Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602477 times)

killsaly

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #1515 on: August 14, 2015, 10:52:50 am »
Personally, I prefer an e cig to a big stupid looking vape.
What's the difference? I'm asking seriously; I have been using the two terms interchangeably.
An E-cig looks like a cigarette; a vape looks like a lightsaber.

E-Cig

or

Vape

or

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 10:57:05 am by killsaly »

« Reply #1516 on: August 14, 2015, 11:13:40 am »
Ahmad on a roll on twater

‏@ahmadmzaghal  · 15m15 minutes ago 
?You guys really should become a democracy. Don?t mind us while we force food up people?s asses in your backyard, though.?

7:57 AM - 14 Aug 2015 · Details
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

« Reply #1518 on: August 14, 2015, 11:42:39 am »
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 11:46:08 am by Sidehatch |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| »
slack

« Reply #1519 on: August 14, 2015, 04:25:35 pm »
DC is going to tax the crap out of vape's
expect the boom in shops to bust soon if this passes (although most will just go across the district line to purchase)

also note what is said in this article
According to Executive Director and Medical Director of the American Council on Science and Health Dr. Gilbert Ross,  "E-cigs are about 95 percent (or more) less harmful than cigarettes."
slack

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1520 on: August 15, 2015, 02:45:27 am »
DC is going to tax the crap also note what is said in this article
According to Executive Director and Medical Director of the American Council on Science and Health Dr. Gilbert Ross,  "E-cigs are about 95 percent (or more) less harmful than cigarettes."

That is one of those snippets of info that is akin to each side in a legal matter finding (buying) an 'expert' to say that their side of the case is the valid one.
FUKIT

shemptiness

« Reply #1521 on: August 15, 2015, 12:10:43 pm »
Motörhead frontman Lemmy has switched from whiskey to vodka for health reasons

'He also suffers from diabetes, but he?s found an interesting way to combat the illness; instead of his usual Jack Daniels and coke, Lemmy has switched to vodka and orange juice in order to stay healthy.'

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/08/lemmy-whiskey-vodka/

« Reply #1522 on: August 15, 2015, 06:08:22 pm »
DC is going to tax the crap also note what is said in this article

That is one of those snippets of info that is akin to each side in a legal matter finding (buying) an 'expert' to say that their side of the case is the valid one.

Ok...RB, I agree and actually did a little research...
The ACSH is known as an "industry-friendly" group

In 2005, a critical piece in the magazine Mother Jones[29] reported that the ACSH's current medical director,[30] Gilbert Ross, had served time in a federal prison camp and had his medical license revoked for Medicare fraud. ACSH responded with an article on its website stating that Ross was remorseful for the role he played in the scam,
slack

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1523 on: August 17, 2015, 10:02:29 am »
Personally, I prefer an e cig to a big stupid looking vape.
What's the difference? I'm asking seriously; I have been using the two terms interchangeably.
An E-cig looks like a cigarette; a vape looks like a lightsaber.

E-Cig

or

Vape

or

Even worse than those vapes are the box looking ones with a straw sticking out of it. Amazed to see how those stupid box ones have caught on. Such a dumb, dumb, dumb habit/fad that's caught on.
‼‼?‼‼

Yada

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1525 on: August 17, 2015, 12:07:20 pm »

What was in Osama Bin Laden's tape collection?

"Bin Laden wanted to create an image of an effective militant - no easy job, because he was known as a bit of a dandy, who wore designer desert boots," says Miller.
😐 🎶

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1526 on: August 18, 2015, 09:29:04 am »
LVMH

« Reply #1527 on: August 18, 2015, 09:32:18 am »
D.C. DJ stabbed; sadly it's not DFA1979
cold...

sucks the guy gave the guy what he asked for...his money and he still fucked him up

Nestor Lopez, known as DJ Nestor, was getting into his car after leaving a club in the neighborhood when someone put a knife to his throat and demanded money. Lopez complied, but the man stabbed him repeatedly in the head, face and neck anyway.

slack

Space Freely

« Reply #1528 on: August 18, 2015, 09:45:30 am »
After ten days in the PNW, my fashion observation is that this years manbun is next years coonskin cap.

« Reply #1529 on: August 18, 2015, 09:50:31 am »
actually if you want to be on the bleeding edge...crochet shorts for men!

slack