Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602322 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #1425 on: August 01, 2015, 06:29:11 pm »
Here is one of the absolute design concepts ion the web.  This page with the blocks of content that float over a background image just plain sucks.  This type of design is totally unprofessional and really makes a business look low class IMO.  It is the most unreadable web design scheme possible.  I have seen several sites that use this style.  It sucks.

http://www.war-store.com/

EDIT:  I just noticed that when you click on the link to the web designers you get a warning about the certificate being invalid.  That alone speaks volumes about them as a web design team.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 06:32:05 pm by RatBastard »
FUKIT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1426 on: August 02, 2015, 10:13:53 pm »
Statistically, kids are vastly safer now than they were in the 70s. What's changed is TV news, which demands that you to be scared out of your mind 24/7/365.

Which goes to show that parents are doing a better job supervising their kids today than they were in the 70's.

correlation does not imply causation.

sorry to bring up such a cliche, but your argument is equally tedious...
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1427 on: August 03, 2015, 09:54:57 am »
Azaghal, your PM inbox is full and you cannot receive new messages.

That said, how do you tell apart different paper currency denominations? Like if someone gives you change, how do you know they're not giving you a $1 bill when you're supposed to get a $10 bill? Do you make them give you all $1 bills so you can count it out or do you just never use paper currency at all?
LVMH

killsaly

« Reply #1428 on: August 03, 2015, 01:53:47 pm »
Azaghal doesn't believe in capitalism and has no need for paper money. 

So what is the proper etiquette on cancelling my attendance to a friend's wedding; that is less than a week away?  I had an AC issue when I got back from my vacation, and need to spend money on that before I do something like spend the weekend in Connecticut.  I was thinking I would just message him and say sorry but an emergency came up...

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1429 on: August 03, 2015, 01:57:25 pm »
Azaghal, your PM inbox is full and you cannot receive new messages.

That said, how do you tell apart different paper currency denominations? Like if someone gives you change, how do you know they're not giving you a $1 bill when you're supposed to get a $10 bill? Do you make them give you all $1 bills so you can count it out or do you just never use paper currency at all?

i believe it's a case of there being a difference between legally blind and totally blind.
<sig>

« Reply #1430 on: August 03, 2015, 02:01:13 pm »
So what is the proper etiquette on cancelling my attendance to a friend's wedding; that is less than a week away?  I had an AC issue when I got back from my vacation, and need to spend money on that before I do something like spend the weekend in Connecticut.  I was thinking I would just message him and say sorry but an emergency came up...
Why don't you just use part of the principal in your trust fund?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 02:19:40 pm by Julian, Verified SHITLORD »
LVMH

« Reply #1431 on: August 03, 2015, 02:02:46 pm »
i believe it's a case of there being a difference between legally blind and totally blind.
I am not certain of the extent of Azag's blindness and was assuming it was total (functional) blindness. Regardless, it was more of a general question as to how blind people handle paper currency in this country.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #1432 on: August 03, 2015, 02:11:33 pm »
Azaghal doesn't believe in capitalism and has no need for paper money. 

Send him a gift and apologize for not being able to make the wedding, seems simple enough.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1433 on: August 03, 2015, 02:36:02 pm »
I am not certain of the extent of Azag's blindness and was assuming it was total (functional) blindness. Regardless, it was more of a general question as to how blind people handle paper currency in this country.

Here's a website with an answer for you:

www.google.com

« Reply #1434 on: August 03, 2015, 02:39:38 pm »
You know, I tried asking AZAGHAL a question. I asked him here because his PM box was full. Instead of just simply letting AZAGHAL address the question as he deemed fit, a bunch of assholes feel the need to throw around asshole answers.

All and all, pretty par for the course.
LVMH

killsaly

« Reply #1435 on: August 03, 2015, 02:46:07 pm »
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 02:50:10 pm by killsaly »

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1436 on: August 03, 2015, 02:50:20 pm »
You know, I tried asking AZAGHAL a question. I asked him here because his PM box was full. Instead of just simply letting AZAGHAL address the question as he deemed fit, a bunch of assholes feel the need to throw around asshole answers.

check

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1437 on: August 03, 2015, 04:10:58 pm »

POT KETTLE BLACK
FUKIT

« Reply #1438 on: August 03, 2015, 04:17:11 pm »

POT KETTLE BLACK
What a hilarious shirt. I cannot wait to purchase it.
LVMH

Relaxer

« Reply #1439 on: August 03, 2015, 05:33:25 pm »
A delicious indulgence for the luxurious gentleman who finds himself with a sun-burnt penis is to dunk his dong into a glass of cold whole milk. To make this horny honeycomb of a scenario even more fetching, he should approach his mate and declare "Oh look darling, I'm refueling."
oword