Author Topic: Troll Sightings  (Read 21595 times)

hutch

Re: Troll Sightings
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 01:36:49 pm »
Survivor 930 Forum edition:

Atomicfront vs James Ford

too bad Rat Bastard is not around...

James Ford

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 01:43:18 pm »
I just entered the Baltimore Marathon slated in October.

I challenge Atomicfront to a 26.2 mile race. If I win, he never posts again in the Beer Thread. If he wins, I never post again in his thread. Deal?

I make that post admitting that he has longer legs (six inch height advantage), superior genes (he said so), and Samson like hair (which I don't).

atomicfront

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 01:53:44 pm »

I challenge Atomicfront to a 26.2 mile race. If I win, he never posts again in the Beer Thread. If he wins, I never post again in his thread. Deal?

I make that post admitting that he has longer legs (six inch height advantage), superior genes (he said so), and Samson like hair (which I don't).

You pick the one thing you are actually are better at than me to challenge me?  Plus I would never do that kind of damage to my body that a 26.2 mile run would cause.  I don't care if you post in my thread.  You make the beer thread bad not me.    How about a game of basketball or see who is better?   You should be in better shape which would more than make-up for the height differential. 

« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 01:56:20 pm by atomicfront »

atomicfront

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 01:55:45 pm »
The Alchemist, Hill Farmstead, and Lawson's make better been than any of the brewers located in Munich proper. Yo La Tengo makes better music than 99% of the other bands in the world. Though their live show is hit and miss.

There you have my opinions. In Atomicfront's world, my stating this makes me a troll.

My mom says Augustiner makes the best beer in the world.  I would trust her opinion more than your as she has been drinking good beer long before either of us was born and she doesn't have to read about it on a website.

Yada

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 01:56:15 pm »

You pick the one thing you are actually are better at than me to challenge me?  I don't care if you post in my thread.  You make the beer thread bad not me.    How about a game of basketball or see who is better?   You should be in better shape which would more than make-up for the height differential. 

atomicfront

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2013, 01:57:30 pm »

You pick the one thing you are actually are better at than me to challenge me?  I don't care if you post in my thread.  You make the beer thread bad not me.    How about a game of basketball or see who is better?   You should be in better shape which would more than make-up for the height differential. 

I do have Blonde hair , does James Ford have a mustache?

Nigel Tufnel

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 02:04:55 pm »
I do have Blonde hair , does James Ford have a mustache?

I think it's more likely that he has a mustache tatooed on his index finger.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 02:35:09 pm »
My opinion is different than yours.

FYI, your opinion is different FROM his.  Guess neither BA is in English. 

(Sorry, I could not resist, I have no opinion on trolling or atomfront...I let James Ford bait me years ago, but I've grown and matured and largely left the board for other pursuits, though I love this place and many of the folks here/who were here...)
English is for faggots.
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2013, 03:51:55 pm »
So I guess James Ford doesn't want to play me in basketball.  How about boxing? 

James Ford

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2013, 04:10:10 pm »
How about an SAT test?

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2013, 04:11:33 pm »
I wish this board had a polling feature. 

atomicfront

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2013, 04:20:22 pm »
How about an SAT test?

How about Wonderlic?  I think that would be better judge of intelligence.

Yada

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2013, 04:27:55 pm »
I actually just figured out a script to block all of atomicfront's posts. If anyone wants the download information, let me know.

It makes the board a bit easier to read without his nonsense.

stevewizzle

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2013, 04:31:09 pm »
oh please share.

atomicfront

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2013, 04:37:55 pm »
I actually just figured out a script to block all of atomicfront's posts. If anyone wants the download information, let me know.

It makes the board a bit easier to read without his nonsense.

You sure seem fascinated with my posts to want to block them.  Isn't there just a block feature?