Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1603079 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #990 on: May 08, 2015, 09:49:32 am »
Going to the strip club tonight to celebrate like 10 friends birthdays. Stoked.

Celebrating my birthday tonight by taking my daughter to Noodle&Company for dinner (using free birthday coupon). She's stoked.

Y'all are so rude: he announced his birthday and you go off on tangents, all you need to say is: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Thanks!

The strip club was great. We had about 30 people on our party bus and I think more of the women got lap dances than the guys lol. Super fun.
‼‼?‼‼

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #992 on: May 08, 2015, 04:25:16 pm »
The strip club was great. We had about 30 people on our party bus and I think more of the women got lap dances than the guys lol. Super fun.
I pity whoever had to wash down that mobile STD delivery bus after DFA and his fellow coked-up, shit-for-brains party bros and their anally-prolapsed skank dates got done with it for the night.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #993 on: May 08, 2015, 05:48:38 pm »
fucking hell, jules... really?  were you inappropriately touched by a Death From About 1979 fan as a child?
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #994 on: May 08, 2015, 06:19:07 pm »
Kurt Loder turned 70 this week.  70.
27>34

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #995 on: May 10, 2015, 12:43:38 am »
Happy mothers day to all the mothers, mothers to be, or anyone who identifies as a mother! :)
FUKIT

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #996 on: May 10, 2015, 01:29:47 am »
Happy mothers day to all the mothers, mothers to be, or anyone who identifies as a mother! :)

Obligatory...

😐 🎶

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #997 on: May 11, 2015, 09:47:20 am »
fucking hell, jules... really?  were you inappropriately touched by a Death From About 1979 fan as a child?
He's been trying to get a rise out of me for years. He bases me on our one intereaction at a Muse show about 8 years ago now. It's fine. He's a internet shit face who probably has no real friends. So. It's fine. You don't remember when he told people if they ever saw me in person that I should be shot, do you? Because he did that. Yeah. Real charmer.

Anyway. What the fuck, Caps? The Caps have lost on my ACTUAL birthday twice since 09. Or within a day or two more than double that. And now we're headed to the 3rd time in 6 years. Why do people even watch sports in this town...
‼‼?‼‼

wml7

« Reply #998 on: May 11, 2015, 10:03:43 am »
He's been trying to get a rise out of me for years. He bases me on our one intereaction at a Muse show about 8 years ago now. It's fine. He's a internet shit face who probably has no real friends. So. It's fine. You don't remember when he told people if they ever saw me in person that I should be shot, do you? Because he did that. Yeah. Real charmer.

Anyway. What the fuck, Caps? The Caps have lost on my ACTUAL birthday twice since 09. Or within a day or two more than double that. And now we're headed to the 3rd time in 6 years. Why do people even watch sports in this town...

Muse huh? Do tell
 ;D

« Reply #999 on: May 11, 2015, 10:04:50 am »
You don't remember when he told people if they ever saw me in person that I should be shot, do you? Because he did that.
I said, in an article filled with flowery language, that if you ever tried to cross the border into Julian's America, the guards on the tower should shoot you on sight. Seeing as (1) Julian's America isn't a real country, (2) as its not a real country there is no border for you to cross, and (3) not being a real country it doesn't have armed guards, it was pretty obvious to everyone with an IQ above 70 that it was poetic license. Its called painting a word picture. No sane person read that and actually thought I was advocating you being shot as you entered a fictional country. It's like if I called you a couch potato: I don't actually think you're a tuberous starch growing out of a loveseat.

They really have to blow this team up if they lose game 7, because they're clearly not going to ever hire a coach with any authority.
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1000 on: May 11, 2015, 10:12:43 am »

Muse huh? Do tell
 ;D

It was just "we're going to be at this show" him, miss p, and I? I think? I told her what I'd be wearing and she told me what she'd be wearing. We spotted each other. Said hi. Chatted for a couple minutes and went about our business. Ever since then he's said everything he says about me.

@ Julian: I don't remember the post, I just remember people messaing me saying they couldn't believe what you said and I generally avoid your threads because I don't find them funny. No offense. As for the Caps I think Trotz is the best/most well rounded coaching approach they've had. Nothing needs to be blown up. More time under his watch I think is nothing but good for this team. Either way it'll be extremely frustating to see them choke out of the playoffs yet again.
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #1001 on: May 11, 2015, 10:22:54 am »
Chatted for a couple minutes and went about our business.
You may have went about your business, sir, but I assure you Miss P and myself spent the rest of the concert gagging and completely horrified by your body odor which we think may have constituted chemical warfare and therefore a violation of the Geneva Convention.

@ Julian: I don't remember the post, I just remember people messaing me saying they couldn't believe what you said and I generally avoid your threads because I don't find them funny.
So your version of events has shifted from "do you remember when Julian did this... because it happened" to "I didn't actually read it but somehow intuited it occurred from second-hand comments others made." Hey, Smackie, what do they call that in court? Oh, yeah, hearsay.

As for the Caps I think Trotz is the best/most well rounded coaching approach they've had. Nothing needs to be blown up. More time under his watch I think is nothing but good for this team. Either way it'll be extremely frustating to see them choke out of the playoffs yet again.
I think Trotz is somewhat overrated but I'll grant you he's better than the AHL rabble the Caps have tried to get away with before him. (How Bruce Boudreau has a job, I'll never know.)

The Caps sort of remind me of the early 90's Red Wings where its all about offense and no one really plays much defense and fans convince themselves of things like Mike Green being a good player despite the fact he's terrible at, you know, actually defending other people. And in Detroit, they didn't win anything until they got a coach to come in who was bigger than Yzerman and Federov and say, "look, this is not about winning MVPs and Art Rosses, you actually have to play fucking playoff hockey," and Bowman got through to them and I see no one getting through to OV and this core. I don't see any coach who could get through to them actually getting the job because Washington is one of those weird sports towns where if there's a coach/player dispute the fanbase will never, ever, ever side with the coach no matter how right they are. A Mike Babcock will never sign up for that circus. The Caps could never win a Stanley Cup and 39 year old OV could make insane demands about coaches and they'll get honored because "#8 Overchkin" will always resonate more with a huge % of the fanbase more than the Washington Capitals on the front.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:24:41 am by Julian, Verified SHITLORD »
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1002 on: May 11, 2015, 10:59:37 am »
Saying "I don't remember the post" doesn't mean "I didn't read it", because I did. But it was something dumb on a fucking message board almost a decade ago. So, yeah, I don't remember exactly what it said. I knew you would though.  Either way it's really stupid and I was just informing wml7.

I just don't understand how people can say no one has gotten through to Ovi or the core. All he's ever done is adapt his play [and stayed at the top of his game and this league for the better part of a decade] and never complained. Trotz not adjusting in this series has become maddening and last night he panicked and finally swithced up the lines. At the same time, their game got them up 3-1. Somehow they've always managed to get back into or stay in a series. Yesterday they pushed super hard for the 3rd period and it showed and they had the Rags on the ropes. I get it's hard to sustain that effort for the whole game, but the Caps are bigger, hit harder, and can keep up with that so called fast team. Maybe they're just in their head. Holtby stole games for them and in their 3 wins they had 5 goals. Holtby can't spin on his head every game. We'll see. It looks like both coaches are gonna go all out this last game. I mean... they have to.
‼‼?‼‼

Yada

« Reply #1003 on: May 11, 2015, 11:01:59 am »
Quit messing up the random...randomness... thread.

« Reply #1004 on: May 11, 2015, 12:44:00 pm »
I know, there is a north of the border thread and their has got to be a thread for people who've been maligned/stalked/offended by Jules
because, we all know that's not random
slack