Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602851 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #1020 on: May 13, 2015, 10:27:19 pm »
And I'm not so sure that I want, to, know, what, happens, next,,,
FUKIT

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1021 on: May 13, 2015, 11:49:44 pm »
😐 🎶

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1022 on: May 14, 2015, 10:00:05 am »
Caps are eliminated on my birthday for the 3rd time in 6 years. It never hurts less.

Officially baseball season.
‼‼?‼‼

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1023 on: May 14, 2015, 10:23:45 am »

It's a dick going into a pussy. A lady's pussy.

Wait, this isn't an inkblot? Nevermind.
LVMH

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1024 on: May 14, 2015, 06:31:06 pm »
Caps are eliminated on my birthday for the 3rd time in 6 years. It never hurts less.

Caps were eliminated the second they signed Ovechkin, a player with perhaps the most pure talent of anyone in the league but one of the laziest, most one-way, no class, no respect for the game players ever to lace up the skates.  The Caps would be far better off trading him away to some team dumb enough to give them a boat load of hard working two-way grinders and a ton of draft picks.  Chances are that some tam would be foolish enough to go for it.
FUKIT

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1025 on: May 15, 2015, 12:46:00 pm »

Caps were eliminated the second they signed Ovechkin, a player with perhaps the most pure talent of anyone in the league but one of the laziest, most one-way, no class, no respect for the game players ever to lace up the skates.  The Caps would be far better off trading him away to some team dumb enough to give them a boat load of hard working two-way grinders and a ton of draft picks.  Chances are that some tam would be foolish enough to go for it.
lol
‼‼?‼‼

hutch

« Reply #1026 on: May 15, 2015, 12:49:24 pm »
I even took out my Ovechkin bobblehead but no....

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1027 on: May 15, 2015, 03:55:55 pm »

lol

You are right.  They would have a hard time getting someone foolish enough to give up all that for him.
FUKIT

shemptiness

« Reply #1028 on: May 15, 2015, 04:01:05 pm »

That's just ridiculous.

« Reply #1029 on: May 15, 2015, 04:17:40 pm »
I'm not getting into no class, no respect for the game because that's the kind of ad homonym non-sequitur I loathe but OV is undeniably lazy defensively and a one-way player. I do think he'd work better in another market where he actually had to follow a veteran lineup that knew how to win.

The Caps would have to get a king's ransom but if Buffalo offers the #2 pick, Bogosian, a future 1st rounder and (Kane or Ennis or another 1st rounder), you have to at least have that conversation.
LVMH

« Reply #1030 on: May 15, 2015, 04:40:35 pm »
I just think it's kind of crazy that with all the emojis in the iPhone, there isn't a taco one.
LVMH

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1031 on: May 15, 2015, 07:49:49 pm »

Caps were eliminated the second they signed Ovechkin, a player with perhaps the most pure talent of anyone in the league but one of the laziest, most one-way, no class, no respect for the game players ever to lace up the skates.  The Caps would be far better off trading him away to some team dumb enough to give them a boat load of hard working two-way grinders and a ton of draft picks.  Chances are that some team would be foolish enough to go for it.

That's just ridiculous.

What part of it do you find to be so crazy?  He is no doubt a player with a lot of pure talent.  He does not use all of his abilities proven by his one-way play.  He is great as a cherry picker on the power play but has little else in his game at all.  Players like that are almost always a cancer to their teams because no one will man up and say what needs to be said, that being that pure talent in a lazy player does no team any good.  Washington would have a lot better hockey team if they built around a core group of solid players who skated hard at both ends of the ice every shift.  Not one guy with great talent and a history of using but a small fraction of his abilities when on the ice.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1032 on: May 15, 2015, 07:52:09 pm »
I'm not getting into no class, no respect for the game because that's the kind of ad homonym non-sequitur I loathe but OV is undeniably lazy defensively and a one-way player. I do think he'd work better in another market where he actually had to follow a veteran lineup that knew how to win.

The Caps would have to get a king's ransom but if Buffalo offers the #2 pick, Bogosian, a future 1st rounder and (Kane or Ennis or another 1st rounder), you have to at least have that conversation.

I still think he is a classless player, but agreed on the package trade deal being a smart move for Washington.  If the powers that be could broker a trade for a 2-4 solid two-way players and some draft picks, the Caps would be stupid not to go for it.
FUKIT

« Reply #1033 on: May 18, 2015, 02:26:35 pm »
If Jimi Hendrix?s song ?Manic Depression? had been written by a clinical psychologist, what would its title be?

?Nervous Breakdown?

?Bipolar Disorder?

?Anhedonia?

?Borderline Personality Disorder?

slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1034 on: May 19, 2015, 09:40:20 am »
If Jimi Hendrix?s song ?Manic Depression? had been written by a clinical psychologist, what would its title be?

?Nervous Breakdown?

?Bipolar Disorder?

?Anhedonia?

?Borderline Personality Disorder?

Bipolar Disorder.  The others are either distinct diagnoses or non-medical terms.