Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1593971 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #1920 on: November 04, 2015, 11:27:08 am »
I think Cosmo follows me on Twitter,
I follow Cosmo on twitter, mostly for the suggestions on how to drive my man wild in bed.

It's a shame those spelling jokes wouldn't translate to standup. Or would they?
Well, I mean, they're homonyms still but I think the issue would be moreso the narrow relatability of knowing a dude with the online handle of Kosmo.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #1921 on: November 04, 2015, 11:41:48 am »
I think Cosmo follows me on Twitter,
I follow Cosmo on twitter, mostly for the suggestions on how to drive my man wild in bed.

It's a shame those spelling jokes wouldn't translate to standup. Or would they?
Well, I mean, they're homonyms still but I think the issue would be moreso the narrow relatability of knowing a dude with the online handle of Kosmo.

Along the same lines, I think ggw is arguably at his best when he's making fun of you, me, or other boardies. I'm now sure how well that would translate to a mitzvah in Rockville.

« Reply #1922 on: November 04, 2015, 11:44:34 am »
Please direct me to these (non-drug-addled) GGW posts that AREN'T snarky comments about others? I must have missed that thread.
LVMH

Relaxer

« Reply #1923 on: November 04, 2015, 11:44:53 am »
The other night I was enjoying some tortilla chips and queso dip. My son snuck in and slyly stuck his dirty-ass finger into the dip and I thundered "HEY THAT'S NACHO CHEESE" and after a few seconds of staring ahead like an idiot he laughed hysterically and said that was the funniest thing he'd heard in a while and I asked him what it was like to be retarded and he just laughed again.
oword

Relaxer

« Reply #1924 on: November 04, 2015, 11:45:49 am »
Hey, let's get GGW to tell the story again about how Gwyneth Paltrow wanted to ingest his goo.
oword

« Reply #1925 on: November 04, 2015, 11:46:50 am »
Hey, let's get GGW to tell the story again about how Gwyneth Paltrow wanted to ingest his goo.
She had sex with the milquetoast goob better known as Chris Martin. Story checks out, guys.
LVMH

« Reply #1926 on: November 04, 2015, 11:51:37 am »
She had sex with the milquetoast goob better known as Chris Martin. Story checks out, guys.
that's a twist I wasn't expecting GGW=Chris Martin
<BOOM>
slack

ggw

« Reply #1927 on: November 04, 2015, 12:00:48 pm »
I'm working on some new material about the time I dropped acid in Harry Reid's kitchen.  Needless to say, none of you will be on the guest list for my three night stand at The Laugh Factory.

« Reply #1928 on: November 04, 2015, 12:09:13 pm »
I'm working on some new material about the time I dropped acid in Harry Reid's kitchen.  Needless to say, none of you will be on the guest list for my three night stand at The Laugh Factory.
be sure to bring some Quaaludes for the groupies

Was it from Harry's personal stash or did you bring your own
slack

ggw

« Reply #1929 on: November 04, 2015, 12:09:29 pm »

So then I said, "if you buy me any more drinks, we may end up unconciously coupling...."

LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1931 on: November 05, 2015, 11:29:57 am »
Man leaves out full-size candy bars for Halloween with sign asking people to please be responsible in what they take, children all take 1 or 2, hambeast mother cleans him out.

But, no fatshaming should ever be done. . .

OMG I FOUND NOT ONE BUT MANY VIDEOS OF THIN PEOPLE STEALING!!! PEOPLE WITH BMI OF LESS THAN 25 ARE THE SCOURGE OF SOCIETY - THERE ARE MORE VIDEOS OF THIN THIEVES THAN OF FAT ONES THIS IS SUPER SCIENTIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!111

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uu3fM4uXQQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e0Fb7qFYmU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQDFv2TSvOg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuwzIMpHqXc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz-KjUepukk
etc.

AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE STICK FIGURES IN JANES ADDICTION THEY WERE ALL CAUGHT STEALING ROUND THEM UP AND FRY 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!
<sig>

« Reply #1932 on: November 05, 2015, 11:37:14 am »
How many of those people are stealing food?
LVMH

« Reply #1933 on: November 05, 2015, 11:37:58 am »
You know, how about you spend less time looking up videos trying to defend fatties and more time responding to my thoughtful queries about Montreal?!
LVMH

ggw

« Reply #1934 on: November 05, 2015, 12:14:11 pm »
You know, how about you spend less time looking up videos trying to defend fatties and more time responding to my thoughtful queries about Montreal?!

I think sweetcell's 29.1 BMI makes him a little touchy on this subject.