Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286542 times)

WALKonBack

Re: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.
« Reply #720 on: September 18, 2019, 02:11:52 pm »
I really did like that one photo that was posted, with hutch in a ween shirt.  it was, "official quality."

« Reply #722 on: October 15, 2019, 11:24:17 am »
of course no DC date
slack

« Reply #723 on: October 23, 2019, 08:04:14 am »

I didn't add the No
slack

Bagley

« Reply #724 on: October 23, 2019, 01:23:56 pm »
For what it's worth, it looks like a Ween dude is in this concoction ....  not sure if the list is past or present members tho-Reid/Randolph-seems too good to be true. 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/everyone-orchestra-conducted-by-matt-butler-tickets-73824752823?aff=odeimcmailchimp&mc_cid=59cdf96417&mc_eid=86d8705019
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 01:33:53 pm by Bagley »

« Reply #725 on: October 23, 2019, 01:28:30 pm »
For what it's worth, it looks like a Ween dude is in this concoction ....  not sure if the list is past or present members tho-Reid/Randolph-seems to good to be true. 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/everyone-orchestra-conducted-by-matt-butler-tickets-73824752823?aff=odeimcmailchimp&mc_cid=59cdf96417&mc_eid=86d8705019
whoa...looks cool
I'm in
and Claude has been with ween since 94

« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 01:36:30 pm by SCIF stormtroper ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ll »
slack

Yada

« Reply #726 on: November 03, 2019, 12:15:34 pm »
Mission Ballroom, Denver, Colorado

10/30
Exactly Where I'm At, Flutes of the Chi, Even If You Don't, The Grobe, Seconds, The Stallion pt 1, The Argus, How High Can You Fly?, Awesome Sound, She Fucks Me, I Don't Want It, Voodoo Lady, With My Own Bare Hands, Springtheme, Demon Sweat, Gabrielle, The Goin' Gets Tough From the Getgo, Pandy Fackler, Sorry Charlie, Ice Castles, The Final Alarm, You Were the Fool, I Don't Want to Leave You on the Farm, Help Me Scrape the Mucus Off My Brain, Up on the Hill> Take Me Away, Fiesta, Wayne's Pet Youngin, Frank
Encore: Piss Up a Rope

10/31
Freedom of '76, Don't Get 2 Close (2 My Fantasy), Touch My Tooter, Loop de Loop, The Golden Eel, It's Gonna Be (Alright), Bananas and Blow, Big Jilm, El Camino, Laura, Zoloft, Squelch the Weasel, Tried and True, Transdermal Celebration, Doctor Rock, Beacon Light, Powder Blue, Transitions, Never Squeal> Drums> Never Squeal, Object, Don't Sweat It, Spinal Meningitis (Got Me Down), Push th' Little Daisies, Stay Forever, Polka Dot Tail, A Tear For Eddie, Happy Colored Marbles
Encore: It's Gonna Be a Long Night, Poopship Destroyer

11/1
Did You See Me?, The Mollusk, The HIV Song, Learnin' to Love, I'll Be Your Jonny on the Spot, Japanese Cowboy, Stroker Ace, Boy's Club, Albino Sunburned Girl, Pork Roll Egg and Cheese, Chocolate Town, Birthday Boy, Roses Are Free, Mutilated Lips, Tick, The Stallion pt 5, I Saw Gener Cryin' in His Sleep, Put the Coke on My Dick, Captain, Back to Basom, Buckingham Green, She Wanted to Leave, Waving My Dick in the Wind, Mister Richard Smoker, Mister Would You Please Help My Pony?, Tender Situation, Your Party
Encore: You Fucked Up, Sketches of Winkle, Common Bitch, Someday, Homo Rainbow

hutch

« Reply #728 on: November 13, 2019, 09:33:20 am »
Deaner and Gener in Vegas....what could go wrong?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #729 on: November 13, 2019, 09:45:35 am »
Deaner and Gener in Vegas....what could go wrong?
I mean, they could pick up instruments and play “music”.
LVMH

« Reply #730 on: November 14, 2019, 08:32:39 pm »
For what it's worth, it looks like a Ween dude is in this concoction ....  not sure if the list is past or present members tho-Reid/Randolph-seems to good to be true. 

whoa...looks cool
I'm in
and Claude has been with ween since 94

Anyone want a free ticket for this tonight
slack

Buenas tardes amigo
Hola, my good friend
Cinco de Mayo's on Tuesday
And I hoped we'd see each other again
slack

hutch

It really is....was just listening to this a couple of weeks ago...maybe my favorite Ween album

For whatever reason I am not into Quebec so White Pepper is the end of an amazing four album run

I saw the tour at 930...still have shirt
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 09:27:00 am by hutch »

Yada

It really is....was just listening to this a couple of weeks ago...maybe my favorite Ween album

For whatever reason I am not into Quebec so White Pepper is the end of an amazing four album run

I saw the tour at 930...still have shirt

I'm assuming it was the same tour, but I saw them in Pittsburgh in the summer of 2000. Here is Deaner's tour diary from that evening. LOL.

"After months of hard touring we thought we'd reward ourselves by finishing the tour in knoxville and pittsburgh... jesus. show got cut short because of gay dance night or something. next time we go to pittsburgh we should book the gig into a urinal at the bus station, which would be a step up."