Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1593548 times)

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
😐 🎶

Starsky

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #6211 on: June 10, 2021, 12:04:09 pm »
That’s right by where I live... Toby’s is a nice shop so am happy for them

I saw people standing outside a couple of days ago and parking was harder to come by

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #6212 on: June 10, 2021, 06:11:14 pm »
yikes
https://www.axios.com/pandemic-unemployment-fraud-benefits-stolen-a937ad9d-0973-4aad-814f-4ca47b72f67f.html
 As much as 50% of all unemployment monies might have been stolen

You know the GQP is going to hold this on the dems

except that most of the pandemic was under a GQP admin, and the majority of new claims were made under them, therefore it was their lack of leadership that caused this problem...
<sig>

« Reply #6213 on: June 10, 2021, 06:49:40 pm »
yikes
https://www.axios.com/pandemic-unemployment-fraud-benefits-stolen-a937ad9d-0973-4aad-814f-4ca47b72f67f.html
 As much as 50% of all unemployment monies might have been stolen

You know the GQP is going to hold this on the dems

except that most of the pandemic was under a GQP admin, and the majority of new claims were made under them, therefore it was their lack of leadership that caused this problem...
I like how you spun that...can you coach the dems and the media to respond like that
slack

« Reply #6214 on: June 11, 2021, 10:35:19 am »
this seems like an awesome deal...wish I was young and had no responsibilities as I would totally do this

Amtrack-
Get your USA Rail Pass for only $299—valid for up to 10 segments over 30 days of travel. That’s less than $30 a segment. Act fast, this offer is only valid through June 22.
slack

Starsky

« Reply #6215 on: June 11, 2021, 10:40:04 am »
I bet Howard goes for that!

« Reply #6216 on: June 11, 2021, 10:48:10 am »
I bet Howard goes for that!
I thought of him first...but I'm sure he gets their emails too
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #6217 on: June 11, 2021, 10:57:16 am »
this seems like an awesome deal...wish I was young and had no responsibilities as I would totally do this

Amtrack-
Get your USA Rail Pass for only $299—valid for up to 10 segments over 30 days of travel. That’s less than $30 a segment. Act fast, this offer is only valid through June 22.

I did the Eurrail Pass for a month the summer after i graduated from college. I later looked at the passes again, and it seemed like unlike when i did it, you now have the additional cost of reserving seats, which was totally unnecessary when i had the pass. Anyway, fun times. Wish I had the time to do something like that again. Maybe when i retire.

« Reply #6218 on: June 11, 2021, 01:12:44 pm »
slack

Space Freely

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
LVMH

« Reply #6221 on: June 11, 2021, 01:21:57 pm »
flaming lips would like to be the first band to play in space
https://www.loudersound.com/news/the-flaming-lips-want-elon-musk-to-make-them-the-first-band-to-play-in-space
Its hilarious that they think no one ever has.
I know I've heard Astronaut Kelly do Space Oddity, but haven't heard of a 'band' playing
slack

« Reply #6222 on: June 11, 2021, 01:32:00 pm »
flaming lips would like to be the first band to play in space
https://www.loudersound.com/news/the-flaming-lips-want-elon-musk-to-make-them-the-first-band-to-play-in-space
Its hilarious that they think no one ever has.
I know I've heard Astronaut Kelly do Space Oddity, but haven't heard of a 'band' playing
Are you really going to tell me you subscribe to the narrative that we went to the moon 50 years ago and then just stopped going? You don't know a fraction of the things that are taking place in space/the moon.
LVMH

« Reply #6223 on: June 11, 2021, 01:36:37 pm »
Are you really going to tell me you subscribe to the narrative that we went to the moon 50 years ago and then just stopped going? You don't know a fraction of the things that are taking place in space/the moon.
wait are you saying we've been going to the moon this whole time and there are venues and festivals happening?
I don't think a 'band' has played in space
slack

« Reply #6224 on: June 11, 2021, 01:38:32 pm »
wait are you saying we've been going to the moon this whole time and there are venues and festivals happening?
I don't think a 'band' has played in space
I didn't say anything about a "festival."
LVMH