Author Topic: What Did You Just Buy Tickets To?  (Read 597958 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: What Did You Just Buy Tickets To?
« Reply #2655 on: February 23, 2024, 01:34:07 pm »
i got shut out on PJ tix, didn't even get picked for the onsale.  i don't see the secondary market being forgiving for this show.
<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2656 on: February 23, 2024, 01:39:21 pm »
ISO: 1 for bawlmoor

There will be one of those fan to fan transfer  dealios

Yada

« Reply #2657 on: February 23, 2024, 04:18:30 pm »
ISO: 1 for bawlmoor

There will be one of those fan to fan transfer  dealios

What sweetcell said above....

Vas Deferens

« Reply #2658 on: February 24, 2024, 11:29:51 am »
don't think I ever spent more than $120 on any act.  Can only think of Bjork and Tom Waits...

how much are these Pearl Jam tix?

the space friendly price of $193.
(_|_)

gavroche

« Reply #2659 on: February 27, 2024, 11:05:34 am »
PJ Harvey.  So much better than Wolftrap!

bearman🐻

« Reply #2660 on: February 27, 2024, 11:11:24 am »
PJ Harvey.  So much better than Wolftrap!

Bought tix for Philly. May buy Anthem tix at some point, but I think I prefer the Met.

Space Freely

« Reply #2661 on: February 27, 2024, 12:42:16 pm »
I thought the Atlantis ticket exchange site was face value only? But it's seems like that's not the case.

For example, when I click on GBV (not going but just using it as an example), it gives me several ticket options at varying prices, some above face value.

What's up with that?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2662 on: February 27, 2024, 01:02:56 pm »
It seems the Atlantic ticket exchange site is not face value only.
LVMH

« Reply #2663 on: February 27, 2024, 03:32:42 pm »

How does one get to the ticket exchange?
slack

« Reply #2664 on: February 27, 2024, 03:36:59 pm »

How does one get to the ticket exchange?

Never mind I found it
ticketexchangebyticketmaster

Jez $141.91 to see GBV seems kind a steep

« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 04:02:27 pm by methylene blue-hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

gavroche

« Reply #2665 on: February 28, 2024, 11:02:51 am »
Beth orton, Millenial stage.  Hopefully I can get off work early enough.  Has anyone actually gotten tickets for a millenial stage gig?  What actually happens, how does it help you? When do you need to arrive by?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2666 on: February 28, 2024, 11:05:18 am »
Been there a few times. I think they release any reserved tickets if they're not picked up by 6pm. I've never been to a "sold out" show there, so that might change the game a bit

Space Freely

« Reply #2667 on: February 28, 2024, 11:21:05 am »
Beth orton, Millenial stage.  Hopefully I can get off work early enough.  Has anyone actually gotten tickets for a millenial stage gig?  What actually happens, how does it help you? When do you need to arrive by?

Been there many times. The open the "gates" at 5:30 for those who have tickets, and seating is first come first served. Show starts promptly at 6. For some shows, there's a pretty decent line that starts forming prior to 5:30. For some shows, not so much. I'm not sure if a ticket guarantees you a seat. I do remember one show that was "oversold" and I arrived around 6pm and didn't get through the "gates." Though I was able to stand and watch in the very back (which I suppose you could do even if tickets were "sold out." and you lacked a ticket) The show ends at 7. Only one have I seen it go over that time...and that was when the show was moved to a bigger KC venue (happened a couple of times I think when the act was hugely popular.)

Space Freely

« Reply #2668 on: February 28, 2024, 11:23:16 am »
Been there a few times. I think they release any reserved tickets if they're not picked up by 6pm. I've never been to a "sold out" show there, so that might change the game a bit

Not sure about the release of reserved tickets. I always get the tickets sent to my phone. Would that mean if I arrive at 6:05, my tickets are cancelled and given to someone else? Or maybe that just happens for someone who chooses to pick up physical tickets and doesn't show?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #2669 on: February 28, 2024, 11:41:05 am »
Not sure about the release of reserved tickets. I always get the tickets sent to my phone. Would that mean if I arrive at 6:05, my tickets are cancelled and given to someone else? Or maybe that just happens for someone who chooses to pick up physical tickets and doesn't show?

That's only for physical tickets