant about  and quite frequently completely wrong.  Why do I care who some guy thinks is going to win the game?  Why does Steve Wizzle think I care who he thinks will win the game?  they play the games..  your opinion of whom is going to win won't effect the outcome. 

anyway i am super excited about the ravens being in the super bowl.  I wish you fans of other teams knew how good it felt.  win or lose we still made it to the last game of the year.

K8teebug

« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2013, 03:45:03 pm »
well this thread is fun.

this reminds me of a thought I had last night.  why do they always predict who is going to win the game on the pre-game program?  And they are adamant about  and quite frequently completely wrong.  Why do I care who some guy thinks is going to win the game?  Why does Steve Wizzle think I care who he thinks will win the game?  they play the games..  your opinion of whom is going to win won't effect the outcome. 

anyway i am super excited about the ravens being in the super bowl.  I wish you fans of other teams knew how good it felt.  win or lose we still made it to the last game of the year.

Especially after how the season ended last year.  Did you see the Patriots messed with the clock again yesterday?  cheaters never win.