Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602944 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #2625 on: February 12, 2016, 04:05:27 pm »
Bobby Jindal basically destroyed my home state/where most of my family live...
http://www.katc.com/story/31203224/gov-edwards-budget-situation-devastating
They're threatening to cancel LSU football. That is Defcon 1 for that state.
LVMH

killsaly

« Reply #2626 on: February 12, 2016, 04:10:00 pm »
Growing up, nobody gave a shit about the Saints (that has changed after they started to not suck and long after I moved off) and everyone was obsessed with LSU.  I grew up on the border of Mississippi, and I would have friends from there who would pick LSU over Ol Miss and Mississippi State.  The year I went to LSU was fun (maybe too much fun) and I will always have a soft spot in my heart and affinity towards that institution. 

I never went to a football game, but trust me when i say, the campus would turn INSANE around game time.  The day before the game there would be hundreds or thousands of RVs with people grilling and getting drunk.  I wish I would have given a shit about football back then (and now I again do not give a crap, so I guess it is full circle) as I heard they are a lot of fun, and I want to go to one on one of my trips back.

killsaly

« Reply #2627 on: February 12, 2016, 04:16:38 pm »
Hell yes:
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/bauhaus_peter_murphy_and_skinny_puppys_nivek_ogre_to_star_in_horror_film

Variety has announced some news that should be mighty tantalizing to fans of the darker expressions of post-punk: Peter Murphy of Bauhaus and Nivek Ogre of Skinny Puppy will star in the forthcoming horror film BlackGloveKiller, by the Canadian composer/Fangoria editor/film director Chris Alexander.

« Reply #2628 on: February 12, 2016, 04:23:48 pm »
Growing up, nobody gave a shit about the Saints (that has changed after they started to not suck and long after I moved off) and everyone was obsessed with LSU.  I grew up on the border of Mississippi, and I would have friends from there who would pick LSU over Ol Miss and Mississippi State.  The year I went to LSU was fun (maybe too much fun) and I will always have a soft spot in my heart and affinity towards that institution. 

I never went to a football game, but trust me when i say, the campus would turn INSANE around game time.  The day before the game there would be hundreds or thousands of RVs with people grilling and getting drunk.  I wish I would have given a shit about football back then (and now I again do not give a crap, so I guess it is full circle) as I heard they are a lot of fun, and I want to go to one on one of my trips back.
Its an insane environment. A night game at LSU is a special brand of debauchery.
LVMH

« Reply #2629 on: February 12, 2016, 04:25:15 pm »
Bobby Jindal basically destroyed my home state/where most of my family live...
http://www.katc.com/story/31203224/gov-edwards-budget-situation-devastating

wow and he was at one time the Republican wonder boy

"While my predecessor inherited a $1 billion surplus when he became governor, I've been left with almost a $1 billion deficit for this year alone and a $2 billion deficit next year," Edwards said.

In addition, the state's revenue stream is strangled by tax credits, Edwards said.

"In fact, we're paying out more in credits and refunds to corporations this year than we are collecting from them in taxes," he said. "This is not sound financial policy."

What a freakin wanker Jindal is
slack

killsaly

« Reply #2630 on: February 12, 2016, 04:26:07 pm »
I wonder if my parents voted for Edwards... They are pretty hardcore conservatives, but I know my dad thought Bobby was an idiot.

Space Freely

« Reply #2631 on: February 15, 2016, 12:48:59 am »
Eagerly awaiting Julian's comments regarding SI's 5'9" 185 lb cover model.

« Reply #2632 on: February 15, 2016, 09:38:43 am »
Its absurd.
LVMH

vansmack

« Reply #2633 on: February 15, 2016, 12:39:21 pm »
Its an insane environment. A night game at LSU is a special brand of debauchery.

One of the greatest days of my life was a night game in Death Valley versus Auburn.

Outside of that, President Alexander is among the smartest men I know and I suspect a massive battle is about to rage in Baton Rouge. 
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #2634 on: February 15, 2016, 12:59:55 pm »

More importantly, VR 360 degree videos:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=timeinc.si.swimsuit

Engadget Story
27>34

walk,on,by

« Reply #2635 on: February 15, 2016, 01:39:58 pm »
 i, just realized that, bobs signature, was penis.

« Reply #2636 on: February 15, 2016, 01:51:33 pm »

One of the greatest days of my life was a night game in Death Valley versus Auburn.
I went to LSU Georgia a few years back at night. Unbelievable. Just effing unbelievable.
LVMH

« Reply #2637 on: February 15, 2016, 02:55:48 pm »
i, just realized that, bobs signature, was penis.
WILL YOU TWO JUST KISS ALREADY?!?
LVMH

« Reply #2638 on: February 15, 2016, 04:02:06 pm »
I'd love to hear jaded's thoughts on John Oliver's brutal ripping of Chipotle and the absurdity of people of jaded's ilk passing off "thousand plus calorie burritos" as "healthy," but I'm sure he's in a fit of rage and punching a wall somewhere interspersed with wild masturbatory fits while thinking of guacamole.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 05:01:57 pm by Julian, Authenticated LUXUROPHILE »
LVMH

bob72

« Reply #2639 on: February 15, 2016, 05:00:37 pm »
PENIS