Author Topic: What Did You Just Buy Tickets To?  (Read 575335 times)

Vas Deferens

Re: What Did You Just Buy Tickets To?
« Reply #1410 on: July 26, 2019, 10:29:14 am »
Fruit Bats for tonight's show
(_|_)

Vas Deferens

« Reply #1411 on: July 30, 2019, 08:36:51 am »
Anna Calvi in Brooklyn  8)
(_|_)

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #1412 on: July 30, 2019, 11:11:00 am »
Craig Finn and the UTC (full band show), at some dude's house in Roland Park in September.

« Reply #1413 on: July 30, 2019, 11:18:38 am »
Craig Finn and the UTC (full band show), at some dude's house in Roland Park in September.
Roland Park is an affluent garden suburb known for its village atmosphere. It’s dotted with fashionable restaurants serving seafood, California fusion and French cuisine, as well as gourmet food stores, upscale boutiques for children and adults, and toy shops. Grand late-Victorian homes line the leafy streets
slack

Vas Deferens

« Reply #1414 on: July 30, 2019, 11:25:12 am »
Club 6 something....?

(_|_)

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #1415 on: July 30, 2019, 12:05:57 pm »
Club 6 something....?

yes.
YES.
YES.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1416 on: July 30, 2019, 01:34:35 pm »
Roland Park is an affluent garden suburb known for its village atmosphere. It’s dotted with fashionable restaurants serving seafood, California fusion and French cuisine, as well as gourmet food stores, upscale boutiques for children and adults, and toy shops. Grand late-Victorian homes line the leafy streets

just did a google image search for "roland park". 

how does trump explain such a pretty neighborhood in such a shitty city??  WE GOT HIM!!!!!
<sig>

« Reply #1417 on: July 30, 2019, 03:13:24 pm »

how does trump explain such a pretty neighborhood in such a shitty city??  WE GOT HIM!!!!!
come on man you have to do better than that
Trump loves affluent garden suburbs it's not the city center where all the crazies are
slack

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #1418 on: July 30, 2019, 03:53:59 pm »

come on man you have to do better than that
Drumpf loves affluent garden suburbs it's not the city center where all the crazies are

I love Baltimore.
Baltimore has serious systemic problems that have made it, and will likely keep it, dangerous.
The violence is all around now, but is concentrated in zones into which I don't go.
It's definitely keep your head on a swivel (to a much greater degree than DC or NYC - the other cities I frequent) when one is out at night.
Fuck Trump tho. Because for him it's about dividing, diverting attention from his own evil-doing, throwing red-meat to his base, and most importantly never about helping anyone but himself.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1419 on: July 30, 2019, 04:11:59 pm »
I love Baltimore.
Baltimore has serious systemic problems that have made it, and will likely keep it, dangerous.
The violence is all around now, but is concentrated in zones into which I don't go.
It's definitely keep your head on a swivel (to a much greater degree than DC or NYC - the other cities I frequent) when one is out at night.
But are the women there fatter than in other large cities?
LVMH

« Reply #1420 on: July 30, 2019, 04:14:02 pm »
I love Baltimore.
now that's the on-brand kind of comment we expect from julian
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1421 on: July 30, 2019, 04:16:22 pm »
I love Baltimore.
now that's the on-brand kind of comment we expect from Hutch

^^FTFY

so true about Baltimore.. they got the fat chicks over there
LVMH

« Reply #1422 on: July 30, 2019, 04:37:06 pm »
looks like space answered your question back in 2006
https://forum.930.com/index.php?topic=11690.msg195418#msg195418

wow even mentions trump....is space a precog
slack

hutch

« Reply #1423 on: July 30, 2019, 04:52:45 pm »
I like Baltimore ok...certainly ten times more than Richmond

But the suffering you see people there experiencing is gut wrenching...driving through there and seeing block after block with most houses boarded and abandoned is sad..

We need a National Reconstruction Program for Baltimore and cities like it

hutch

« Reply #1424 on: July 30, 2019, 05:23:21 pm »
And of course Baltimore has very nice areas

But when you drive certain areas you realize they need help

Local leaders seem kind of lame...Didn’t the Mayor resign?

The Inner Harbor didn’t change the city all that much except for tourists