Author Topic: Hipster Fight!!!!  (Read 27080 times)

azaghal1981

Re: Hipster Fight!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2009, 08:34:33 pm »
Most of us can agree that ixkpd-bk could've been declared  forumer of the year way before this thread was started.
احمد

walkonby

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 08:53:05 pm »
Most of us can agree that ixkpd-bk could've been declared  forumer of the year way before this thread was started.

i want to have his babby.

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2009, 09:17:07 pm »
ROFL @ hipster fight. Sounds like a few cats were beefing over who's pants were tighter.
At least no one got murdered debating who had raped the most ho's like in a hiphop fight!

What's racist is assuming that commentary on hiphop is commentary on a particular race.

walkonby

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2009, 12:03:04 am »
ROFL @ hipster fight. Sounds like a few cats were beefing over who's pants were tighter.
At least no one got murdered debating who had raped the most ho's like in a hiphop fight!

What's racist is assuming that commentary on hiphop is commentary on a particular race.

you're cute.  :P  so is that kid; he's cute too.  wonder showzen was the best show ever.

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2009, 09:48:37 am »

Julian, do you have webleberity fights with homo trolls who never show their faces but pop alot of shit behind a keyboard? Matter of fact, did I offend you with my joke? Was that you in that hipster fight? Were those pants tight enough? Did you dress up in enough 80s fashion to be more retro than your competition? Do you brag about it on another website forum like this?

Julie, Julie, Julie......I'm serious, these jokes you've had for me.....I'd like to hear these in person.......

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2009, 10:04:36 am »
I like this Ardamus guy. He takes offense easily.

The thing is...there have been more documented violent hip hop fights than violent indie rock fights.  So...Julian is pretty much right.

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2009, 10:46:10 am »
I like this Ardamus guy. He takes offense easily.

The thing is...there have been more documented violent hip hop fights than violent indie rock fights.  So...Julian is pretty much right.

LOL, on the contrary, I don't. I just know a few things about the boards.

1. There's always that troll. Since I don't post here much and I'm newer, trolls always need someone to mess with. This where Julie (from here on out is what his name will be) comes into play. Never will show his face and feels safe since he'll talk it from a distance.

2. Until he can say those things to my face, its just all jokes. If you're not satisfied with life, bored, and need to get out some aggression......sometimes, you take it to the internet. In Julie's case, its all the time. Either mommy didn't hug him enough or daddy "touched him", who knows......I just think its hilarious, he's like this.

As for fights in hip hop, there's no doubt that there's more of that within the genre than rock. Not saying he's wrong either. Part of the reason why I cracked the hipster joke. Can't see it happening myself.....

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2009, 10:47:36 am »
I love people that take the internet this seriously.

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2009, 10:48:37 am »
I love people that take the internet this seriously.

did i say seriously? sorry i meant say: hahahahahaha. LOL. ROFL. OMG. LMFAO.

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2009, 10:55:47 am »
You didn't say it.  But your little "analysis" of the internet troll suggests that you do indeed take the internet too seriously.

Relaxer

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2009, 11:13:18 am »
I always do love how new people have such nice punctuation and explain themselves in such a verbose fashion.
Eventually, however, the courteous facade fades and the over-explanatory style devolves to 'go cry to your bald mom you fucking loser'
Which has its charm as well.
oword

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2009, 11:20:57 am »
Damn, Relaxer.....relax. Said it was all jokes. And gaaaaaaaah, now you're taking what I said too seriously. Hahaha, glad I can entertain you.....continue, this is funny......

reggie

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2009, 03:48:30 pm »
hopefully Wavves vs Black Lips guy ends up Biggie/Tupac style so we can all stop reading about this crap.

walkonby

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2009, 03:56:34 pm »

Julian, do you have webleberity fights with homo trolls who never show their faces but pop alot of shit behind a keyboard? Matter of fact, did I offend you with my joke? Was that you in that hipster fight? Were those pants tight enough? Did you dress up in enough 80s fashion to be more retro than your competition? Do you brag about it on another website forum like this?

Julie, Julie, Julie......I'm serious, these jokes you've had for me.....I'd like to hear these in person.......

"Julian, do you have webleberity fights with homo trolls who never show their faces but pop alot of shit behind a keyboard?"

ardamus . . . i am a little confused with that statement.  who are you referring to, that julian in his great america is fighting with?  who is this  "homo troll"?  is that a digg at myself, for yes i am a homosexual, but i am tall, and trolls are small.  have you been here before but under another guise?  have we met on the streets of dc with a hey how are you doing?  or am i under the weight of confusionication and not really there in what i am talking about.  it's ok . . . i do that a lot.  sorry.

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2009, 05:05:22 pm »
This Ardamus guy is awesome, I hope he never leaves here.