Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602326 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #1305 on: July 21, 2015, 04:19:51 pm »
Youre doing it wrong.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1306 on: July 21, 2015, 04:29:06 pm »
Youre doing it wrong.

Fabulous.

Hypothetical-average-2,000-calorie-diet person's "lunch" is now only slightly more than 50% of their daily caloric intake, 50% of their recommended daily saturated fat intake, and 25% more sodium than they're supposed to have in their entire day. Again, for lunch. Which is ostensibly one of the three meals (plus small snacks) nutritionists recommend people eat. How perfectly reasonable.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 04:33:19 pm by Julian, Verified SHITLORD »
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1307 on: July 21, 2015, 04:35:15 pm »
I don't recommend this for you.

« Reply #1308 on: July 21, 2015, 04:42:34 pm »
I don't recommend this for you.
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who's exercise regimen isn't standard deviations above mean. You can eat Chipotle every day for lunch because you're a long-distance runner. That's great. My point has always been that the effects of eating something like that daily for lunch for the 99% of the world who aren't professional athletes/log the amount daily calories burned through exercise you do is going to be an overwhelmingly net-negative for that person's weight and health.

The reality that something might work as part of an active NFL player's diet does not make that thing (absent the extremely abnormal circumstances inherent of being an active NFL player) "healthy" or "reasonable" for the general population.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 04:44:22 pm by Julian, Verified SHITLORD »
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #1309 on: July 21, 2015, 04:53:37 pm »
"Winning"

killsaly

« Reply #1310 on: July 21, 2015, 09:45:06 pm »
Sidehatch, I can't reply to your message, I get an error that your name doesn't exist.

ThAnks for the offer, my fiancée is a huge fan, but we will be on our summer vacation that week.

« Reply #1311 on: July 22, 2015, 12:13:46 am »
Sidehatch, I can't reply to your message, I get an error that your name doesn't exist.

ThAnks for the offer, my fiancée is a huge fan, but we will be on our summer vacation that week.
not sweat, thanks for the reply
sometimes I'm not sure if I really exist
slack

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1312 on: July 22, 2015, 11:27:12 am »
I played Settlers Of Catan for the first time the other night. So much fun. Setting up another game night with my buds to get that going. Got into an intense game of Risk on Saturday and only bailed after my sister tripled her and everyone elses army... and we ran out of booze and had to hit the bar. Fun board games!
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1313 on: July 23, 2015, 12:23:21 pm »
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1314 on: July 23, 2015, 08:43:58 pm »
some of you may remember Ticketfly Amy from when it first became the ticketing company for the club... anyways she is trying to make it as a stand-up comic and appeared last night on Last Comic Standing.  They have only posted the full episode online so far and  Amy shows up about 3/4 of the way through the show (appox 1:10 mark)

http://www.nbc.com/last-comic-standing/episode-guide/season-9/the-premiere/901
T.Rex

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1315 on: July 23, 2015, 11:20:54 pm »
some of you may remember Ticketfly Amy from when it first became the ticketing company for the club... anyways she is trying to make it as a stand-up comic and appeared last night on Last Comic Standing.  They have only posted the full episode online so far and  Amy shows up about 3/4 of the way through the show (appox 1:10 mark)

http://www.nbc.com/last-comic-standing/episode-guide/season-9/the-premiere/901

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:23:33 pm by RatBastard »
FUKIT

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1316 on: July 24, 2015, 09:30:57 am »
Hulk Hogan got scrubbed from the WWE site. Only other person that's happened to is Chris Benoit. Reports going around that he went on some racist tirade and the E has cut all ties. Tape or video is floating around out there. Should come to light soon.

Fuck Hulk Hogan.
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #1317 on: July 24, 2015, 09:47:18 am »
Hulk Hogan got scrubbed from the WWE site, Brother! Only other person that's happened to is Chris Benoit, Brother! Reports going around that he went on some racist tirade and the E has cut all ties, Brother! Tape or video is floating around out there, Brother! Should come to light soon, Brother!

Fuck Hulk Hogan, Brother!
FTFY
LVMH

« Reply #1318 on: July 24, 2015, 09:47:59 am »
Hulk Hogan got scrubbed from the WWE site. Only other person that's happened to is Chris Benoit. Reports going around that he went on some racist tirade and the E has cut all ties. Tape or video is floating around out there. Should come to light soon.

Fuck Hulk Hogan.
But in all seriousness, this Minaj/Swift beef has everyone on edge.
LVMH

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1319 on: July 24, 2015, 09:49:00 am »

not sweat, thanks for the reply
sometimes I'm not sure if I really exist
I tried replying to your message the other day as well but got the same error.  Thanks for your kindness!