Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602308 times)

killsaly

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #3105 on: June 03, 2016, 10:36:28 am »
Claps slowly

hutch

« Reply #3106 on: June 03, 2016, 10:52:34 am »
Spike Lee just called Baltimore ... Bodymore

anyone else heard this nickname?

Yada

« Reply #3107 on: June 03, 2016, 11:00:06 am »

Bawlmoor?

hutch

« Reply #3108 on: June 03, 2016, 11:13:09 am »
According to Spike Lee Philadelphia is Killadelphia...

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #3109 on: June 03, 2016, 11:40:32 am »

Yeah.

Went to Busch Gardens yesterday for the first time in like 16 years. Had a ton of fun. BG definitely has awesome roller coasters. Temptesto is 8000000% fun and probably one of the best coasters I've ever been on. Verbolten is a super fun take on the semi haunted house vibe/all dark roller coasters and even throws a something I've never experienced on a roller coaster EVER [I won't spoil it if you ever decide to go]. What a great park.
‼‼?‼‼

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #3110 on: June 03, 2016, 05:00:26 pm »
Spoilers below:

The train departs the station and gently dips to the left into a leisurely winding S-curve. Exiting the S-curve, the train enters the first Linear Synchronous Motor (LSM) launch, which accelerates it into the event building. Inside the event building, the train crests an airtime hill and then dives into a series of high speed turns, followed by a helix that guides the train onto a brake run, while holographic leaves appear with critter sounds in the background. The train then dives into a curve and up a medium-sized hill onto a second brake run, while more holographic branches appear with rusting sounds. The train finally comes to a stop on a section of track, with blackness for a while, followed by various thematic elements (This segment of the ride changes depending on which theme the coaster is on), then the entire train drops 18 feet vertically. Once dropped, the train rolls forward and down a small dip onto the second LSM launch, which quickly accelerates it out of the event building, and through a series of curves up a hill. At the crest of the hill, is another brake run themed as a decaying bridge. The train then drops 88 ft off of the bridge into a hard left hand turn that follows the same path as the Big Bad Wolf. The train then enters a high speed S-curve, almost identical to path of the Big Bad Wolf and over a bunny hop into a turnaround onto the final brake run.[10]

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #3111 on: June 03, 2016, 05:05:04 pm »
jeez.
‼‼?‼‼

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #3112 on: June 03, 2016, 05:19:04 pm »
jeez.

Please don't read the spoilers if you don't want to know.

hutch

« Reply #3113 on: June 03, 2016, 06:34:58 pm »
I don't get it

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #3114 on: June 03, 2016, 09:29:05 pm »
I'm guessing this is the exciting part:

The train finally comes to a stop on a section of track, with blackness for a while, followed by various thematic elements (This segment of the ride changes depending on which theme the coaster is on), then the entire train drops 18 feet vertically. Once dropped, the train rolls forward and down a small dip onto the second LSM launch, which quickly accelerates it out of the event building, and through a series of curves up a hill.

hutch

« Reply #3115 on: June 03, 2016, 09:35:32 pm »
I'm guessing this is the exciting part:

The train finally comes to a stop on a section of track, with blackness for a while, followed by various thematic elements (This segment of the ride changes depending on which theme the coaster is on), then the entire train drops 18 feet vertically. Once dropped, the train rolls forward and down a small dip onto the second LSM launch, which quickly accelerates it out of the event building, and through a series of curves up a hill.

ah ok.....

bob72

« Reply #3116 on: June 04, 2016, 10:04:45 pm »
I'm sitting here playing my bass, noodling around with the G minor Pentatonic and I came up with a really cool line.

After about three minutes I realized I had just been playing "stumped" by minor threat
PENIS

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #3117 on: June 05, 2016, 04:37:27 pm »
+1 like

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #3118 on: June 07, 2016, 11:56:23 am »
Fish inside a jellyfish

« Reply #3119 on: June 07, 2016, 12:38:20 pm »
^just watched Ponyo this weekend and that reminds me of that
slack