Author Topic: The Whisk(e)y Thread  (Read 141944 times)

Re: The Whisk(e)y Thread
« Reply #420 on: April 28, 2022, 11:44:23 am »
Metallica Unveil Rye the Lightning Whiskey, Offer Free Download of Only Full Ride the Lightning Performancel
The whiskey was crafted while utilizing low hertz frequencies from Metallica’s music to vibrate the barrels

can't you guys smile for the camera

slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #421 on: April 28, 2022, 01:00:12 pm »
that IS james smiling!
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #423 on: July 16, 2022, 11:30:57 pm »
Desperate times call for desperate measures
https://richmond.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/2-charged-in-scheme-to-steal-virginia-abc-intel-on-high-demand-bourbon/article_28957a99-c11e-54a0-a612-649c182d56ae.html

Jules, we’re you in on this?
What, in the history of my time on this board, leads you to believe I’m in on a bourbon scam. If some Kensington XO gin gets misallocated, finger me.
LVMH

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #424 on: July 16, 2022, 11:31:26 pm »
Yes, Walkie, I said “finger me.” GRRRRRRRLLL,LLL
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #425 on: May 04, 2023, 02:06:12 pm »
Metallica Unveil Rye the Lightning Whiskey, Offer Free Download of Only Full Ride the Lightning Performancel
The whiskey was crafted while utilizing low hertz frequencies from Metallica’s music to vibrate the barrels

they're at it again... solid business move on the band's part, i suspect this shit goes flying off the shelves

Metallica Just Dropped a New Cask Strength Edition of Its Blackened Whiskey

article makes a reference to the Rye the Lightening batch, saying it "was subjected to the sounds of Ride the Lightning while it aged"  ;D

i'm not sure if i'm fascinated by, or just think it's cynical, that the band markets liquor given that both hetfield and hammett are in recovery (ulrich apparently has managed his disease to the point where he can still enjoy an occasional glass of wine - but alcohol messed him up for a long time too)
<sig>