Author Topic: What Did You Just Buy Tickets To?  (Read 575553 times)

Yada

Re: What Did You Just Buy Tickets To?
« Reply #1605 on: March 20, 2020, 12:42:16 pm »
Waxahatchee (rescheduled date 10/4)

Bummed they moved this out of the club.

Glad they're still playing.

Alright.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1606 on: February 06, 2021, 11:53:12 am »
Flaming Lips in Oklahoma City
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #1607 on: February 06, 2021, 11:53:52 am »
BOOM!

« Reply #1608 on: February 06, 2021, 11:55:14 am »
I said concerts should resume immediately for the vaccinated and I’m putting a thousand dollars in airfare, hotel, and space bubble pod fees where my mouth is.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #1609 on: February 06, 2021, 12:05:24 pm »
I said concerts should resume immediately for the vaccinated and I’m putting a thousand dollars in airfare, hotel, and space bubble pod fees where my mouth is.

I considered this.

« Reply #1610 on: February 06, 2021, 12:07:02 pm »

I considered this.
Pods are up on stubhub. We are going Saturday, if you change your mind. Beer is on me — from 6’ away — if you show up.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #1611 on: February 06, 2021, 12:25:22 pm »

I considered this.
Pods are up on stubhub. We are going Saturday, if you change your mind. Beer is on me — from 6’ away — if you show up.

Do the pods have little holes in them where you could pass a beer into the bubble or are you referencing beers out of the bubble pre show at one of OKC finest establishments?

« Reply #1612 on: February 06, 2021, 12:59:01 pm »

I considered this.

Do the pods have little holes in them where you could pass a beer into the bubble or are you referencing beers out of the bubble pre show at one of OKC finest establishments?
Its my understanding from the first round of these shows two weeks ago that you have little signs to indicate if you need to go to the bathroom or get out the bubble and it’s fairly easy to get in and out. But we could be amenable to going somewhere for drinks before assuming it’s not a beer only establishment.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #1613 on: February 06, 2021, 05:56:07 pm »

I considered this.

Its my understanding from the first round of these shows two weeks ago that you have little signs to indicate if you need to go to the bathroom or get out the bubble and it’s fairly easy to get in and out. But we could be amenable to going somewhere for drinks before assuming it’s not a beer only establishment.

I would never go to a beer only establishment whilst visiting OKC!

« Reply #1614 on: February 06, 2021, 10:28:26 pm »

I considered this.

I would never go to a beer only establishment whilst visiting OKC!
Sounds good. Let’s do this. My wife is great. And I moderately exceed expectations. It will be a blast.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #1615 on: March 08, 2021, 10:15:28 pm »
The Dark Star Orchestra drive inn thing...

Reserved a cabin at that wook 4th tier hamband festival too (thanks walky). TBD if we'll actually attend.

WALKonBack

« Reply #1616 on: March 08, 2021, 10:46:12 pm »
A++

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #1617 on: March 11, 2021, 09:37:22 pm »
Dino Jr.
Ticket says its a seated show.

« Reply #1618 on: March 11, 2021, 09:46:36 pm »
Dino Jr.
This is cowardice. Put us in bubbles.
LVMH

WALKonBack

« Reply #1619 on: March 11, 2021, 10:17:00 pm »
Dino Jr.

What!  At the club!  If true, fuck that.