Author Topic: The MLB Thread  (Read 615248 times)

shemptiness

Re: The MLB Thread
« Reply #1785 on: October 26, 2016, 11:00:26 am »
Pulling Kluber after only 88 pitches means we may see him 2 more times if needed.  Miller can't go 2 innings every game can he? Although he certainly looked more human last night and threw 46.

Space Freely

« Reply #1786 on: October 26, 2016, 06:57:47 pm »
Gayest national anthem singers ever. Where do they get these people?

hutch

« Reply #1787 on: October 26, 2016, 08:58:31 pm »
Cubs draw first blood in game 2

hutch

« Reply #1788 on: October 27, 2016, 08:03:02 am »
1-1 going to Sweet Home Chicago....

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1789 on: October 27, 2016, 08:19:46 am »

were, they sucking cock while singing it?  damn, how did I miss that?  if not, please refrain from calling it gay.

Space Freely

« Reply #1790 on: October 27, 2016, 08:32:41 am »

were, they sucking cock while singing it?  damn, how did I miss that?  if not, please refrain from calling it gay.

I, rest my, case.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1791 on: October 27, 2016, 08:39:12 am »
I'm not sure who the woman is, but she is very beautiful in that photo, and gurl . . . work that outfit.

the two gentlemen, well I don't know who they are either, but you can tell they are just young country, and young country is taking over certain sections of the, country.  they dress better than that hee haw shit I grew up with.  I like the hat of the one guy, and I agree, the other guy on the left looks like he could be a bit, douch,e.

hutch

« Reply #1792 on: October 27, 2016, 08:58:09 am »

were, they sucking cock while singing it? 

what's going on dude? your posts are getting very explicit.....

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1793 on: October 27, 2016, 09:04:50 am »
sorry, to post in this thread.  I, know.  but, to answer your question hutch . . . when I was reborn into my newer self, three week ago, it feels as if I am twenty again.  I want to bang anything, that moves.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1794 on: October 27, 2016, 09:10:51 am »
I want to bang anything, that moves.
Yada, I swear to God if you post that horse article link again and run him off. . .
LVMH

walkie,talkie

« Reply #1795 on: October 27, 2016, 09:20:48 am »
Yada and I are as close, as NEIGHbors.  He would never, saddle me, with such things.  Hay . . . Yada, aren't I right?

Space Freely

« Reply #1796 on: October 27, 2016, 09:46:46 am »
I'm not sure who the woman is, but she is very beautiful in that photo, and gurl . . . work that outfit.

the two gentlemen, well I don't know who they are either, but you can tell they are just young country, and young country is taking over certain sections of the, country.  they dress better than that hee haw shit I grew up with.  I like the hat of the one guy, and I agree, the other guy on the left looks like he could be a bit, douch,e.

I could totally see those two guys boning each other in some low end gay pron production with unattractive actors. Not that I've ever watched such stuff. Just using my imagination.

The girl is named Rachel Platten. She sang the anthem for game 1. The collective reply from our family when she was announced:

Daughter: Ooooh, I hate her. She's terrible.

Wife: For a celebrity, she doesn't have very nice hair.

Me: Rachel Who?

In other words, girls will be catty and aging hipster doofuses will be clueless.

hutch

« Reply #1797 on: October 27, 2016, 11:12:23 am »

I could totally see those two guys boning each other in some low end gay pron production with unattractive actors. Not that I've ever watched such stuff. Just using my imagination.

The girl is named Rachel Platten. She sang the anthem for game 1. The collective reply from our family when she was announced:

Daughter: Ooooh, I hate her. She's terrible.

Wife: For a celebrity, she doesn't have very nice hair.

Me: Rachel Who?

In other words, girls will be catty and aging hipster doofuses will be clueless.

that is horrible

hutch

« Reply #1798 on: October 28, 2016, 09:38:44 pm »
nobody has struck first

vansmack

« Reply #1799 on: October 28, 2016, 10:28:52 pm »
Cespedes opts out of his NY deal. Wants to return to the West Coast - exactly the kind of guy Moreno will overpay for.
27>34