Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1604436 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #5160 on: January 04, 2020, 10:51:58 am »
Haven't back in here for a while. Just sayin' waddup.
Im sorry, I barely recognize led you without a lovely rap concert you’re trying to get us to attend accompanying you.

Welcome back!
LVMH

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #5161 on: January 04, 2020, 11:07:46 am »
Haven't back in here for a while. Just sayin' waddup.
Im sorry, I barely recognize led you without a lovely rap concert you’re trying to get us to attend accompanying you.

Welcome back!

Oh damn...the might be closet racist who probably has the voice of Cartman in real life and touches himself with Cheeto fingers. Forgot allllllll about you BUT I see you mistook me for someone else years ago and you kept my name in your posts over the years. Kind of funny that I could not be here for that long and still effect you. How's it going being a career troll on a music venue messageboard? I see...not much has changed.

Oh sorry...I meant to say hi.
Hi clown. Lol. Thanks for the welcome back.

Space Freely

« Reply #5162 on: January 04, 2020, 12:51:54 pm »
While the grammar in his post is rather questionable, and it is unquestionably unwelcoming, I don't see anything remotely racist in it. Are you going to call him "Julie" like the closet sexist you were in 2009?

1. There's always that troll. Since I don't post here much and I'm newer, trolls always need someone to mess with. This where Julie (from here on out is what his name will be) comes into play. Never will show his face and feels safe since he'll talk it from a distance.

https://forum.930.com/index.php?topic=19546.30
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 01:11:45 pm by Space Freely »

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #5163 on: January 04, 2020, 01:53:41 pm »
While the grammar in his post is rather questionable, and it is unquestionably unwelcoming, I don't see anything remotely racist in it. Are you going to call him "Julie" like the closet sexist you were in 2009?

1. There's always that troll. Since I don't post here much and I'm newer, trolls always need someone to mess with. This where Julie (from here on out is what his name will be) comes into play. Never will show his face and feels safe since he'll talk it from a distance.

Tell you what, I'll take that one. My bad; it was a response to how he approached me. But I stand by what I said about him. Also, you might want to research who started the whole thing since you want to go there (don't know you...who are you?). I mean, you see how he responded.

But wait...if you also took time to look back that far, you can also see this clown bring me up over the years twice.

Well, I said my hi.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 02:09:10 pm by Ardamus »

Yada

« Reply #5164 on: January 04, 2020, 02:37:20 pm »

Tell you what, I'll take that one. My bad; it was a response to how he approached me. But I stand by what I said about him. Also, you might want to research who started the whole thing since you want to go there (don't know you...who are you?). I mean, you see how he responded.

But wait...if you also took time to look back that far, you can also see this clown bring me up over the years twice.

Well, I said my hi.

Greetings Ardamus, don't mind the trolls. They've dedicated nearly two decades of their lives to fucking with people on here. Responding is what they want.

Hutch, this is why new blood doesn't come here.

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #5165 on: January 04, 2020, 02:43:37 pm »

Well, I said my hi.

Greetings Ardamus, don't mind the trolls. They've dedicated nearly two decades of their lives to fucking with people on here. Responding is what they want.

Lol. Yeah I figured. One pretended to not know who I am then respond since they start fights with everyone and the other wants to play identity politics with me (I believe in intersectionality if you are wondering).

Anyways, hey Yada, hope all is well with you.

Space Freely

« Reply #5166 on: January 04, 2020, 05:48:42 pm »

Well, I said my hi.

Lol. Yeah I figured. One pretended to not know who I am then respond since they start fights with everyone and the other wants to play identity politics with me (I believe in intersectionality if you are wondering).

Identity politics? You're the one who called someone a "racist", idiot. But anyway, welcome back, idiot! Are you still with the Metaphysical?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 05:56:30 pm by Space Freely »

WALKonBack

« Reply #5167 on: January 04, 2020, 05:48:56 pm »
I, like turtles.

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #5168 on: January 04, 2020, 06:00:32 pm »

Well, I said my hi.

Identity politics? You're the one who called someone a "racist", idiot. But anyway, welcome back, idiot! Are you still with the Metaphysical?

And you're speaking freely instead of thinking freely on a topic you have no clue about.
Thanks for the welcome back, cornball.
I haven't seen Metaphysical in a minute actually. Last time I think I saw him, we talked briefly on U Street. And I was on my way to Gypsy Sally's for a show (rest in peace to Gypsy Sally's btw).

WALKonBack

« Reply #5169 on: January 04, 2020, 06:11:30 pm »
I, also like . . . how you decided to come back, in my thread.

Welcome, welcome.  For we love, and hate all, equally.  Like, real life, only smaller and without much effort.

hutch

« Reply #5170 on: January 04, 2020, 06:46:21 pm »
I hear ya Yada

Maybe bulletin boards no longer work... I think the days are numbered for this board...what’s the point? Does it add anything for IMP to have a board with ten participants where it regularly descends into unpleasantness?

Anyways I ran into Dyecraig at record store...he had picked up a sweet Bowie interview LP that came out to promote Scary Monsters...another guy totally turned off by the board
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 06:47:52 pm by starsky »

hutch

« Reply #5171 on: January 04, 2020, 07:03:34 pm »
Oh and...welcome Ardamus!!! Great to hear from you

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #5172 on: January 05, 2020, 03:18:40 pm »
Oh and...welcome Ardamus!!! Great to hear from you

Thanks man. Appreciate you.

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #5173 on: January 05, 2020, 03:19:27 pm »
I, also like . . . how you decided to come back, in my thread.

Welcome, welcome.  For we love, and hate all, equally.  Like, real life, only smaller and without much effort.

Lol, aye...the love outweighs the hate. Its all good.
Thanks homie.

WALKonBack

« Reply #5174 on: January 05, 2020, 10:47:36 pm »
I've been drinking.  I love, everyone here.

The, end.