Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1604266 times)

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #1245 on: July 14, 2015, 08:17:12 am »
word, of the year . . . milkshitter.
damn right it is!
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1246 on: July 14, 2015, 09:07:34 am »
word, of the year . . . milkshitter.
damn right it is!
While "milk shit" is defined, milkshitter is not on urbandictionary.com. You guys have a great opportunity to make this happen.
LVMH

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1247 on: July 14, 2015, 10:07:11 am »
ha!!

http://gawker.com/trump-calls-fbi-after-druglords-son-allegedly-threatens-1717525438?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Probably-Ivan told Trump in Spanish that he?d ?fucking make you eat all your bitch words, whitey milkshitter.? (According to TMZ, that?s an anti-gay slur.)
😐 🎶

« Reply #1248 on: July 14, 2015, 10:28:49 am »
(According to TMZ, that?s an anti-gay slur.)[/i]
I just now got it. Thanks.
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1249 on: July 14, 2015, 11:06:23 am »
‼‼?‼‼

LVMH

Yada

« Reply #1251 on: July 14, 2015, 11:38:02 am »
It's unfortunate that milkshitter is an anti gay remark as I'd love to add that to my every day lingo.

« Reply #1252 on: July 14, 2015, 11:44:14 am »
It's unfortunate that milkshitter is an anti gay remark as I'd love to add that to my every day lingo.
Maybe we can take milkshitter back and instead of a derogatory term for homosexual males, we can make it a complimentary one for heterosexual women who are willing to do anal. Make it a positive. "Man, that Diane. . . she can be a real milkshitter when she's in the right mood!" Where's the Smackie thread? I think he'll want in on this.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #1253 on: July 14, 2015, 11:47:34 am »
Maybe we can take milkshitter back and instead of a derogatory term for homosexual males, we can make it a complimentary one for heterosexual women who are willing to do anal. Make it a positive. "Man, that Diane. . . she can be a real milkshitter when she's in the right mood!" Where's the Smackie thread? I think he'll want in on this.

I think there should be a rule that any guy that wants to f*** a woman anally must first take a strap-on up the ass. Seems like a fair trade. What do you think?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1254 on: July 14, 2015, 11:53:37 am »

I think there should be a rule that any guy that wants to f*** a woman anally must first take a strap-on up the ass. Seems like a fair trade. What do you think?
What if a woman wants it up the ass?
‼‼?‼‼

killsaly

« Reply #1255 on: July 14, 2015, 11:55:49 am »
Why didn't you  type the word Fuck?  You are already talking about anal, why edit your post at all?

« Reply #1256 on: July 14, 2015, 11:58:20 am »
Kosmo is just going to love the way I've effectively pivoted the milkshitter discussion when he sees it, I can just tell.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #1257 on: July 14, 2015, 12:16:37 pm »

What if a woman wants it up the ass?

Well then you're halfway home!

vansmack

« Reply #1258 on: July 14, 2015, 01:12:37 pm »
Where's the Smackie thread? I think he'll want in on this.

We're going to pass.  The Straights have taken everything away from The Gays.  We're going to let them keep Milkshitter.
27>34

« Reply #1259 on: July 14, 2015, 01:36:32 pm »
We're going to pass.  The Straights have taken everything away from The Gays.  We're going to let them keep Milkshitter.
LVMH