Author Topic: Show Conflict(s)  (Read 47752 times)

killsaly

Re: Show Conflict(s)
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2016, 07:02:06 pm »
I am going to go back to not talking about my fiancee on here.  I mentioned her as a factor in going out, I was not trying to talk to you about anything personal in my life.  Please do not bring her up.  My life is none of your business outside of what I post.

Would you want me asking random questions about your wife and kids, jokingly or seriously?  No, it would be fucking creepy. 

hutch

« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2016, 07:03:36 pm »
I just realized I did not even jokingly want to know anything about your personal life, so I edited my questions. 

I am going to go back to not talking about my fiancee on here.  I mentioned her as a factor in going out, I was not trying to talk to you about anything personal in my life.  Please do not bring her up.  My life is none of your business outside of what I post. 

I could give a fuck what you care about dude.....you posted about your fiancee a while back.. all kinds of stuff.. so just chill the fuck out... if you choose to share info and bring her up (nobody even knew you had a girlfriend- you don't seem like the type honestly- much less a fiancee) then it becomes a part of the public record... just like my humble abode's square footage has been recited ad nauseum by Julian... its just the way it is...

killsaly

« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2016, 07:04:20 pm »
 ::)

Chill out man. 

hutch

« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2016, 07:04:54 pm »
I mean WTF you brought up your fiancee on this thread as a reason for going to DJ SHadow and now you get all crazy cause I respond that should be an important factor?

WTF Is wrong with you dude? Get a grip. Seriously.

killsaly

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2016, 07:05:04 pm »
And what is with the personal attacks?  Doesn't seem like someone who would have a girlfriend?  You do not know me.  Piss off.

killsaly

« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2016, 07:05:28 pm »
I asked for you to stop doing something, that is all.

killsaly

« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2016, 07:05:42 pm »
/

hutch

« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2016, 07:06:00 pm »

- DJ Shadow at 930 Club (My fiancée expressed desire to go to this, but she does not usually want to go to shows on week nights.  I think it would be fun, even not having loved his newest record (and she definitely has not heard it)

killsaly

« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2016, 07:06:37 pm »
Yeah.  And?  I didn't ask for your analysis of anything.  I didn't ask for reinterpretation of old posts.

hutch

« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2016, 07:08:55 pm »
Yeah.  And?  I didn't ask for your analysis of anything.  I didn't ask for reinterpretation of old posts.

That is not the way it works on a public forum my friend.. nobody cares what you "ask for".... you got to roll with it.. I didn't ask you to +1 Julian's comment earlier today.. you felt like doing it.. Fine... no skin off my nose... same rules apply here... I don't control what you post and you don't control what I post.. get it?

killsaly

« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2016, 07:09:22 pm »
/

killsaly

« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2016, 07:09:52 pm »
Nobody wants to hang with you.  Sorry.

killsaly

« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2016, 07:10:18 pm »
If you tried to control what you posted, people might like you.

killsaly

« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2016, 07:10:45 pm »
I find it funny that you are even in this thread going back and forth. 

hutch

« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2016, 07:11:27 pm »
(nobody even knew you had a girlfriend- you don't seem like the type honestly- much less a fiancee)
What?  Plenty of people on here have met her before.  I have made a lot of friends on here.  You are not one of them. 

You just seem like a guy who can't really relate to people... very introverted.. extra sensitive...gets bent out of shape at the drop of  a pin..... has trouble dealing... and since you go to hobo rock shows 200 nights a year and the rest of the time are posting on this board its hard to visualize you having a girlfriend much less fiancee but if you say so I have to take your word for it....