Author Topic: 2015 Albums  (Read 62448 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: 2015 Albums
« Reply #165 on: June 15, 2015, 04:59:54 pm »
Riff then went on to reveal that he?s got Bieber on the album, and is trying to get Drake and Weezy as well

Weezy!!!

azaghal1981

« Reply #166 on: June 15, 2015, 05:07:49 pm »
Shopping - Consumer Complaints

Technically was released in 2013 but just got released in the States.
احمد

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2015, 09:02:02 am »
NMH vinyl box set w 15 unreleased tracks

bearman🐻

vansmack

27>34

hutch

« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2015, 02:18:09 pm »
thinking of buying the new taylor swift album 1789....i like that song shake it off

« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2015, 02:45:59 pm »
thinking of buying the new taylor swift album 1789....i like that song shake it off
why buy it when you can stream it....oh yeah she pulled her weight and is making that hard
slack

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2015, 04:11:30 pm »
Mr. Agreeable reviews new Muse album. Muse fans predictably get the vapors.
😐 🎶

« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2015, 04:17:38 pm »
man the wrap up on this is priceless
Christ in Heaven, this is a f***ing atrocity of a f***ing album. Absolute, grade A, priceless f***ing horsewank! They should set up a special court in the f***ing Hague for it, next to the f***ing War Crimes one! You can actually f***ing sense the band getting shitter as the album progresses - Bellamy went into the studio to record Drones a man, and came out a f***ing boy - the sort of f***ing tortured, desperately self-important adolescent boy who spends his evenings with his head stuck out of his f***ing suburban window screaming "I HAVE A PENIS, TOO!" at the moon and beating his bare f***ing pigeon chest! Drones - an album made by stupid, pathetic c***s for stupid pathetic c***s!

is this one of your alter egos Jules?
slack

hutch

« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2015, 04:26:58 pm »
reviews that don't actually review, you know, the music..are so .....cre,dible.

having said that Muse blows.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #175 on: June 23, 2015, 04:54:11 pm »
Christ in Heaven, this is a f***ing atrocity of a f***ing album. Absolute, grade A, priceless f***ing horsewank! They should set up a special court in the f***ing Hague for it, next to the f***ing War Crimes one! You can actually f***ing sense the band getting shitter as the album progresses - Bellamy went into the studio to record Drones a man, and came out a f***ing boy - the sort of f***ing tortured, desperately self-important adolescent boy who spends his evenings with his head stuck out of his f***ing suburban window screaming "I HAVE A PENIS, TOO!" at the moon and beating his bare f***ing pigeon chest! Drones - an album made by stupid, pathetic c***s for stupid pathetic c***s!

That's kind of insulting. I would like to think I have a distinguished history of impressive wordplay and turns of phrase on here and don't just resort to a string of F-and-C-bombs. Fuck that.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2015, 05:24:32 pm »

That's kind of insulting. I would like to think I have a distinguished history of impressive wordplay and turns of phrase on here and don't just resort to a string of F-and-C-bombs. Fuck that.

I dunno..kind of reminds me when I first joined the forum and you ripped me a new asshole over my original natural DC show post

« Reply #177 on: June 23, 2015, 05:28:21 pm »

I dunno..kind of reminds me when I first joined the forum and you ripped me a new asshole over my original natural DC show post
Good times.
LVMH

« Reply #178 on: June 24, 2015, 08:55:21 am »
then it was received as intended
distinguished history...ROFL
slack

« Reply #179 on: June 24, 2015, 09:08:44 am »
distinguished history...ROFL
I always got the impression I was viewed as sort of the elder statesman, orator-exemplar of the community, yes?

No one else can walk up in here, drop 800 words on champagne handbags and have it be appointment reading.
LVMH