Author Topic: What Did You Just Buy Tickets To?  (Read 598178 times)

Yada

Re: What Did You Just Buy Tickets To?
« Reply #2625 on: January 31, 2024, 11:23:13 am »
Cat Power

« Reply #2626 on: January 31, 2024, 05:06:40 pm »
Not the hives
 the fan presale has sold out
Gonna try Friday
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2627 on: January 31, 2024, 05:10:18 pm »
Not the hives
 the fan presale has sold out

Same. Though I didn't just buy tickets to a lot of shows.

« Reply #2628 on: January 31, 2024, 05:24:53 pm »
ween
l'île de Brown
Question for Jules
Brown’s island the rapids tix vs lawn tix

I bought one rapids ticket for me and  my friend wanted one and they only had lawn

how hard will be for them to get into the rapids or can I buy an upgrade or something?
The rapids were not even listed on the etix page
slack

Yada

« Reply #2629 on: February 01, 2024, 06:16:58 pm »
ween
l'île de Brown
Question for Jules

I bought one rapids ticket for me and  my friend wanted one and they only had lawn

how hard will be for them to get into the rapids or can I buy an upgrade or something?

interesting... just noticed that waxahatchee plays the night after in Richmond. May have to attempt to make this a twofer.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2630 on: February 02, 2024, 12:07:04 am »
ween
l'île de Brown
Question for Jules

interesting... just noticed that waxahatchee plays the night after in Richmond. May have to attempt to make this a twofer.
Oh I’m going to waxahatchee. Let me know on that.

Side hatch — I rarely go to browns island concerts. Let me check with someone if what you are talking about is basically “the pit” tickets vs the regular GA or a “cut the line pass” and I’ll let you know.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #2631 on: February 02, 2024, 11:02:45 am »
ween
l'île de Brown
Question for Jules

Side hatch — I rarely go to browns island concerts. Let me check with someone if what you are talking about is basically “the pit” tickets vs the regular GA or a “cut the line pass” and I’ll let you know.

Rapids are the area in front of the stage, there's a separate ticket for cutting the line that doesn't seem needed.

« Reply #2632 on: February 02, 2024, 11:09:58 am »
hives sold out super quick

Edit got one!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 11:13:46 am by Semi-Prime-hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2633 on: February 02, 2024, 01:11:19 pm »
ween
l'île de Brown
Question for Jules

Rapids are the area in front of the stage, there's a separate ticket for cutting the line that doesn't seem needed.
Thanks for clarifying. Yeah, it's sort of like a cordoned part of the field closest to the stage. Like if you've ever been to a concert in a football stadium where the field is all GA standing but there's a "GOLD CIRCLE" section at the front that's like SUPER GA, that's what those tickets are.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2634 on: February 02, 2024, 02:18:15 pm »
What Did You Just NOT Buy Tickets To?  LCDSS @ Paramount.  struck out in the presale, just struck out in the onsale.  didn't get through the waiting room until 15 minutes after onsale started, so nothing left by then... didn't even let me pretend to try, i went straight from the virtual queue to page saying "sold out".  grump.  guess i'll be checking secondary market closer to the date...

edit: page changed from "sold out" to offering $350 platinum tickets... yeah no.
<sig>

Bags

« Reply #2635 on: February 02, 2024, 05:50:27 pm »
I bought too many tickets for the Michael Shannon & Jason Narducy "Murmur" show at Black Cat next Saturday (Feb 10).  I've posted several on Stubhub but an email saying you're a forum boardie could get you a ticket if you want one. Have missed this forum -- alas this dark tiny font is hard for a Gen Xer!! nancy_bagot@yahoo.com

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #2636 on: February 13, 2024, 11:48:03 pm »
Neil Young - The Lube.  Son wanted to see him so I paid $25 for passcode and got mid-level pavillion tix.  $139 all in per ticket.  Not bad, plus don't have to deal with the rush when other presales and gen sales start.

« Reply #2637 on: February 15, 2024, 12:49:57 pm »
Helmet and Cro mags

Will be bringing my ear plugs and will need to dust off my doc martens
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2638 on: February 15, 2024, 02:07:55 pm »
Neil Young - The Lube.  Son wanted to see him so I paid $25 for passcode and got mid-level pavillion tix.  $139 all in per ticket.  Not bad, plus don't have to deal with the rush when other presales and gen sales start.

$85 lawn seats???  Imma wait for after market.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #2639 on: February 19, 2024, 02:08:16 pm »
Pearl Jam
T.Rex