Author Topic: Just Postponed (or Cancelled)  (Read 273939 times)

hutch

Re: Just Postponed (or Cancelled)
« Reply #675 on: April 28, 2020, 08:07:47 am »
I got an email from ottobar April 3 saying GBV on April 3 had “obviously” been postponed and a new date in late June would soon be announced... nothing since then...nothing listed on GBV website which does list other shows

I really don’t care too much but seems poor form....however it must be a bitch for venues right now

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #676 on: April 28, 2020, 08:13:47 am »
I heard Heedfest is cancelled

« Reply #677 on: April 28, 2020, 08:21:59 am »
 most of the shows I have were for my kids.  So the ticket cost is 3x
looking at a $500 loss

Clemsnide/Scott Avett - $85 (Canceled months ago...yet to get a refund...expecting a refund from seatgeek...?)
Walk Off The Earth - $200 (rescheduled to aug 22)
Melanie Martinez $180 (Anthem still hasn't canceled)
Circle Jerks - $40 but not until Oct

I did get my $45 back for the Beach Bunny show :)
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #678 on: April 28, 2020, 09:21:13 am »
just noticed on TM.com that i can request a refund for my Dead Can Dance tickets, but not for any of the other shows. 

Where do you see that?  I can't find that option...

Space Freely

« Reply #679 on: April 28, 2020, 09:26:32 am »
Are you saying your tickets won't be refunded or that they haven't been refunder yet because the dates haven't happened?

I'm in for $920 in plane tickets, but if i cancel my flight there's no change fee and i have until 12/31/2021 to re-use my money.

Currently hold no concert tickets. Kind of saw this coming so didn't buy any figuring nobody else was either.

« Reply #680 on: April 28, 2020, 09:46:07 am »
Currently hold no concert tickets. Kind of saw this coming so didn't buy any figuring nobody else was either.
these were jan/early feb purchases
slack

Yada

« Reply #681 on: April 28, 2020, 10:03:03 am »
Are you saying your tickets won't be refunded or that they haven't been refunder yet because the dates haven't happened?

I'm in for $920 in plane tickets, but if i cancel my flight there's no change fee and i have until 12/31/2021 to re-use my money.

I'm fearful I'm going to receive an email that says:

Dear Valued Southwest Customer, due to current events, we will no longer be accepting companion passes, points, or letting you use the $$$ that is currently stored in your account.

I'd lose about 250k points, a companion pass, and $1100 in credits.

Regarding the concert industry, I think these companies are just going to delay and delay and delay until someone declares bankruptcy which will then fuck everyone and in like five years, you'll get a class action lawsuit check for like $18.34.

hutch

« Reply #682 on: April 28, 2020, 10:29:44 am »
Well...fortunately or not Live Nation - TM isn’t going anywhere

The Saudis buying a 5% stake is insurance more than anything..

A marriage of two of the things I dislike

Live Nation - Ticketmaster and Saudi Arabia

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #683 on: April 28, 2020, 01:03:35 pm »
just noticed on TM.com that i can request a refund for my Dead Can Dance tickets, but not for any of the other shows. 

for me, it's only available for the DCD show.  none of my other tickets have that option.

TM.com --> log into your account --> My Events (or My Tickets) --> click "See Details" button for the show you want a refund for --> On the Event Details page for the event, scroll to bottom.  Under "Ticket Delivery" and "Order #", look for a "Self Service: Request a Refund" link.  if its not there, they aren't offering refunds (yet).
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 01:06:50 pm by sweetcell »
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #684 on: April 28, 2020, 01:05:38 pm »
these were jan/early feb purchases

bought my DCD tickets back in October.  stupid me, i should i have seen this coming too... ;D
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #685 on: April 28, 2020, 01:16:44 pm »
We are all idiots except for genius Space

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #686 on: April 28, 2020, 01:24:38 pm »

for me, it's only available for the DCD show.  none of my other tickets have that option.

TM.com --> log into your account --> My Events (or My Tickets) --> click "See Details" button for the show you want a refund for --> On the Event Details page for the event, scroll to bottom.  Under "Ticket Delivery" and "Order #", look for a "Self Service: Request a Refund" link.  if its not there, they aren't offering refunds (yet).

Yep. My DCD ticket details page doesn't have a refund link.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #687 on: April 28, 2020, 01:25:44 pm »
Maybe cheapness is a sense!
LVMH

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #688 on: April 28, 2020, 01:45:28 pm »