Author Topic: Twin Peaks  (Read 41427 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: Twin Peaks
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2014, 01:53:32 pm »
i actually call bullshit on this . . . if i want deleted scenes from a movie, i demand it on the movie, as in include it with some rerelease of the movie.  not on some box set of the television series.  i already own the complete series vhs box set as well as special edition dvd of season one and two box set.  how, rude.  i want all my garmonbozia.

I have the VHS Series, the first DVD release of seasons 1 and 2, the Gold Box definitive set, the European Import of the Pilot on DVD, and Fire Walk With Me on VHS and DVD.

I will be buying it to have it all together and to finally see those 90 minutes!  I think it will be worth it for the David Bowie scenes alone!

I also have the books, trading cards, and I went to (most of) the sites in Snowqualmie and Bainbridge Island.

Just a wee bit obsessed.
Ok I love Twin Peaks too but you need to go cosplay with Hexenjagd or something.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2014, 01:54:54 pm »
i actually call bullshit on this . . . if i want deleted scenes from a movie, i demand it on the movie, as in include it with some rerelease of the movie.  not on some box set of the television series.  i already own the complete series vhs box set as well as special edition dvd of season one and two box set.  how, rude.  i want all my garmonbozia.

I have the VHS Series, the first DVD release of seasons 1 and 2, the Gold Box definitive set, the European Import of the Pilot on DVD, and Fire Walk With Me on VHS and DVD.

I will be buying it to have it all together and to finally see those 90 minutes!  I think it will be worth it for the David Bowie scenes alone!

I also have the books, trading cards, and I went to (most of) the sites in Snowqualmie and Bainbridge Island.

Just a wee bit obsessed.

the only thing I dont have, out of all of that, is that I have never been to the sites.  I went to washington state for a week once, but never made it there.  you > me

oh, almost forgot . . . i once had sex with an anonymous man, just because he was from snowqualmie.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 01:56:36 pm by walkonby »

Hexenjagd

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2014, 02:06:11 pm »
I have never cosplayed.

, the first DVD release of seasons 1 and 2, the European Import of the Pilot on DVD, and Fire Walk With Me on DVD.
^My Twins Peaks collection...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 02:08:17 pm by Hexenjagd »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2014, 02:17:14 pm »
we should all go cosplay somewhere as twin peaks . . . i want to be, albert

K8teebug

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2014, 02:57:22 pm »
Damn, you already took my favorite.

Is collecting the DVDs because they all had different commentaries/special features really that different than buying one (or several) reissues of the same album?  Or special editions?  I don't think so.

The VHS tapes were crap.  They all warped.  The first editions of the DVDs didn't come with the pilot.  And the european pilot was extended and gave away the killer's identity! (sort of)

Hence buying all the versions...

K8teebug

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2014, 02:58:21 pm »
I'm really pissed my travel mate was a huge bitch when I drove cross country in 1999.  She wouldn't let me stop in Snowqualmie.  I should have just taken her to the airport.  the original diner burned down shortly after that.  Though they did save a bunch of stuff from the fire.  But, the interior has all been redone.

James Ford

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2014, 03:13:02 pm »
Maybe she was concerned you were going to have sex with an anonymous man.

I'm really pissed my travel mate was a huge bitch when I drove cross country in 1999.  She wouldn't let me stop in Snowqualmie.  I should have just taken her to the airport.  the original diner burned down shortly after that.  Though they did save a bunch of stuff from the fire.  But, the interior has all been redone.

K8teebug

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2014, 03:13:56 pm »
No, she was just an asshole.

killsaly

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2015, 08:06:00 pm »
From David Lynch's Facebook:
Dear Facebook Friends, the rumors are not what they seem ..... It is !!! Happening again. ‪#‎TwinPeaks‬ returns on Showtime Networks

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2015, 09:03:32 pm »
Fuck me gently, with a chainsaw.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2015, 09:24:39 pm »
LVMH

killsaly

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2015, 01:18:39 pm »

killsaly

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2015, 01:21:43 pm »
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/david-lynch-says-twin-peaks-showtime-revival-is-happening-1201498131/
According to Showtime president David Nevins, Lynch will direct the entire series, ?which will total more than the originally announced nine hours.?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2015, 08:18:43 pm »
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/19/us/waco-texas-biker-gang-shooting.html?_r=0

any,body notice . . . the name of the restaurant.  now, that,s promotion.

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2015, 10:04:19 pm »
The restaurant where the biker groups had gathered, a Hooters-style chain known for scantily clad waitresses,
slack