Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286390 times)

Yada

I have it on good authority he skipped the Ween show and hit up the WWE Event with killsaly.
I have it on good authority that killsaly is rather busy these days with work, graduate school, and life.  He is flattered that you were thinking about him in his absence.

da fuk?

Kemosabe

No fuk. 

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
I have it on good authority he skipped the Ween show and hit up the WWE Event with killsaly.
I have it on good authority that killsaly is rather busy these days with work, graduate school, and life.  He is flattered that you were thinking about him in his absence. 

ah, this all makes sense now... K = k
<sig>

Kemosabe

Yes, but it goes deeper than that; both start with a k, both are 8 letters long, and both have SA as a two letter sequence. 

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Yes, but it goes deeper than that; both start with a k, both are 8 letters long, and both have SA as a two letter sequence.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
This is the most scandalous thing that has happened on the board in recent memory.

Kemosabe

This is the most scandalous thing that has happened on the board in recent memory.
Scandalous? 

really putting the Louse back in scandalous(e)
slack

Yada

hutch

How come I never get these shows!?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
So, are these guys like Phish or something?

herman otto

If you mean, that everybody at their live shows are doing drugs, then yes.

hutch

they actually have songs though... not just endless meandering jams....

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
So, are these guys like Phish or something?
A not-very-jammy Phish with a twinge of alternative whose fanbase overlaps mightily with Phish's. So, sort of.
LVMH

hutch

well the only connection I see is that Phish started playing Ween's Roses are Free around 1997 and stretched it out up to 35 minutes...so Phish fans got introduced to Ween....I can't say most Ween fans I know- and i know a few- are too into Phish..