Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602813 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #1140 on: June 18, 2015, 11:32:11 pm »
Since it is all the rage to 'Identify" as whatever the fuck you want to identify as, and as a result it is required for all of society to accept you as that, I hereby identify myself as a multi-billionaire and majority owner of every business in this country.  As a result of this, everyone who has ever interacted with me in any means, virtual or real, will be required to send me a brand new crisp $100 bill.  In addition I shall be given full and unfettered access to all areas of all businesses that I so choose to access.  To not do so will indicate that you are billionaire-phobic, guilty of hate, and be subject to criminal and civil prosecution.  Thank you.  Cash only, no checks.

please, do go on.
<sig>

shemptiness

« Reply #1141 on: June 19, 2015, 07:37:04 pm »
firefly is on axs tv - didn't realize that

vansmack

« Reply #1142 on: June 19, 2015, 07:58:54 pm »
firefly is on axs tv - didn't realize that

Oops.  Probably should have posted that.  Sturgill is on tomorrow....
27>34

hutch

« Reply #1143 on: June 19, 2015, 08:04:58 pm »
sturgill and turner is all i ever get from you...

« Reply #1144 on: June 20, 2015, 01:30:36 am »
got tickets to both today...
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1145 on: June 20, 2015, 01:40:51 am »

And you're complaining?!?
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1146 on: June 23, 2015, 09:43:02 am »
Race relations in this country will always suck as long as there are powerful people who can only keep their power by ensuring that these issues are not resolved.  Those people do everything they can to divide society, disempower the very people they say they are fighting for, and keep those people thinking that they are week powerless victims who have no ability to better themselves.

interesting, hadn't thought of it that way.  so getting rid of the likes of the NAACP would move race relations forward?
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #1147 on: June 23, 2015, 09:52:23 am »

Hey! And Kacey Musgraves...
27>34

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1148 on: June 23, 2015, 02:50:44 pm »
Race relations in this country will always suck as long as there are powerful people who can only keep their power by ensuring that these issues are not resolved.  Those people do everything they can to divide society, disempower the very people they say they are fighting for, and keep those people thinking that they are week powerless victims who have no ability to better themselves.

interesting, hadn't thought of it that way.  so getting rid of the likes of the NAACP would move race relations forward?

Interesting that that is who you think is trying to divide society.
FUKIT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1149 on: June 23, 2015, 09:56:02 pm »

nope, that's not who i think is dividing society... like i said, i'm not familiar with this line of thinking so i'm trying to understand it.  so if it's not the NAACP, who is dividing society for their personal (or organizational) gain?
<sig>

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1150 on: June 23, 2015, 10:41:51 pm »

nope, that's not who i think is dividing society... like i said, i'm not familiar with this line of thinking so i'm trying to understand it.  so if it's not the NAACP, who is dividing society for their personal (or organizational) gain?

Nice try at back stepping, you were the one who mentioned that organization in the current discussion.  However if you read my post again you will see that I was talking about people, not organizations.  Surely you are aware that many people who are in positions of power in this country do everything they can to maintain that power and control.  This is true across the political and societal spectrum.  A good number of them go to the lengths of making sure that the people they are supposedly saving, redeeming, or improving life for perpetually need them to fulfill those roles, and they do so with no concern for the well being of their constituents.  I am sure that if you really gave it some thought it would be quite obvious who in our society does this.  I'm moving on.  I'm not playing your silly games.
FUKIT

« Reply #1151 on: June 25, 2015, 11:23:11 pm »
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1152 on: June 26, 2015, 10:24:35 am »
LVMH

killsaly

« Reply #1153 on: June 26, 2015, 01:15:17 pm »
If you want to see true hate, go read some comments on Fox News Facebook page in regards to gay marriage.  And they say they aren't bigots... Sad. 

Relaxer

« Reply #1154 on: June 26, 2015, 02:12:07 pm »
It takes a true dipshit to blame ongoing racism on civil rights activists and not on, y'know, racists.

Quote from: RatBastard on June 20, 2015, 12:26:28 AM

Nice work bro, you captured the GOP perfectly. Divide the country into wholesome, white, straight, god-fearing people who deserve all the rights and privileges and then those blacks and gays and liberals and the rest of those weirdos who don't.
oword