Author Topic: Troll Sightings  (Read 21525 times)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: Troll Sightings
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2013, 04:42:20 pm »
This board has seen many trolls, but atomicfront is without a doubt the most universally disliked poster that I can remember here. 

I'd imagine this makes him very happy.

atomicfront

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2013, 04:57:20 pm »
This board has seen many trolls, but atomicfront is without a doubt the most universally disliked poster that I can remember here. 

No I want to be loved.  I don't get the hatred.  I think it is just because I am different than you guys.  And you seem to like only people like yourself.  It is a shame that you are all so narrow-minded.  I don't hate you guys for being stuck in the past.  Anyway there are like 25 guys on this board.  And 2 women.  To tell the truth I can't really tell the difference between a lot of you. Like SweetCell, Chaz, Yada, Steve Wizzle, Death From Above, Vas Deferens etc. I don't know one from the other as you all act exactly alike.  I think you are all the same person.

Kosmo Vinyl I know because he has the worst musical taste known to mankind.  Killsally seems like a nice guy and he provides useful information.  Hutch is ok and he is democrat.  James Ford is a troll all the time yet some people don't seem to notice.  He is the guy I would most like to punch in the face.  Azghal whatever he likes bands no  one has ever heard of to be different.   Vansmack has some intersing posts once in a while... Walk on By is amusing.  Rat Bastard is insane. 

I just come here to see what bands are playing when. Like I got Neutral Milk Hotel tickets and Paul McCartney tickets because of you guys.  Most of you are truely annoying.  Because you hate new popular rock bands but you like boring older ones like Pearl Jam and Queens of Stone Age, Alice in Chains.  Really pathetic older bands.  I guess you guys are mostly stuck in the past. 

And you like to argue.  I post about beers I like and you guys attack them.  What kind of loser does that?  It is really quite bizarre.  I have posted on other music boards in beer threads and everyone never has insulted anyone in them.  I feel like a lot of you guys are losers in life.  Probably single digit for girls you hooked up with in your life.  Probably nerdy but not in hipster sort of way.  Doesn't sound like you guys have been to many parties where fun happens.  Probably don't play sports like Kickball or Softball.  Probably buy cheap clothes. Probably drive a Toyota.   Probably live in the suburbs.  Probably never got wasted at Munich Beirgarten. 

slappy

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 04:57:53 pm »
How about an SAT test?

So I guess James Ford doesn't want to play me in basketball.  How about boxing? 

How about Wonderlic?  I think that would be better judge of intelligence.

Quit being pussies. Duel or GTFO.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, 04:58:58 pm »
Winning!
T.Rex

Yada

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2013, 05:00:55 pm »

No I want to be loved.  I don't get the hatred.  I think it is just because I am different than you guys.  And you seem to like only people like yourself.  It is a shame that you are all so narrow-minded.  I don't hate you guys for being stuck in the past.  Anyway there are like 25 guys on this board.  And 2 women.  To tell the truth I can't really tell the difference between a lot of you. Like SweetCell, Chaz, Yada, Steve Wizzle, Death From Above, Vas Deferens etc. I don't know one from the other as you all act exactly alike.  I think you are all the same person.

Kosmo Vinyl I know because he has the worst musical taste known to mankind.  Killsally seems like a nice guy and he provides useful information.  Hutch is ok and he is democrat.  James Ford is a troll all the time yet some people don't seem to notice.  He is the guy I would most like to punch in the face.  Azghal whatever he likes bands no  one has ever heard of to be different.   Vansmack has some intersing posts once in a while... Walk on By is amusing.  Rat Bastard is insane. 

I just come here to see what bands are playing when. Like I got Neutral Milk Hotel tickets and Paul McCartney tickets because of you guys.  Most of you are truely annoying.  Because you hate new popular rock bands but you like boring older ones like Pearl Jam and Queens of Stone Age, Alice in Chains.  Really pathetic older bands.  I guess you guys are mostly stuck in the past. 

And you like to argue.  I post about beers I like and you guys attack them.  What kind of loser does that?  It is really quite bizarre.  I have posted on other music boards in beer threads and everyone never has insulted anyone in them.  I feel like a lot of you guys are losers in life.  Probably single digit for girls you hooked up with in your life.  Probably nerdy but not in hipster sort of way.  Doesn't sound like you guys have been to many parties where fun happens.  Probably don't play sports like Kickball or Softball.  Probably buy cheap clothes. Probably drive a Toyota.   Probably live in the suburbs.  Probably never got wasted at Munich Beirgarten. 

atomicfront

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 05:01:47 pm »

Your script must not be working.   

eros

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2013, 05:01:52 pm »
ʎɐʍou

atomicfront

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2013, 05:14:36 pm »
Probably never got wasted at Munich Beirgarten. 

FYI, it's called the Hofbräuhaus

Hofbrauhaus is not a Beirgarten.  But I am sure I will get wasted there as well. 

hutch

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2013, 05:18:53 pm »
Probably never got wasted at Munich Beirgarten. 

FYI, it's called the Hofbräuhaus

Hofbrauhaus is not a Beirgarten.  But I am sure I will get wasted there as well. 

at least someone still gets wasted..yay!

;D

hutch

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2013, 05:24:22 pm »
Anyway there are like 25 guys on this board.  And 2 women.  To tell the truth I can't really tell the difference between a lot of you. Like SweetCell, Chaz, Yada, Steve Wizzle, Death From Above, Vas Deferens etc. I don't know one from the other as you all act exactly alike.  I think you are all the same person.

good material...
there's some truth there..you gotta admit

atomicfront

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2013, 05:26:42 pm »
I find it interesting that everyone is gone by 5 PM.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2013, 05:33:07 pm »
Still Winning!
T.Rex

James Ford

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2013, 06:44:28 pm »
I think the fact that you can't tell those people you listed apart probably offers proof that you're much more interested in having your opinions heard than hearing the opinions of others.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2013, 07:06:48 pm »
Best Day Ever!
T.Rex

atomicfront

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2013, 07:22:33 pm »
I think the fact that you can't tell those people you listed apart probably offers proof that you're much more interested in having your opinions heard than hearing the opinions of others.

Maybe they don't have personalities or opinions that are their own..  I don't usually have trouble telling people apart.